• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haru Glory Fights the Oración Seis but Different.

Haru can cut and seal spells, so I don't see how Midnight can beat him.

Haru can also dispel evil spells with Ravelt and use Millions Suns to defeat someone with an evil heart

Haru has 98,104 megatons which is twice the AP of Midnight

In regards to Runesave just yeeting Midnights magic. He is going to have a hard time sealing midnight because of reflector, which affects intangibles such as real light and Byro's magic nullification.

Haru tends to open up with Eisenmeteor or explosion, Midnight can easily warp those, but from there I think it's all Haru. Runsave counters reflector via sealing, plus speed amps to immediately take advantage of his vulnerability

Runesave doesn't technically have to hit midnight to seal his magic btw, Lucia proves this when he sealed Haru's Runesave with his own from a distance (was temporary I believe, but that's why I mentioned the speed amps to take advantage of the temporary vulnerability)

I mean, if the magic touches runesave, it'll be nullified. His reflection magic shouldn't have much of anything on runesave. That said, it also only seems to reflect magic. Eisenmeteor is inherently a nonmagical blade that Haru can use to simply beat midnight down as Haru is a much better CQC fighter.

I'll also vote Haru here.

Midnights powers aren't only effective on magic he warps space so attacks go around him, he's shown he can warp stuff like clothing as well so eisemeteor isn't exempt. But everything else you've mentioned is correct

Can he warp the space around eisenmeteor? I always thought magic couldn't affect/block it? Perhaps I'm misremembering.

Thank you.

You're misremembering but only a bit, magic being unable to block attacks without any magic is a rule in Rave, but it isn't a rule in Fairy tail

No problem

Back