• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I have assignments to hand in so let's make this quick.

Agnaa calced Roy Han's feat and got Low 7-B+. Constant tanked a blow from Roy so he scales, and by proxy, any Giga employee worth a damn scales as well.

I calced a feat from season 2 performed by a Demon Prince. This feat scales to other Demon Princes and anyone who fights them. Moreover, this will be the lowball for Rank 1 Hardcore Leveling Warrior since his stats have been confirmed to be the highest any mortal in Lucid Adventure can achieve. The ranking system in season 2 is based around Hardcore Leveling Warrior's stats being the hard cap. So any feat performed by anyone who isn't a god in the series immediately bumps that key up.

That said, I have proposed the redone profiles here. (Ignore anything above the Hardcore Leveling Warrior profile)

I would also like to propose 4 things.

1) Law manip (Minor to Full depending on the character) be added to all characters.

2) Nightmare's page be revamped to separate by types.

3) Season 2 be a completely separate profile for select characters.

4) Gods in Lucid Adventure should just be straight up Low 2-C.

1. The first proposal is made with the way Lucid Adventure runs in mind. Basically, Lucid Adventure is a video game, and like every video game, it has rules and parameters. Now I say parameters instead of limitations because in real life, Kratos can't bust a wooden door down even though he can throw people through several trees because that would ruin narrative pacing. The same logic can be applied in Lucid Adventure. However, while the reasoning remains the same, the method of carrying out this action differs. Where in God of War, a bunch of code monkeys put an invisible barrier where the wooden door is, in Lucid Adventure, a god is looking over the world and creating specific rules that prevent you from breaking that door down. By that same token, every status popup and effect in the game is granted by the laws of Lucid adventure itself. Which means that when the system says that Hardcore Leveling Warrior is immune to physical damage, it means no physical weapon in Lucid Adventure can harm him unless the law says otherwise. Likewise, when the system says an attack cannot be dodged, the opponent will take the attack every time.

This is further made clear when all the gods die in season 1 and their collective power rewrite the laws of Lucid Adventure, creating a new ranking system and making the planet larger. So any character that has system prompts should have minor Law Manipulation that needs to be bypassed in order to be negated depending on what the effect is. Select characters should have straight up Law Manipulation if they have abilities that affect Lucid Adventure as a whole, such as Transcendental skills.

2. The second proposal more has to deal with how Nightmare is presented. Originally, I thought Nightmare was a straightforward deal. But I was wrong. Season 2 expanded on Nightmare and now the abilities it grants are moreso split than shared. So I suggest 3 different types of Nightmare: Partial, Parasitic, and Innate.

The three types denote characters who have Nightmare gear or otherwise Nightmarized power with none of the actual Nightmare, characters who have been corrupted by Nightmare, and characters who were born with Nightmare abilities, in that order. Partial Nightmare characters simply have enhanced statistics. Parasitic Nightmare characters have been taken by the virus and display full Nightmare abilities including the existence erasure. Innate Nightmare characters are simply the doppelgangers that were born at the end of the first season. They get all Nightmare abilities sans corruption.

3. This proposal is using the same logic as Baam's profile from Tower of God. The current profiles for Dark, Hardcore Leveling Warrior, and Sora are already stacked. Editing them took me about a week because of how cluttered their pages are. Any more from season 2 and beyond would make their profiles worse than Dragonoid, which is already an ugly profile.

4. Besides the obvious statement that Roy Han created Lucid Adventure and straight up called it a universe, the Gods of Time and Space exist, and have their own dimension within Lucid Adventure. Their power is a small part of Roy's true power and so it isn't a stretch of the imagination to say that Roy created a Low 2-C space-time in the form of Lucid Adventure. Mind you, Lucid Adventure is in fact, a real location, and not a digital space. Multiple instances throughout the series point this out. From Zero materializing diamonds in the real world through her connection to it from Lucid Adventure, to the game literally being co-created by a witch in the real world that gave Roy Han magic powers to create it, to Nightmare characters saying over and over again how they want to take over the "real world". Lucid Adventure is very much an actual location, and as such should be rated as one.

That is all for now.

Last edited:
everything sounds fine to me, what about lucas han's holy light spells they are stated to be light magic so should it be considered light speed?

That's not how our lightspeed standards work. We would have to prove that it's real light and abide by the properties of light.

It has to either be stated to move at lightspeed, reflect when in contact with a reflective surface, or come from a light source.

also shouldn't ancient dragons like Chupa scale higher then nightmare ruud ra kan who took the meteor head on and took basically no damage?

Dragons would be about Rank 1 HCLW level. They're stronger than humans but weaker than gods.

I forgot to mention, Demon's supernatural luck was strong enough to cloud the precog of the Gods of Time and Space. His same luck was outdone by Hardcore Leveling Warrior, so the latter would have resistance to precog at Rank 1 through scaling.

They will get profiles in time, I just want to update the verse first.

Constant may have one of the most broken abilities in his tier.

Also I just need like 1 mod to sign off on this since it's a relatively obscure verse.

I agree constant is very haxy he's also my favorite character in HCLW next to hclw himself

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the verse but at least the AP part looks straightforward. I don't know the context so can't really evaluate points 1 and 4 but something like Low 2-C and Law Manipulation to all characters is kind of a big deal so it should be explained properly.

The Low 2-C would only apply to the god tiers. The law manip thing I can expand upon with scans if you give me some time.

They will get profiles in time, I just want to update the verse first.

Constant may have one of the most broken abilities in his tier.
what about nightmare le lazie's frozen field skill on chapter #251 (s2 ep. 68)?
lazie's spell covered a large area in the demon realm in ice, and from darks perspective looked like all was covered in ice even mountains and the ground was frozen solid.
Could this feat be calculated?

Wouldn't amount to much since heat feats are being revised. They don't give AP values anymore.

This seems to make sense to me, but I am not a good person to ask.

Ok, here are them scans.

Lucid Adventure is an actual world created by the Witch's magic, Roy Han's information, and Zero. Roy Han personally created the history and plot of the world.

The world will be destroyed if either Roy Han or Zero is fully killed. (This was circumvented when Roy Han's power and all the gods were merged into the universal laws of Lucid Adventure at the end of season 1)

Here's the Gods of Space and Time's dimension. It contains tons of stars which would at the very least make the gods 4-A.

Transcendental Skills fully transcend the laws of the game itself. Hardcore Leveling Warrior himself, who doesn't even have a Transcendental Skill, can summon a Ruler. Said Ruler is completely resistant to mind manipulation because its law transcends any attempt to tamper with the rules of a bet in order to carry out its duties.

Here's Zero being completely unable to physically kill Roy even though AP wise, they're the exact same. Remember, she co-created the world with him and all the actual world building was her. The law that puts gods as invulnerable extends beyond AP. Here's God of War saying that no mortal can break the creations of gods right after Light destroyed an arena created by him. Now, either Light has Low 2-C AP, or because he's Nightmarized (Which has gone on record to be capable of bypassing the laws of Lucid Adventure), he transcended the law of being unable to harm divine creations. The latter is far more believable as not even Rank 1 Hardcore Leveling Warrior himself can perform the feat, and he's the strongest any mortal character in the game anyone can ever get.

There's also another scan where the system deems an attack unavoidable so the guy just takes it, but I can't find that scan at the moment.

All in all, the evidence is there.

That is probably fine then. What do you think AKM?

Since everything besides the Low 2-C and the law manip is undisputed, I'll go ahead and make those adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back