• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Demiurgic Archangel said:
Lucifer solo stomps
Can u even prove that lucifer is like many times transcedence above baseline before we even get to that? Because singularity alone stomps Lucifer without getting to gods who has Taikyoku

Afaik the top is CM, Umineko and Masada (in terms of 1-As) since at that level shit gets arbitrary and it's basically impossible to really determine which is stronger.

Also yes a single Hadou stomps.

This is why matches involving 1-As are trash

Shub and Bea are still stronger I think.

And Tier 0 isn't very important rn. It's mostly verse dependendant.

I would like to see Hajun with an "Would eventually become 0" though.

1-A matches are bad and generally cancerous, now im not saying the tier itself is bad as 1-As and their cosmology can actually be quite interesting its just debating 1-As is aweful.

Hajun and Habaki at their peak should be tier 0 now that the revision is accepted, they are obviously stronger than some tier 0 in this wiki

Tier 0 isn't based on power (or else the entire Pantheon, Voyager witches, Outer Gods would be 0 by now), @Leader9.

It's a very fluid tier that is relative to the verse.

yes it is, ask to Antvasima (the most important person on this wiki) He agrees that there are 1-As stronger than some tier 0s and that tier 0 is just for supreme beings of their own 1-A verses

@ravenous4 i was answering to EmperorDoom25 and in the while i didn't refresh the page, so i didn't read your answer

PsychoWarper said:
Nakara might end up being tier 0 and Hajun might as well but his is more that he could reach that level if Nakara is one.
That's true. Naraka will 99% be tier 0. Lemme quote something from pantheon.

The voice calls himself Naraka Interim; when asked about his own divine nature, he responds with "Don't take me for the same shmuck as all of you". Simply put, the gods of the Throne are nothing but software, with Naraka being the hardware that houses all of them. Even Hajun, no matter how potent he is, did not come close to matching his strength. Even the Twilight, no matter how technologically advanced her reign was, did not come close to learning the truth about him.

Despite how the guy was described as being "Just chair" for like... the whole series?

Why don't you be a bit more patient and wait for the actual thing to be released, so we can conclude it later? I personally don't care whether the verse has tier 0 or not, I'm here for the chuuni elements.

Though, If he's as strong as Masada wanked portrayed him then it's entirely possible.

Lemongifted101 said:
Mismtch Stomp for Hadou one.

Close its or may be wait for DC majority revision (may be happened soon).

any way now bloody stomp
Even if DC gets revision I doubt it would be close at all

You know eveyone literally thought the same about Masada, right?

You know eveyone literally thought the same about Masada, right?

I mean yeah. -.-

Back