• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty Sure you can't Restrict EDITH. If you can then sure, but Precog just makes this decisive since I'm pretty sure Harry could kill Spidey if he hits him.

Well Spider-Man only had EDITH in Far From Home, I'm pretty sure I can just use the Homecoming crappy suit version.

I wouldn't call it a stomp. At least if he didn't have EDITH, but again I don't think you can Restrict EDITH seeing as she doesn't actually change his tiering. And if you did restrict EDITH you wouldn't be able to add the match.

"The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted."

so should be fine

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Well imo it should count as optional equipment, Spider-Man has barely actually used it in combat in both movies.
Either way the point stands, suitless spidey still comes with precog

Harry's 1st move is Expelliarmus, that wouldn't really work on Spidey since there is nothing to disarm

Most of harry's attacks are projectiles, which with spider sense and mobility peter is able to dodge harry's attacks

Spidey webs him and yanks the wand away

Why would Harry use Expelliarmus when he'd be able to easily see his opponent isn't holding anything? Come on now.

Precog is the biggest issue, would the speed of Harry's spells be equalized aswell? If not then he's never hitting Spiderman.

I'll vote for Spiderman for now.

Not sure then

Even with the spell speed being equalized, I feel like Spiderman's precog is going to make it so he never gets hit and he's already extremely agile as it is, but Harry definitely has spells that can KO Spiderman assuming any land.

Isn't this a stomp for Spider-Man? Harry can't even feckin hit him it seems with the Precog and considering Spider-Man oneshots with Webs.

Back