• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk about speed, but it looks like Hades is physically stronger. Does the I.G give Thanos better Hax than Hades? I know he has great hax, but will they work on Hades? Because theoretically, Thanos has infinite power, but on a 3-d scale. Both Hades and Thanos with the I.G are beyond 3-dimensional beings. I assume we're not using the "beings without Divine Cosmo can't hurt Hades" thing here as it wouldn't be fair for Thanos. I'm also assuming Thanos' Soul Gem can protect him from Hades' Divine Curse? Either way, in a straight up fight, I say Hades. In a battle of hax, idk

Actually, I have no idea how strong Thanos is physically, but Hades looks like he has a higher overall Attack Potency. I'm still unsure about Hax

Thanos power gem can give him every power and energy in the universe that ever exist or will ever exist, so I not sure how that was 3D, But despite that hades still has more impressive stats than he is.

the gems themselves

Time Gem: Total control over all aspects of time including time travel, stopping time, slowing down or speed up flow of time and to accelerate or slow down aging.

Space Gem: Limitless manipulation of space, allowing for teleportation, dimensional manipulation, creation of wormholes, etc.

Soul Gem: Limitless manipulation of souls both alive and dead also has shown to be able to evolve or devolve a beings physical self as well as their mental capacities.

Reality Gem: Locally or universally alters the natural laws of the universe to the wielders will.

Power Gem: Controls all of the power in the universe. It can be used to augment or inhibit any force.

Mind Gem: Taps the user into the universal consciousness, allowing for unlimited manipulation of psionic powers including telepathy and telekinesis.

when wore with the gauntlet they can be used in unison for practically any desired effect.

But thanos isn't a solid multi universal while hades is.

Oh wait crap wrong thread lol 2 hades thread in a day wasn't paying attension. As for this thread. As for this one probably thanos because of speed i don't see speed being equalized so he should take it because of being omnipresent but if speed were equalized idk don't know much about thanos.

Thanos has underwhelming speed actually wishing being omnipresent seems pretty nonsensical unless he's shown to do so but it doesn't even matter since with the speed gap Hades pretty much blitzes many times over and one shots with divine curse

The infinity gauntlet is probably increase his reaction speed as well since even eternity which is omnipresent can't approach him without him will notice.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Hades can also stomp Universal+ dudes.
He could kill Athena in one hit if he wasn't so arrogant.
hades wasn`t being arrogant, he was trying to change her mind and when he knew for certain that athena won`t change her mind, he knocked the her out cold with one hit

Back