• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hardcore Leveling Warrior Revision (new feats !)

So in the recent chapter of Hardcore leveling warrior, some characters displayed some amazing feats.

Hclw s2 ep78 (<- link to the chapter for the full fight and feats)
The world of lucid adventure in season 2 grew 10 times larger after the events of season 1.

Assuming that the world was just as big as earth in season 1,than the lucid adventure is s2 is 10 times larger than earth.
(see enlargement of Lucid Adventure in S1 to S2) more info about the world

These 2 feats that you can see from space were performed by Haru (I’m working on her profile in my sandbox)

(first feat) She was able to blow away 99 meteors that final nightmarized ge des summoned

(second feat) This is when she used the souls of the Knights to finish phase III ge des

Final nightmarized Ge Des summons 99 meteors out of the sky with intend to blow up the planet, Haru acknowledges the threat and creates a beam that destroys the meteors.

Ge Des creates swords and fights blow for blow against haru, haru steps back and shoots a beam to finish Ge Des but failed.

Ge Des goes to phase II and is able to block an attack from haru and attacks her back.

In the end of the battle Haru summons the souls of the knights and shoots a beam to destroy phase III ge des .

Last edited:
One tiny footnote to keep in mind regarding the size of Lucid Adventure, but from they way they were talking about conquering new lands in early S2, as well as how the diameter of the New Lucid Adventure seems to only be 3 - 4 times that of the old LA, I think 10 times larger means 10 the surface are as before, not 10 times the radius. (10 times the surface area would a require srqt[10] / 3.16 times increase in radius.)

One tiny footnote to keep in mind regarding the size of Lucid Adventure, but from they way they were talking about conquering new lands in early S2, as well as how the diameter of the New Lucid Adventure seems to only be 3 - 4 times that of the old LA, I think 10 times larger means 10 the surface are as before, not 10 times the radius. (10 times the surface area would a require srqt[10] / 3.16 times increase in radius.)
yea thats possible, there has been a calc made not so long ago.
Maybe you should tell that there too, i was also quite unsure if LA was actually 10 times bigger ngl...

noice
I hate the fact that we still have higher than class 50 for lifting strenght, wats worse is that its a feat that was done by a low lvl hclw ); .
Hope we see more speed feats too, i'm making profiles for some characters and it feels like i'm copy just pasting tier & stats at this point.

we need to calc this somehow. I think the final attack by haru could be at least calced using the normal explosion formulae
btw do we scale current hclw to haru as he absorbed the soul of de ges and is stated by the nightmares to be the strongest

we need to calc this somehow. I think the final attack by haru could be at least calced using the normal explosion formulae
btw do we scale current hclw to haru as he absorbed the soul of de ges and is stated by the nightmares to be the strongest
someone already did it

OMG large planet level, and hclw Above these all
Perhaps the hclw who got nightmarized when he levels up, but i don't think the one that fought ???? light.
Stone with 1 sword was measured above 99% of the lucid ball scale, so Stone with 2 or more swords should be stronger than prime/rank 1 hclw.
Nightmarized ge des almost killed 3 swords Stone if it wasn't for the dragon of light intervention, so i think haru and nightmare ge des should be planet level and haru should with her final sword that has the souls of the knights should be higher imo.

Perhaps the hclw who got nightmarized when he levels up, but i don't think the one that fought ???? light.
Stone with 1 sword was measured above 99% of the lucid ball scale, so Stone with 2 or more swords should be stronger than prime/rank 1 hclw.
Nightmarized ge des almost killed 3 swords Stone if it wasn't for the dragon of light intervention, so i think haru and nightmare ge des should be planet level and haru should with her final sword that has the souls of the knights should be higher imo.
Btw Soul of ge Des now mergred with Hclw

Btw Soul of ge Des now mergred with Hclw
Its the soul of the master devil, hclw fused with 1 soul orb of each of the 3 brothers.
After defeating a demon prinse (or higher) people get items and 3 soul orbs, nightmare bibi gave just 1 to the 1 eyed nightmare AND we saw 2 soul orbs that were there before (obviously from ruud ra kan and grian den ).

Back