• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka vs Dajun Im

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • Location: Random Street with all of Ayanokoji and Dajun's optional equipment scattered around.
  • No prep time, No prior knowledge.
  • ANHS Key Ayanokoji
  • Season 2 Key Dajun
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Ayanokoji AP: 12.2 Kilojoules
  • Dajun AP: Wall Level (at least 15 Kilojoules, likely much higher.)

Ayanokoji’s advantages:
  • LS advantage.
  • Better Martial Arts, Pressure Points and Weapon Mastery
  • Information Analysis, MUCH BETTER Analytical Prediction, Manipulation Skills and Extraordinary Genius Intelligence.
  • Better Fear Inducement.

Dajun’s advantages:
  • AP advantage.
  • Can copy all of Ayanokoji's attacks with a glance and use them instantly with no practise.
  • Instinctive Action, Bodily Weaponry and Acrobatics.
  • Empowerment and Reactive Power(can increase speed.)

Ayanokoji (2): @XxZetsuxX, @SatellaTheWoE,
Dajun (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
My vote will go for Ayanokoji FRA

My reasoning for this is Ayanokoji with better analytical precog and information analysis will make him be able to dodge and counter everything Dajun has to offer and know alot about his martial arts

His heightened senses will also play a big part incase he tries to sneak attack him

If Ayanokoji grabs him it's over for Dajun, Which won't take long considering Ayanokoji knows Judo, Jiu jitsu, Aikido and MMA

I don't even need to say that Ayanokoji obviously Outskills massibly Dajun

Ayanokoji also has the haxes to put him down quickly for example his Pressure points

Ayanokoji might also pick up his weapons once Dajun starts to increase his speed

Fear inducement might also stun him temporarly

My vote will go for Ayanokoji FRA

My reasoning for this is Ayanokoji with better analytical precog and information analysis will make him be able to dodge and counter everything Dajun has to offer and know alot about his martial arts

His heightened senses will also play a big part incase he tries to sneak attack him

If Ayanokoji grabs him it's over for Dajun, Which won't take long considering Ayanokoji knows Judo, Jiu jitsu, Aikido and MMA

I don't even need to say that Ayanokoji obviously Outskills massibly Dajun

Ayanokoji also has the haxes to put him down quickly for example his Pressure points

Ayanokoji might also pick up his weapons once Dajun starts to increase his speed

Fear inducement might also stun him temporarly
Counted.
I think the longer this fight goes on, the more in favour of Dajun it becomes with his copy ability.

I think if that happens Ayanokoji might start going for the kill because it will start getting difficult for him

But can't Ayanokoji copy him too?
Ayanokoji's copy isn't instant. He needs to practise what he has copied a little before he can use it in a fight.

Oh i see, I said that because, If im not mistaken Ayanokoji said in the LN that he just visualizes and just copies based on his visual information or something like that, I might be wrong though please correct me if i'm wrong
You're correct.
We haven't seen him use anything he's copied instantly in fights yet so I'm not sure if he can(I could be wrong).

I would say that Kouji should be able to copy stuff almost instantly in combat too because of the skiing feat where he almost instantly learns it in his first try actually trying and even surpasses pro's at it. Also Sudo mentioned that he has an instinctive feeling that Kouji would catch upto him in basketball if he ever plays with him
I dont see why this cant be converted to martial arts or attack patterns either so i am gonna vote for kouji

I would say that Kouji should be able to copy stuff almost instantly in combat too because of the skiing feat where he almost instantly learns it in his first try actually trying and even surpasses pro's at it. Also Sudo mentioned that he has an instinctive feeling that Kouji would catch upto him in basketball if he ever plays with him
I dont see why this cant be converted to martial arts or attack patterns either so i am gonna vote for kouji
Counted.

This matchup might be invalid now.
Dajun just survived an explosion in the latest chapters which would put him in mid 9-B to possibly low 9-A.

Sorry, but how is Koji's ap 12 kj ? It comes from him tanking a fall and from what I know, tanking a fall doesn't = AP
Ayanokoji survived a fall giving him dura of 12.2 kj.
Albert's hits hurt him, giving Albert AP comparable to 12.2.
Albert < Hosen <<< Shiba < Tsukishiro < Yagami << Ayanokoji.
So his AP should at least be 12.2 KJ(if not higher).

Back