• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank Wimbleton vs. Kenny Ackerman

Two killers face off.
Fight happens in Trost (before it got attacked)
Both at 8-C and speed is equalized
Base hank is used
All equipment is given to them.
Fight!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaank!:
Keeeeeennyyyy!:

avatars-FzmFytPxqSP15yu7-NXHkJw-t500x500.jpg
kenny_ackerman_render_2__monster_strike__by_maxiuchiha22_dej55ck-pre.png

Skilled enough to solo entire establishments of people who can one-shot him at any time?
Not sure if they can one-shot him, though I'm pretty sure the blades are 8-C, but he once soloed 100 imperial trained soldiers. He is superior to Levi who can solo large groups of titans.

Not sure if they can one-shot him, though I'm pretty sure the blades are 8-C, but he once soloed 100 imperial trained soldiers. He is superior to Levi who can solo large groups of titans.
Sounds like the kinda shit Hank regularly pulls off...

Not to mention that this all would be happening midair with him swinging in between buildings while fighting 100 enemies

Yes, but skill isn't everything. Kenny has the mobility advantage and fights from a height
Yes, mobility, now watch as Hank has plenty of time to react to everything Kenny could possibly do due to speed equal, or also do the in-character thing to do and gun him down as he's coming in for an attack

Yes, mobility, now watch as Hank has plenty of time to react to everything Kenny could possibly do due to speed equal, or also do the in-character thing to do and gun him down as he's coming in for an attack
Kenny can also gun him down and, considering i gave him the home field advantage, the fight taking place in Trost, which is filled with 5 floor buildings, Hank is gonna have trouble gunning him down since he will be blocked by buildings. He can enter them though which gives him some level of an advantage

Kenny can also gun him down and, considering i gave him the home field advantage, the fight taking place in Trost, which is filled with 5 floor buildings, Hank is gonna have trouble gunning him down since he will be blocked by buildings. He can enter them though which gives him some level of an advantage
Which is finna be reflected or dodged like what Hank normally does to enemy bullets

Hank is kinda capable with the surrounding area... like, REALLY capable with it, 5 story buildings all over the place sounds like ******* utopia for him in a fight

Which is finna be reflected or dodged like what Hank normally does to enemy bullets

Hank is kinda capable with the surrounding area... like, REALLY capable with it, 5 story buildings all over the place sounds like ******* utopia for him in a fight
Not when it's heaven for the opponent. I know of Hank's capabilities and he's used to fighting in closed spaces, rooms. While yes, if he gets Kenny into a room he's gonna have an advantage, however fighting outside is an instant advantage for Kenny who's beyond experienced with that style of combat.

Also what's exactly gonna stop kenny from dodging Hank's attacks the same way? He does that often too and as you mentioned, speed is equalized. In fact, it's gonna be easier for Kenny to evade Hank's attacks using the maneuver gear.

Also what's exactly gonna stop kenny from dodging Hank's attacks the same way? He does that often too and as you mentioned, speed is equalized. In fact, it's gonna be easier for Kenny to evade Hank's attacks using the maneuver gear.
But he doesn't have reactions about, oh... 16.42(combat speed and such) to 403.093 meters a second reactions. To say the least Hank has plenty of time to rezct to Kenny and not vice versa, seeing as Hank can, and has, fought outdoors with the same general efficiency and indoors before.

you need some pretty impressive skill feats to match Hank.
i feel like hank's is being a bit wanked. I've watched MC, he isn't as op as people here suggest. He gets hit rather often and the fighters who go against him aren't super skilled, they're pretty mild most of the time, especially before mag hank

i feel like hank's is being a bit wanked. I've watched MC, he isn't as op as people here suggest. He gets hit rather often and the fighters who go against him aren't super skilled, they're pretty mild most of the time, especially before mag hank
what. everyone he fights is TRAINED to kill him. from grunts up to the mag agents are all specially trained to specifically try and kill hank, and are given the resources to do so, and despite all that he steamrolls through FACILITIES filled to the brim with people with such training.

and, if anything, mag hank is less skilled than his other carnations. he lost most of his intelligence when becoming magnitized. and despite losing a shit ton of his intelligence, he's still able to pull off the same murder sprees he could before.

Not sure if this matters, since, from what I'm seeing, Kenny gets skill stomped, but Kenny does have the advantage in terms of reaction speed.

what. everyone he fights is TRAINED to kill him. from grunts up to the mag agents are all specially trained to specifically try and kill hank, and are given the resources to do so, and despite all that he steamrolls through FACILITIES filled to the brim with people with such training.
Just because they were trained to kill him specifically doesn't mean they're actually super trained soldiers, it just means they're supposedly good at handling him. Them getting steam rolled is an anti-feat more than a feat for hank since that just means that their training program sucks since it fails at the one thing they're suppsed to do.

Just because they were trained to kill him specifically doesn't mean they're actually super trained soldiers, it just means they're supposedly good at handling him. Them getting steam rolled is an anti-feat more than a feat for hank since that just means that their training program sucks since it fails at the one thing they're suppsed to do.
but like, 70% of the AAHW are super-soldiers...? ATP agents and engineers, the mag agents, and advanced mags all have fought one of the protagonists and been on par with them. its consistent with Deimos and Sanford being less skilled than hank and them genuinely struggling against the AAHW, unlike hank who steamrolls through them.

its not their training that sucks, its hank's skill that's over the top.

Cause not gonna lie, i don't see how this

is more skilled than the guy who can fight this

but like, 70% of the AAHW are super-soldiers...? ATP agents and engineers, the mag agents, and advanced mags all have fought one of the protagonists and been on par with them. its consistent with Deimos and Sanford being less skilled than hank and them genuinely struggling against the AAHW, unlike hank who steamrolls through them.

its not their training that sucks, its hank's skill that's over the top.
i mean super soldiers is hard to grasp, it isn't really a level of skill. Sure, they'd be skilled but as far as i see rn they get distracted constantly, don't react fast enough and don't move nearly fast enough. At this point it's like saying that Superman is super skilled for mowing down an army of characters who can barely react to him. This is more of a speed difference than a skill difference. Like yeah, it is also skill, but i just don't see how he's much more op than Kenny, who can fight characters 1 on 1, ones who can maneuver around bullets mid-air using some chains and gas pumps.

You also have to consider that training isn't everything. Stormtroopers get their military training yet they suck at aiming and the only time i remember them being truly competent is in that one scene where a stormtrooper uses an electric mace well.

You also have to consider that training isn't everything. Stormtroopers get their military training yet they suck at aiming and the only time i remember them being truly competent is in that one scene where a stormtrooper uses an electric mace well.
couldn't that just be a case of PIS?

Cause not gonna lie, i don't see how this

is more skilled than the guy who can fight this

your confused how fighting a reality-warping clown that bends the laws of physics and a hell-bent biblical figure that can deconstruct your atoms is less skilled than killing 100 trained guards?
i mean super soldiers is hard to grasp, it isn't really a level of skill. Sure, they'd be skilled but as far as i see rn they get distracted constantly, don't react fast enough and don't move nearly fast enough. At this point it's like saying that Superman is super skilled for mowing down an army of characters who can barely react to him. This is more of a speed difference than a skill difference.
except everyone in the entire verse has the same exact speed rating, except for one exception being tricky. (who he could keep up with). everyone hank fights is just as fast as him, so he's not speed blitzing anyone. he kills everyone in there with everyone very reasonably able to keep up with him.
but i just don't see how he's much more op than Kenny, who can fight characters 1 on 1, ones who can maneuver around bullets mid-air using some chains and gas pumps.
hank can do that without equipment.

your confused how fighting a reality-warping clown that bends the laws of physics and a hell-bent biblical figure that can deconstruct your atoms is less skilled than killing 100 trained guards?
abilities are irrelevant here. If it was some danmaku or sth it would matter but its not, it's just basic attacks either via telekinesis or via a lightning bolt.
killing 100 trained imperial guards (aka the ones chosen from the top 10 in each training class, which means they can maneuver around mid-air while evading fast titans who can sometimes match the speed of the soldiers in question) seems a lot more quanitfiable.
except everyone in the entire verse has the same exact speed rating, except for one exception being tricky. (who he could keep up with). everyone hank fights is just as fast as him, so he's not speed blitzing anyone. he kills everyone in there with everyone very reasonably able to keep up with him.
they have the same speed rating but that doesn't mean there's no downscaling going on. They clearly can barely react fast enough to hank's movements. If you reject that being a speed difference then that would mean that the skill of the troops is that of standing around waiting for Hank to kill them and maybe shooting their gun once.
hank can do that without equipment.
no character besides maybe jebus who never fights hank mid-air can do that. These bastards can control where they're going at huge speeds in mid-air all while maneuvering around attacks, buildings to which they are attached to and all that while fighting and or shooting guns with damn decent accuracy. And Kenny scales in skill either to or above the guy who could deal with like 30 of those.

abilities are irrelevant here. If it was some danmaku or sth it would matter but its not, it's just basic attacks either via telekinesis or via a lightning bolt.
killing 100 trained imperial guards (aka the ones chosen from the top 10 in each training class, which means they can maneuver around mid-air while evading fast titans who can sometimes match the speed of the soldiers in question) seems a lot more quanitfiable.
Bullets are danmaku. and I was making an example of who he fights and regularly survives and most of the time beats. Jebus has the skill to run through the same facilities hank does (most of the time with far superior units in them) and solo them just as he can, and hank regularly beats them in fights throughout the series.
they have the same speed rating but that doesn't mean there's no downscaling going on. They clearly can barely react fast enough to hank's movements. If you reject that being a speed difference then that would mean that the skill of the troops is that of standing around waiting for Hank to kill them and maybe shooting their gun once.
But there isn't any downscaling. all of the characters in the series that are superhuman (which is literally like, everyone) are the exact same speed and aren't downscaled from each other except for the mag agents, who are slower due to sheer size.
no character besides maybe jebus who never fights hank mid-air can do that. These bastards can control where they're going at huge speeds in mid-air all while maneuvering around attacks, buildings to which they are attached to and all that while fighting and or shooting guns with damn decent accuracy. And Kenny scales in skill either to or above the guy who could deal with like 30 of those.

"no one but mid-air Jesus can do that"

Hell, what stops hank from just bullet timing (something he does use frequently in character) and just fill Kenny with bullets?

Bullets are danmaku.
No they're not, go learn what danmaku is
Jebus has the skill to run through the same facilities hank does (most of the time with far superior units in them) and solo them just as he can, and hank regularly beats them in fights throughout the series.
of course a guy who can fly, is about as powerful and fast as hank, create zombies and shoot lightning is gonna sweep places with superior units
But there isn't any downscaling. all of the characters in the series that are superhuman (which is literally like, everyone) are the exact same speed and aren't downscaled from each other except for the mag agents, who are slower due to sheer size.
they'd still be superhuman, just lower end of superhuman than Hank. Hank doesn't need hypersonic speed to kick their ass fast

And for the last point, dodging bullets while jumping is at best only somewhat comparable to dodging bullets while you're getting shot at a wall at huge speeds whilst you're chained to the wall and have to control your gas output.

No they're not, go learn what danmaku is
multiple verses have gotten danmaku due to guns. a very big case would be Halo, who got danmku for their guns.
of course a guy who can fly, is about as powerful and fast as hank, create zombies and shoot lightning is gonna sweep places with superior units
and still loses to hank.
they'd still be superhuman, just lower end of superhuman than Hank. Hank doesn't need hypersonic speed to kick their ass fast
Well its a good thing the only people he's shown to truly speed blitz are people who have athletic human speeds. everyone else with the 'superhuman' rating can keep up with him (and have shown to do so), even if they die incredibly fast to him.

multiple verses have gotten danmaku due to guns. a very big case would be Halo, who got danmku for their guns.
then they need to get nerfed because danmaku is having 12-20 projectiles flying at the opponent at the same time. Danmaku isn't sending a continuous barrage of one-directional attacks, it is filling the entire battlefield with attacks.
and still loses to hank.
because hank has the same speed, durability and he is indeed, this time, more skilled. If only slightly though
Well its a good thing the only people he's shown to truly speed blitz are people who have athletic human speeds. everyone else with the 'superhuman' rating can keep up with him (and have shown to do so), even if they die incredibly fast to him.
they can barely react fast enough to defend or try to shoot. Yes, they're comparable, but not comparable enough to not die to him in barely a second

Back