• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hanged Man vs Man in the Mirror

inconclusive neither can consistantly harm the other, although Hol gets killed imo

Xtasyamphetamine said:
So we can do Speedwagon and JoJo VS matches lol
Speedwagon & Jonathan solo RWBY.

Wait, can we actually start pinning Speedwagon with other Jojos?

I don't really know. I just find it funny to just put Speedwagon in there.

Give me a second to find some people on Jonathan's tier. Too back Smokey doesn't have a profile..

Ideas: Jonathan (& Speedwagon!) vs Joseph, since Speedwagon would be better at understanding and dealing with Joseph's street tricks.

Jonathan (& Speedwagon!) vs 8-C Kirito. Any version, but spam gets attention so why not.

...and more terrible ideas. But if you have any good 8-Cs, especially tricksters, bring them to my attention.

Back