• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Hakumen vs True Bankai Ichigo

Both are 5-A
Speed is equalized

images

images

Votes:

That hair tho: 5 (Eganergo,Naeblis495,Theglassman12,Schnee_One)
Is that Cloud's sword?:
Inconclusive:

Extra:
Music playing on the battle

Last edited:
Fair, but i don't havr time rn. Though, Hakumen resist everything Ichigo has and he can use any power (yes, any) to annihilate him.

Look at the profile and you'll understand yourself. I'll let other who cares elaborate.

Agreed , Hakumen just stomp ichigo into the ground due to his many many hax and he resist everything ichigo can do .

I don’t see that on the profile.

Going off of that; it only seems 4-D at best, still enough though.
Anime Warframe stomps.

Isn't this an one-sided stomp thread?

Ichigo literally has no win-cons while Hakumen (in typical anime swordsman fashion) just has to throw his sword and its GG!

Bumping a stomp thread (especially so soon after a reply was made) is frowned upon and heavily discouraged.

Unless Ichigo has a viable win-con this match won't be added and instead will be closed.
Oh Sorry
I thought bump means something like updating the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back