• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank Hill vs Homer Simpson REDO

Hank is better fighter, better equipped, physically stronger, and all together smarter.

Homer is gonna stronger and more durable.

I'm not feeling safe no matter who I say. Hank could choke out homer. But homer can physically one shot likely. Hanks smarter however, and his chainsaw of gun would definitely keep homer at a distance. Not through the damage. But the fear of it.

A shotgun can pierce damage. But he can only win through that. The likelness of it I'm unsure of.

Imma say inconclusive. They keep each other at a distance. Hanktalks his anger down. And they become friends over a beer.

i think homer would win homer has been shown to be skilled when fighting while hank has been shown as average and has been shown to be able to disarm people in mayored to the mob and through strength and durability while hank has weapons that can damage homer with the shotgun but i can't see hank being able to kill homer with it also hank has average fighting experiance he has somethings like football but a body gaurd has way better fighting experiance than a football player making me vote for homer

Agletonwiki said:
i think homer would win homer has been shown to be skilled when fighting while hank has been shown as average and has been shown to be able to disarm people in mayored to the mob and through strength and durability while hank has weapons that can damage homer with the shotgun but i can't see hank being able to kill homer with it also hank has average fighting experiance he has somethings like football but a body gaurd has way better fighting experiance than a football player making me vote for homer

Average?!?! The man who beat a military trained fighter, Texas ranger, and a martial arts trained bounty hunter at the same time is average.. I think ya gotta recheck hanks page if that's what ya think man. That is not average by any means. Hank is Way more skilled of a fighter

well still think homer wins he has some really good experiance and hank is still better than him when it comes to experiance though but has way better durability,strength and reaction speed because of him being able to dodge cannon fire so he should be able to dodge most of hank's physical attacks he should be able to get in some really good hits on hank he can also outlast hank via stamina also this is just defending

Aren't viable reasons. Speed was equal. So irrelevant.

Stamina. Both are very high stamina wise. Hanks superior to Texas rangers who have to be in amazing physical shape and military.

So that isn't a viable reason as being incorrect. So the vote doesn't count.

When speed is equal. That means speed is equal. The only thing it wouldn't really effect is weapons. So is someone is MFTL and fighting someone else who isn't.

Speed can be equal. But say they use a gun. Well that gun is still gun speed. It equalizes their speed

Back