• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halo: Low 5B Mantle's Approach?

KarmodF said:
I think a better key format would be: Standart Equipment | Full Equipment, or ditch them and just add a Low 5-B to his standart tiering and add the with The Mantle's Aproach.

I know that, that's why Didact actually has the key for his ships and stuff like that, where as John's Mac and Nukes were agreed to be removed completely. Fox McCloud would be a better comparison, but it's not like it would be assumed for Gray Fox to be in orbit when using his base key in Vs Threads. Again, I did say that if he can have a Composer follow him as goes exploring, then it's fair game. Especially wouldn't assume that if base key was used and the location was inside some medieval castle throne room that has a ceiling and all that, I doubt Mantle's Approach would be inside the same throne room. Also, adding the Low 5-B to the standard part and having no keys sounds worse.

I agreed with removing the MAC. But whwere where nukes agreed to be removed? I've forgotten.

By following him around, what exactly do you mean by that?

I know Weekly agreed with it being removed, I was neutral on Nukes being removed and I think you and Blue were also neutral. I also vaguely recalled Reppuzan a while back saying nukes should be removed.

And by following him, I mean like similar to what Navi the fairy does with Link, or what Beat following Megaman around in some games. I did hear Composers didn't have to be attached to Mantle's Approach, but is there any time period in which it basically just floats and which it moves where ever Didact goes?

TBH a thread on this sort of outside help (Nukes orbital stations, etc) should be made. Because everyone seems to be all over the place about it.

I love how the mini remark regarding the composer having sealing started an entire conversation over the Mantle being low 5B

So to word it. "Transmutation and Mind Absorbtion with the Composer (Virtualizes and absorbs the mind of whoever makes contact with it) With the scan of it absorbing being provided

It's case by case scenarios as usual. Obviously, nukes and satellite lasers, ships, vehicles, ect are usable in Civilizations battles, in which we pit one military force against another military force, but having nukes on what's supposed to be a 1 on 1 fight, or even 4 in a free for all, seems all over the place. There's also other things to consider such as a character can create/summon nukes magically, or can pull a nuke telekinetically as opposed to having to call for backup.

There may be another thread discussing those sort of things, but that's for another time and place.

Back