• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy 9A Made in Abyss~ (Bondrewd vs Seishirou Shishirui)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
So yeah, Made in Abyss left Wall level Baseline hell and landed in Smallbuilding near baseline hell. Fun times.

Bondrewd vs Seishirou Shishirui

Base Bondrewd is used, speed is equal and SBA

Best Dad:

Trap?:

Lets make cartridges together so
:

is the girl a suit of armor or a girl

Thats what Agnaa that slacker will tell us

But he apperently went to sleep so im waiting like you here.

Slacker.

Silly Australian timezones

That would affect whether or not the shaker works, and I know nothing about the other character so can't really argue

That's not a girl, it's a dude.

He's a vampire, after burning in the sun for 400 years he regenerated into the form of the suit of armor. After he gained some of his power back he could shapeshift into that human-looking form, but he still went back to the suit of armor for a duel.

I'm not sure how the shaker works so I'm just dumping random informatio

Shaker is basically a dart firing machine that gives you 10 different forns of aids if the darts hits you.

Shaker forces the abyss' curse onto whoever it hits, which does all sorts of bad things. Robots are unaffected though and a suit of armor would probably be similar. Vampires should be affected though

How high is Bondrewd's stamina? Seishirou's energy drain made Kanbaru collapse after punching him three times, for reference Kanbaru ran for over 10 hours without rest and does two sets of ten-mile sprints every morning.

We have no clear stamina feats of Bondrewd, the only thing we can do is shoddily scale him downwards from Ozens (I carried a big group people for extremly long period.

Well, do people knowledgeable on Made in Abyss think that Seishirou's energy drain would have a significant impact on the outcome of this fight?

Back