• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades vs. Yukari Yakumo

Hades is a kinda "I'm too tired for this forkery" guy so he's probably going to Trasmute Yukari immediately if it's a fight.

That said, not sure her Low Godly returning from her Mind works when her mind is that of a frog, so

How trigger happy is Yukari with hax?

"and Mind Manipulation (Youkai can resist the effects of the true Moon, which can drive humans insane and kill them if they look at it)"

That's Madness Manipulation resistance, specifically to type 4 I believe.

And not the same as turning her into a frog or other creature.

Can she use that when she has animalistic intellegence?

Or are you referring to her just killing Hades before he moves for his stuff?

By which I must ask again, how trigger happy is she with hax?

Not only that, but, how fast does it activate? Can she do it with a gesture or what?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
If you resist one type of mind manip you should resist all types. Either way you resist your mind getting affected forcibly in one way or the other.

Also it's certainly not Type 4. The moon is just the moon, nothing weird about its sheer appearance.
I mean, if it's type 3 madness Manipulation, sure I'll agree.

I'd need elaboration on what exactly it was then

It's certainly not cognition. The whole difference between the "fake" and "true" moon is that we see it's reflection instead of the moon directly. So perceiving the moon's appearance by itself isn't the problem. The issue is being exposed directly to it. Considering that the true Moon supposedly spawned youkai, it's most likely direct mind manip and not any other Types.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's certainly not cognition. The whole difference between the "fake" and "true" moon is that we see it's reflection instead of the moon directly. So perceiving the moon's appearance by itself isn't the problem. The issue is being exposed directly to it. Considering that the true Moon supposedly spawned youkai, it's most likely direct mind manip and not any other Types.
I mean, this still sounds like you're being driven insane by something you're not meant to comprehend, but I don't know touhou that well so I'll relent from grilling you.

Alright so... Let's see what else Hades has up his sleeves...

Looks at his profile

.... I don't even remember where a majority of this comes from, how it works or why it works.

At this point I think if Transmutation gets noped I'll have to throw the stomp towel. I mean, Soul Manipulation might work if it's something like Destruction but I'm willing to bet it's just guiding souls through the underworld and not HAKAI

Back