• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
haruhi only has reality warping and space time manipulation, which, while right, is not everyting

data manipulation: as seen here (2:37) she can releas data, and reality manipulation and creation are described as data manipulation and creation, she can create Data organism, is greater to Yuki, who could manipulate a computers data

time manipulation through the Endless Eight

weather manipulation (possibly done through probability manipulation): caused fog to appear in a Remote Island because of the athmsphere, she causes rain to make peopole listen to the conert

she has EE: was gonna erase the universe, should be able to do everything the Data Overmind can, who was going to erase yuki nagato

pocket reality manipulation as she could create them passivly.

Possible immortality type four in her own reality

summoning/creating giant monsters that are capabe of destroying buildings, cities and eventualy all of reality as she gets more and more upset/bored, is heavly implied to summon the data monster in the Wandering Shadow

power bestowal through giving all espers theire powers as explained here (18:25), gives laser eyes by acident to mikuru in this episode, possibly being able to make folklore become real.

probability manipulation as things she wants passivly happen, should be able what yuki can do due to having higher data manipulation, whho manipulated data so that a baseball would always hit homeru.

resistance to data manipulation, made kyon sit in front of her several times despite the atempts of Ryoko Asakura to change the data and make him sit somewhere else

possible immunity to time paradoxes as she was gonna erase all of the past

creation through possibly creating the universe, pocket universesand celestials

If these are applied, our little Haruhi is now amazing tbh. Except for that speed and her weaknesses but doesn't matter much if we equalize speed and bloodlust her.

ah, speed! her probability manipulation is beyond time, and affected time travelers several times

I see no justification for speculating on immortality.

Neither do i see a reason to assume that her getting what she wants and the homerun thing relate to probability manipulation and not just data /reality manipulation.

Disagree with resistance, as ryoko didn' attempt to manipulate haruhi. Kyon sitting in front of her despite ryokos influence just means that haruhis power is larger than ryokos. The data entity being scared of unkown godlike entity doesn't suffice for speculating on resistance IMO.

When did she try to erase her own past?

Which laws of reality was she shown to control?

Agree with the rest.

Yeahboiii123 said:
About her speed, how fast will she be upgraded to?
I don't think anyone suggested a speed upgrade? In any case her speed shouldn't be changed, it is correct as it is.

True, however we usually don't note that on 2-C profiles as it kinda goes without saying that they have that. (Exceptions exist if it is notable for one of various reasons)

Neither do i see a reason to assume that her getting what she wants and the homerun thing relate to probability manipulation and not just data /reality manipulation.

it was made so as to always hit the ball just in the right way, but i digress

When did she try to erase her own past?

The movie I belive, but i will look it up, she was gonna erase all of reality, which is described as a timeline.

Which laws of reality was she shown to control?

She created the laws of phisics, and was going to recrate them, the espers suggest that she also created the stars and that they didn't exist until they were observed.

DontTalkDT said:
True, however we usually don't note that on 2-C profiles as it kinda goes without saying that they have that. (Exceptions exist if it is notable for one of various reasons)
This is an exception, she has human speed on her own. so it should be noted that it only aplies to phisical movement

Ricsi-viragosi said:
it was made so as to always hit the ball just in the right way, but i digress
Being made to always hit the ball the right way doesn't relate to probability, though. It just requires changing the balls/bats movement a bit.

The movie I belive

Reminding me of the movie, she was affected by Yuki rewriting the timeline in the movie, wasn't she?

She created the laws of phisics, and was going to recrate them, the espers suggest that she also created the stars and that they didn't exist until they were observed.

Creating the stars really has nothing to do with law manipulation. Where was it stated that she (re)created the laws of physics?

DontTalkDT said:
Reminding me of the movie, she was affected by Yuki rewriting the timeline in the movie, wasn't she? Creating the stars really has nothing to do with law manipulation. Where was it stated that she (re)created the laws of physics?
yuki used haruhis power to do that change, not her own.

the starts wasent a law manipulation, just saying (would it be black hole manipulation though?)

It is not directly stated, it is however stated that the world has been remade multiple times and that she could recreate it as she wanted, plus she also created the laws of phisic that allow time travel

Koizumi said that Haruhi has the power to create a new world (destroying the old one in the process) and the "current world" came to exist as a result of Haruhi's power.

from the wiki.

There are lots of statements going against each other, dueto the beliefs of characters going against each other.

Plus she supposedly created and destroyed timelines multiple times, that would give her at least longevity or reincarnation

Hell, haruhi's side also disagreed a lot.

Itsuki was the only ine of the S.O.S. Brigade that actually tought of Haruhi as a God, and he himself says that the sper organization was divided on what she was or what happened after Melancholy.

Sorry, but since most of the truth its unknown, i cannot agree with creation for Haruhi.

You did not counter neither the timeline that was created with her powers, nor celestials and clossed spaces

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yuki used haruhis power to do that change, not her own.
I know, but if she were immune against time paradoxes wouldn't she resist time paradoxes done via her own power as well?

I would say creating stars doesn't include black holes unless specifically said to have included black holes.

Creating a universe in the way you want is in itself not sufficient justification for law manipulation. It can have the same laws and even if you break the laws with your power you don't necessary change them.

IIRC she didn't create the laws of physics for time travel, but indirectly invented the technology capable of it. Was it said that she even changed physics to make it possible?

her powers were removed from her tough, she was a normal school girl in terms of powers

as he explained it it was all of space, but it quiet a bit too vague to use

its not explained, again, it hust many allusions with many interpretationsa (i swear this is harder to understand than cthulhu mytos)

With the before mentioned exceptions, I am fine with that.

there is a vs battle i made between them. but they could, It is debatable if they would be more likely to win then bill

wait, did we agree in probability manipulation? she could make kyon sit next to her despite several tries through data manipulation to change that.

The question is whether it is messing with luck or, for example, manipulates the ballots via switching them with reality warping (or however the sitting order is decided).

Without explanation I would put it as likely or possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back