• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well,i don't know if this is good match,but lets see,and yay an first match featuring Senran Kagura character!! and she's my waifu (>///<),say hello to Haruka!!

-Agent Texas with 8-B weapon is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in militiary hangar

-Range is 4 km

-Win via death!!!

Harukarender
ETex Season 9

• Haruka : 0
  • Agent texas : 0

No. Haruka is mine.

That being said, Haruka scales from a 79 ton feat whereas from what I can tell Texas scales from a 13 ton feat so I'm thinking this might be a stomp, unfortunately.

Haruka and the rest of the SK crew are able to detect people's presence so I doubt Texas could get enough shots in to do any real damage before Haruka reaches her and stomps her face in with high heels.

Granted Haruka's robot wouldn't be a factor since Texas could shut it down but that still doesn't change the fact that Haruka basically one-shots.

Tex's skill level is extremely high. Like it's stupid how high it is so she can easily fight Haruka (I know nothing about Senran Kagura so correct me as much as you want).

It seems that a good amount of Haruka's potions affect people's minds and actions which will do nothing to Texas since she's just an A.I within a robotic body.....which she can survive without actually.

There's a massive gap in stamina too which give Tex and edge who can and will be able to dodge Haruka's attacks and be able to continually fight Haruka.

Considering the big range gap and that Tex's weakest weapon a pistol is 8-B (piercing) while her other weapons will are arguably MUCH higher (Snipers and machine guns) I think Tex has this.

Also 4km distance starting and Tex has long range weaponry she will be able to either keep her distance or win before having to get close.

Tex won't get punched. Tex on the other hand will get hits in instead and notice the massive different in their strength which Tex will then focus on using her weapons

Implying Haruka can't dodge.

And I'm 99% sure Tex has never once defeated an enemy on her level without going CQC

That's because she's never needed to at all. She does end up going CQC most of the time but when she realizes that's not going to cut it then she won't rely on it.

OH btw when Tex went 1 vs 3 against Agent Maine, Agent Wyoming, and Agent York she defeated them all while only using the guns given to her (the requirement) about 6 rounds in a row (or more rounds).

So yes she is completely capable of defeating other with long range weapons only.

This is of course not even counting that all 3 of those Agents are individually more capable fighters that Haruka.

Texas can and will play the range game when fighting someone who's that much physically superior to her. The stamina is in Texas' favor so she can do a tactical retreat easily, even run circles around Haruka

You're still implying Haruka can't or won't dodge when she can and will. She'll know where Texas is the whole time and considering she should be way more skilled than the character who can react to sniper rounds she's not going to let herself get hit. Even then she can take a couple hits since again, 13 tons vs 79 tons.

Something she's never done once? When she's confronted with something new where her own physical attacks won't do anything.

Even so CQC with a pistol is something that Tex has done before and will do. Shooting at a punching distance.

Dodging a sniper is nice and all but is nothing compared to Texa's skill

Btw 13 tons from her weakest weapon a lowly pistol. Matchine guns carry MUCH more power than regular pistols in real life so it should be >>>>>> 13. The Sniper of course being even higher

I mean she goes CQC multiple times in that fight, so I have no idea how that's a comparison

Skill doesn't make a bullet suddenly hope in on you and even then it isn't an issue of it does hit.

Have you actually played an SK game, Nico? For all I know you have, but if you haven't, you shouldn't claim to know Haruka's skill level. Just like I've never seen past the first few episodes of the first season of RvB so I'm not automatically assuming either of them has the skill advantage.

Haruka was once one of the top 5 students at a pretty sizable shinobi academy in Japan. This is a fictional academy of course, so to get an idea, imagine the US Military only they don't care if you die during training. And even among those top 5 she's one of the more skilled. She's also far and away one of if not the most intelligent and manipulative characters in the series.

Oh and also 13 tons vs 79 tons

Ok I'll try explaining what's in my head to you.

Texas will undoubtably get many punches in (no effect whatsoever obviously).

Now imagine Texas with a pistol in her hand as she punches only stead of making physical contact she shoots a bullet instead which is 8-B damage.

She's done things like that CONSTANTLY. It's called Gun-Fu (not an actual thing, it's a name given for this kind of thing. Like how John Wick fights or basically all John Woo movies).

CQC for Texas and guns come hand in hand. Especially when Texas realizes what she's up against

@Arrogant

I stated earlier: "I know nothing about Senran Kagura so correct me as much as you want"

Texas' skill is like I mentioned earlier STUPIDLY HIGH. She outclasses the absolutely most skilled fighters in the entire Freelancer Project who are the absolute best in the whole military.

Agent York is # 2

Agent Wyoming # 3

Agent Maine within top 10.

Agent Texas was new and wasn't ranked yet. She fights all 3 and HUMILIATED them. It's genuinely ******** since she makes them look incompetent which they most definitely aren't.

Later Maine gets ranked 4 as it goes.

I'm saying that Texas' is literaly a Mary Sue character when it comes to fighting.

Since you've only seen episodes of season 1 then watch the fight I'm talking about. You'll be shocked by 1. The fights are amazing (you wouldn't know if you've only seen season 1) and 2. Texas is OP and is required to have anti-plot armor to lose (she's programmed to fail when she really needs to win).

An AP stomp is 10x right? Texas' skill and limitless stamina secure the win by never getting hit. She's just that good.

Sounds dumb but yeah her skill level is just that damn high and I'm not wanking here at all

I swear I've heard before it's 10x (unless that's with speed). Yeah I'm sure she won't get hit once (or more Tex will get hits in that result in no effect and realizes that she should most definitely not get hit even once by Haruka).

No I believe that Haruka is exceptionally skilled and that Texas is one of the most skilled characters among most verses here.

If 3 characters that are on Haruka's level and one that may be slightly higher cannot even once hit Texas while fighting her then yeah Haruka's got no chance.

The whole reason this is even a debate right now is that Texas can disable Haruka's robot. If this wasn't the case, Texas would be dead in the water.

So they're on Haruka's level... but they're weaker than Texas... who is weaker than Haruka? Just so we're on the same page.

As stated before Haruka has fought people with similar but arguably better fighting styles than Texas's. Not to mention she still has her Ninja Arts, albeit one of of them requires her robot. But DEATHxKISS does not require the robot, all she needs to do is blow a kiss in Texas's general direction and it freezes her solid. Or they can go into CQC where if Texas gets hit once her head explodes since 13 tons vs 79 tons.

Hold on something doesn't make sense here. Texas is capable of tanking hits from those bullets with 8-B piercing as well as explosions (which logically should be superior to pistol rounds) and other things like that.

She's capable of harming and killing others with the durability required to tank that with her own hands (killed someone with that kind of armor with an ax too).

Welp time for upgrades

Yeah even though their durability is city block they are able to throw knives at each other that harm them and penetrate their armor. Their physical AP is off.

Well,looks like not a stomp either for me....aside from AP advantage here,both is skilled but i see the reasoning Haruka win here......

Tex needs revisions. The entire Red vs Blue verse needs revisions now that I take a good look. The pistols were called at 8-B piercing power for making deep holes in concrete columns however Texas smashed Agent Wyoming's head right through one all the way to the middle.

Agent Maine even rammed into one of the columns and shattered it into pieces. So their AP should be higher.

Besides apparently Grif has a higher reaction speed than Agent Texas which is all sorts of wrong.

Back