• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank Wimbleton vs. Kenny Ackerman

because hank has the same speed, durability and he is indeed, this time, more skilled. If only slightly though

they can barely react fast enough to defend or try to shoot. Yes, they're comparable, but not comparable enough to not die to him in barely a second
how is he only slightly more skilled? he's beaten jebus on 3 separate occasions.

we like to call that a skill feat. people who have comparable speed to him (and can one shot him) are fodderized by him.

how is he only slightly more skilled? he's beaten jebus on 3 separate occasions.
cool, does that mean there's a difference similar to a white belt and a black belt? no, it just means Hank is consistently more skilled than Jebus to an extent that lets him have a tough fight with him and win after a hard battle.

we like to call that a skill feat. people who have comparable speed to him (and can one shot him) are fodderized by him.
And i like to call it people who are slow getting fodderized by a combo of higher ap, speed and skill, making it only a third related to skill at best

??? i already showed you two examples of him doing that. here and here

this same thing affected jebus, who arguably can be faster than hank at times, and still slowed him down to a crawl.
that's just a slow motion shot, we literally see and hear his gunshots get slower, there's no evidence that he can see that fast either. This argument is just straight up wrong.

And i like to call it people who are slow getting fodderized by a combo of higher ap, speed and skill, making it only a third related to skill at best
they're the same speed though. it's literally just skill. he can be one-shot by everyone he fights, in no way does he take advantage of any superior speed except for fodder enemies, which are Grunts, agents, and Engineers
that's just a slow motion shot, we literally see and hear his gunshots get slower, there's no evidence that he can see that fast either. This argument is just straight up wrong.
that's literally him seeing fast. I'm not sure what you mean by there's no evidence.

you said there's no evidence TO THE EVIDENCE.

that's literally him seeing fast. I'm not sure what you mean by there's no evidence.

you said there's no evidence TO THE EVIDENCE.
that evidence is horsesh-t its a basic slow mo shot like in every freaking action movie since the creation of computer graphics

anyways at this point i don't care about Jebus' stats or skills or whatever. Point is, give me a single statement of the grunts and troops actually learning good martial arts or sth, give me something quantifiable. Cause as far as I see, they are just stormtrooper-esqe characters who fail to shoot a gun despite Hank taking his time with some other opponents

that evidence is horsesh-t its a basic slow mo shot like in every freaking action movie since the creation of computer graphics
but that's an ability hank has. I don't care if you think it's just a horseshit slow-mo shot, it's an ability hank has, and will use, and has abused. he will be no different here.
anyways at this point i don't care about Jebus' stats or skills or whatever. Point is, give me a single statement of the grunts and troops actually learning good martial arts or sth, give me something quantifiable. Cause as far as I see, they are just stormtrooper-esqe characters who fail to shoot a gun despite Hank taking his time with some other opponents
Well, it's a good thing Project Nexus is canon, since all of the Nexus Core soldiers are trained with the Sleepwalker bed, having them fight hordes after hordes of enemies who are comparable to them (not including the mags in the simulation, who are stronger) which eventually leads to having to fight Christoff in said simulation.

they're trained to fight Christoff and hordes of enemies along with him, and Hank still fodderizes them. if that's not enough proof I don't know what is.

but that's an ability hank has. I don't care if you think it's just a horseshit slow-mo shot, it's an ability hank has, and will use, and has abused. he will be no different here.
the only ability he has on his profile is empowerment which makes him more powerful with rage. None of what you described is on his profile.
Well, it's a good thing Project Nexus is canon, since all of the Nexus Core soldiers are trained with the Sleepwalker bed, having them fight hordes after hordes of enemies who are comparable to them (not including the mags in the simulation, who are stronger) which eventually leads to having to fight Christoff in said simulation.

they're trained to fight Christoff and hordes of enemies along with him, and Hank still fodderizes them. if that's not enough proof I don't know what is.
1. Still doesn't give any evidence i wish to see, it only proves that they're yet again trained to fight one certain guy.
2. pretty sure that does not fall under the key i am using in this fight

1. Still doesn't give any evidence i wish to see, it only proves that they're yet again trained to fight one certain guy.
2. pretty sure that does not fall under the key i am using in this fight
How is that not a skill feat? being trained by fighting hordes of enemies and then in the end fighting one of the more powerful people in the verse is a clear sign of skill. and they aren't even trained to fight hank at the nexus core so not even that makes sense. the project nexus isn't even affiliated with the AAHW so they aren't focused on hank, they probably don't even care about his existence.

and how the hell does it not? project nexus is canon and takes place before hank gets magnetized and after 7, that's clearly in this key.

How is that not a skill feat? being trained by fighting hordes of enemies and then in the end fighting one of the more powerful people in the verse is a clear sign of skill.
if i start killing hordes of babies am i suddenly chuck norris? The enemies need to be skilled for it to be a skill feat. As far as im concerned those dudes could have basic soldier skills or below. On video they have basic gun skills and basic close combat skills. While yes that's most likely above average, it is nowhere near enough to justify Hank stomping them as someone who can skillstomp Kenny. I can agree that they're approximately equal in skill but unless someone gives me solid evidence and feats that says that the soldiers were trained in some extraordinary martial arts or something.
and how the hell does it not? project nexus is canon and takes place before hank gets magnetized and after 7, that's clearly in this key.
k

Anyways i do see now that Hank has the whole speed boost thing on his profile, however there's no statement that it can make him blitz someone or stuff you said above

if i start killing hordes of babies am i suddenly chuck norris? The enemies need to be skilled for it to be a skill feat.
Guess the doomslayer fodderizing all of hell is no longer a skill feat since they don't use high-skill tactics.
As far as im concerned those dudes could have basic soldier skills or below. On video they have basic gun skills and basic close combat skills. While yes that's most likely above average, it is nowhere near enough to justify Hank stomping them as someone who can skillstomp Kenny.
fodderizing above-average skilled soldiers on a massive scale sounds exactly what Kenny did but to a lesser extent.

to put that in perspective, hank has killed 587 people just in the main series, disregarding Project nexus and all the other games.

all 587 people were able to one shot him, comparable speed to him, and trained to kill him and sometimes were superior to him at times.

he did what kenny did almost 6 times over, casually.

Guess the doomslayer fodderizing all of hell is no longer a skill feat since they don't use high-skill tactics.
yeah, it isn't. Him being one of the best soldiers of earth and training on sentinel prime with expert champion warriors is.
fodderizing above-average skilled soldiers on a massive scale sounds exactly what Kenny did but to a lesser extent.
except for the fact that an imperial soldier would be way harder to kill than the average unresponsive madness combat goon
he did what kenny did almost 6 times over, casually.
ah yes, casually, except for the part where he practically died, another time he nearly died, that one time he died and the fact that he never did that many in a row and at best killed a bit over a hundred in a row. Seems pretty even with Kenny

just to add, Kenny didn't have guns when he killed imperial soldiers if i remember correctly, at least he didn't have his modern equipment and at best had some random revolver. Meanwhile Hank uses guns constantly to kill his opponents

except for the fact that an imperial soldier would be way harder to kill than the average unresponsive madness combat goon
at this point, you're just saying that as if it's an actual point. it's not. It's taking advantage of how a flash animation was made and ignoring feats. sorta like how you were talking about stormtroopers having bad aim despite the fact canonically they only missed (at least in the original trilogy) because they were told to do so, and eventually became a punching bag once Disney took over.
ah yes, casually, except for the part where he practically died, another time he nearly died, that one time he died and the fact that he never did that many in a row and at best killed a bit over a hundred in a row. Seems pretty even with Kenny
Yes. he dies a lot because he does not care in the slightest. he doesn't give a shit if he dies, he knows he's going to come back anyway.

speaking of that, Kenny also has to kill Hank 4 or 5 times due to the higher powers.

at this point, you're just saying that as if it's an actual point. it's not. It's taking advantage of how a flash animation was made and ignoring feats.
except for the fact that the "feats" you provided tell me less about their skills than an object being described as red
eventually became a punching bag once Disney took over.
they took over the main canon, thus, that is the canon now, whether one likes it or not
Yes. he dies a lot because he does not care in the slightest. he doesn't give a shit if he dies, he knows he's going to come back anyway.
that ain't gonna be a good mentality in a versus thread
speaking of that, Kenny also has to kill Hank 4 or 5 times due to the higher powers.
how fast does he resurrect?

I'mma be real with yall, as i stated above, I ain't even arguing FOR Kenny. I am just trying to prove that this isn't a skillstomp and that the skills of Hank are overrated

except for the fact that the "feats" you provided tell me less about their skills than an object being described as red
how? I explained how they are trained. training goes into skill. skill is what you were asking for. I have given you skill feats, and that is that they were trained inside a machine to fight hordes of soldiers and eventually one of the stronger beings in the entire verse. how much more info on their training do you need? they assumably COMPLETED these trainings meaning they beat said armies along with Christoff. that's a skill feat. and that translates right into hank completely wiping the floor with them.
that ain't gonna be a good mentality in a versus thread
Doesn't care =/= will get himself killed

he's still gonna try and stay alive, but in the case of getting killed he's not gonna care very much, he'll get resurrected by either 2BD or the higher powers anyways.

how? I explained how they are trained. training goes into skill. skill is what you were asking for. I have given you skill feats, and that is that they were trained inside a machine to fight hordes of soldiers and eventually one of the stronger beings in the entire verse. how much more info on their training do you need? they assumably COMPLETED these trainings meaning they beat said armies along with Christoff. that's a skill feat. and that translates right into hank completely wiping the floor with them.
At least this is better. How skilled are the hordes of soldiers in question?

Doesn't care =/= will get himself killed

he's still gonna try and stay alive, but in the case of getting killed he's not gonna care very much, he'll get resurrected by either 2BD or the higher powers anyways.
K

At least this is better. How skilled are the hordes of soldiers in question?
they should be comparable to their uh... real versions? (idk what to call it its a weird virtual program)

we see from arena mode in project nexus it starts with grunts and agents and slowly goes into hordes of ATP agents and Mag agents armored to the brim, with of course the end revealing Christoff jumping you on the final level (which would make sense, considering he was a former Project Nexus scientist who left to stop it)

Also I'm pretty sure Hank has like an over 100x reaction speed amp he can use freely to make Kenny suck at hitting him all the more

Also I'm pretty sure Hank has like an over 100x reaction speed amp he can use freely to make Kenny suck at hitting him all the more
zamn when tf did he do that?

also due to project nexus hank should have instinctive reaction from the tac bar, which would have made it even harder for kenny to hit him

What are you even talking about? Hank is the one with the reaction speed advantage here, far as i know Kenny's reactions are equal to his combat speed, which is equalized to Superhuman, so...
My apologies? I didn't notice the combat speed part.

zamn when tf did he do that?

also due to project nexus hank should have instinctive reaction from the tac bar, which would have made it even harder for kenny to hit him
Word of mouth from a staff that used to argue hank... can't remember their name now... imma get the statement

Back