• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Widowmaker VS Agent Texas

Well as per SBA theyre starting at Widow's max range so.......

"Talon's most effective assassin, Widowmaker is an extremely skilled operative, utterly trouncing Tracer in their encounter at King's Row and successfully eliminating countless vital targets. Cold and ruthless, she relentlessly pursues her mark and savors the satisfaction of victory more than anyone. Widowmaker is an improbably skilled markswoman, being able to accurately snipe a target while hanging upside down by one leg through a tiny slit in a window and positioned herself so that she would eliminate her target when Tracer traveled back in time to dodge. She is also quite acrobatic, easily using her grapple wire to reach higher ground and dodging gunfire with a series of flips and somersaults, making her an even more slippery target. Widowmaker was able to consistently avoid Ana in her prime, who had vision 6x higher than a normal human and 600x greater with her sniper rifle and was considered one of the best snipers in the world, to the point that she couldn't get a beat on her despite Widow always letting off shots, with Ana only getting a clear view of Widow because Widow basically stopped moving and let Ana see her [before she did this Ana believed that Widow alone was actually multiple snipers working from several different locations simultaneously]. "

Yikes. I have to agree with all those feats.

H2H mostly likely not even become a factor.

i think i give this to Tex: once she will get close to her she will overpower her with her superior hand to hand combat

Tex would have to not only cross 4 KM before a master sniper tags her once, but Widow has higher physical stats and mobility on top of the glitch in Tex's programming that makes her unlikely to win direct fights

Tex's invisibility can be countered by Widow's visor. I don't think venomine would work on Tex because, like she's in helmet but it's very minor defense from gases in other hand. Obviously better sniper here is widowmaker and she can hold the distance via grappling hook. While widowmaker weaponary from some point wouldn't make a one shot. But after some time Amélie would make a death blow.
So yeah, widowmaker FRA.

Back