• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy New Year!

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This is a community message to wish everyone a happy new year!

Normally I'd leave it at that. But 2020 has been far from normal. This year has been filled with an overwhelming amount of hardship. It's been a year that saw millions of deaths, mass unemployment and a complete overhaul of society due to a global pandemic. A year faced with countless natural disasters one after another. A year full of civil unrest, sparked by tragic events that for many opened their eyes to the unjust social issues that others are all too familiar with.

As such, this year has undeniably had a drastic impact on most members of this community. So I wish to extend condolences those who have suffered in one way or another. As well as congratulate everyone for making it through this year. It is not easy to live during such troubling times. Just being here and surviving is a major accomplishment, and I commend the strength and resilience of each one of you.

Entirely separate from these issues, this year has been also been a difficult one for the site directly. As everyone knows, we had worked on the long and arduous process of switching the forum system. For a while this made the site a lot more difficult for users to navigate. As such I would also like to thank everyone who has been patient and has stayed by this community's side throughout this year.

So with that, here’s to 2021! Hopefully it will be a better year for everyone. But even if next year comes with its hardships, we will make it through this together.

Happy New Year!

fujifilm-new-year-cards.jpg

Even though I've had some upsetting news revealed to me this day, I know that I shouldn't worry about them now considering that it's soon gonna be a new year.

2020 just took one of my favorite artists away moments ago, but at least the year's going to finally end. Let's hope it's better, Happy New Year dudes

I see we've had the same news revealed to us.

also its january first here in my country hi everyone i have time manip powers

It's not 2021 yet over here (a little over three hours as of this writing), but I'd still like to wish everyone a happier, better 2021!

It's been 2021 for a while here, but regardless, happy New Year's everybody! Beyond all the memes let's hope this one doesn't absolutely **** us over again.

Get in voice chat with me on discord and I will destroy that intimidation, I am the least threatening guy on the wiki.

I already know all tough guys are actually HUMONGOUS NERDS so the voice chat thing isn't necessary.

Another year bois
With the tears that flow down our cheeks, we have to smile can keep our heads held high! and keep walking forward!

Back