• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Habaki Sakagami revision

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
It's time to make this guy page even better.

Misogiharae―Yomotsugaeri
Habaki's Distortion, originating from the Tumor craving I don't want to die and i want to live. The ability manifest itself in the form of taking his opponent distortion, dying then resurrecting using the distortion he received. Moreover, during his death, he amplifies the distortion that he took, creating 1500 lives with just 1000 deaths (whatever the heck that means), which explains his revival as it far exceeds the values of his own life, then sends back the remaining force by bouncing it back to the target he desires, with the reflected attack being inescapable due to it being the "causal response of his own death". Habaki is also capable of fusioning various distortions, creating a single attack holding many special properties (In his fight against Tenma Akuro, he fused Morei's power emitted from her lightning, alongside Shiori and Soujirou distortion) and because he experiences a sensation similar to that of stopped time in his death, he doesn't need to be hit simultaneously to combine them. Additionaly, Habaki isn't limited to distortions only. He's capable of reflecting the statistics of his opponent to keep up with them (Reflecting the "speed" of Tenma Yato to fight back). This ability can even stop the effect of Keishirou Kyougetsu Magatsuki on his sister, Rebounding Gale.

This ability suffers from two weaknesses. Habaki needs to be hit so that he can activate his distortion (AKA he's a *********). Finally, this distortion takes a great toll on both his body and mind, so constant return from the "land of death" (Yomotsugaeri) (Albeit this weakness is reduced by his mental and physical strength)

Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami
Union Taikyoku of Habaki and Rindou. Illuminating the heaven as Izanagi and Izanami respectively. Law born from their desire I won't give birth to outsiders. It's a law that calls upon coexistence and unification, guiding all souls to a bright future. This manifest in the form of imitating and combining the past Thrones that ruled over all of creation besides Hajun's, as Tengu Dou was extinguished by Habaki. Acknowldeging humanity and its values, while encouraging coexistence between them. It doesn't interfere with humans lives and instead, gives souls freedom of choosing their own afterlife depending on how they lived. Those who hasn't seeing much progress in their lives will choose Eigou Kaiki, to restart again in hopes of finding a progess. Those who have done good deeds will find peace in Tendou Hisoute world. Those who have done evil acts are found in Daten Naraku. And finally, those who's lives have finished without reward are reincarnated in Rinne Tensei. However, there exist some souls which cannot find their suited afterlife. In this case, they can request The God of Death to extinguish it, judgement only he is capable of applying. Progess of civilization in this world is huge, being behind Rinne Tensei only

Abilities
Reactive Power Level (Unsure) (As stated previously, he can reflect his opponents statistics, allowing him to keep up with them)

Causality Manipulation (His Attack reflection is a causal response of his own death, causing the attack to be unavoidable)

Resistance to Existence Erasure (Unsure) (Before his appearance, Tenma Ootake utters his [chant], followed by a statement saying how those lumps of steel brings death and erase the existence of anything it touches. Habaki is later impaled from the chest by Ootake chest without his existence vanishing or anything close to it]

Immortality (Type 9) Before his ascension to godhood, Habaki Sakagami fights against Tenma Yato. The thing is Yato, for all of his efforts is incapable of killing Habaki. This is due to the latter Distortion taking effect, making him come back to life. His distortion originally is the craving of the Tumor/Hajun Brother and such, the reason Habaki is always alive.

all relevant scans are posted here as proof for all that i have show here

I feel that Tenma Yato not being able to kill Habaki can be True godly regen because Habaki is basically regenerating from 1-A destruction.

But that's just me.

I can't get over the fact that every time I see Habaki's sprite he looks like an ape. That creating 1500 lives from 1000 deaths is a reference to the Shinto Mythos of Izanagi and Izanami, when he looks back at her and sees that she's become a rotting corpse since she's eaten the food of the underworld, he runs away and abandons her in Yom. She declares in anger that she'll kill 1,000 humans every day, Izanagi responds by saying he'll give birth 1,500 humans for every thousand killed. There's a lot of those types of Shinto/Buddhist references scattered around KKK, for example the vajra on Habaki's sword. But yeah pretty much everything you put down is spot on.

Knew it was something related to Shinto and more importantly, to his god name

I was asked to rewrite these descriptions into regular English.

Misogiharae - Yomotsugaeri: Habaki's Distortion, which originates from the Tumor's dual desires: "I don't want to die." and "I want to live." This ability allows Habaki to take his opponent's Distortion or ability and use it to resurrect himself after he's killed. During the resurrection process, the absorbed Distortion or ability is amplified many times over, being compared to reviving 1,500 times for every 1,000 deaths as described in the Shinto creation myth. This excess energy is directed at its original owner or the target Habaki desires. This "reflected" attack is inescapable because it twists causality so that the effect is the "causal response of his own death".

Habaki is also able to fuse multiple Distortions or abilities at once, creating a single attack holding many special properties to be directed at the target of his choosing. For instance, during his battle against against Tenma Akuro, he fused the power emitted from Tenma Morei's lightning with Shiori's and Soujirou's Distortions into a single attack.

He does not need to be struck by these attacks at the same time for his Distortion to fuse them together because he experiences his death in a state similar to stopped time. In addition, Habaki isn't limited to Distortions. He's also able to reflect the statistics of his opponent to keep up with them, such as reflecting the "speed" of Tenma Yato to fight back. This ability can even stop the effect of Keishirou Kyougetsu's Magatsuki on his sister.

This ability suffers from two weaknesses. Due to the reactive nature of this Distortion, he must be struck and attacked for the Distortion to activate. Secondly, he still dies each time he's revived, placing a great physical and mental toll on him as he returns from the land of the dead, but this is mitigated by his incredible physical and mental fortitude.

Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami: The combined Taikyoku of Habaki and Rindou, illuminating the world as Izanagi and Izanami once did. It imposes the Law, "I won't give birth to outsiders", creating a world of coexistence and unification to provide all souls with the means to reach a bright future. It combines all of the previous Thrones ruled over the course of creation since Hajun's. Instead of interfering with human souls, it allows the souls of the departed to choose their preferred afterlife based on how they lived. Those who lived without seeing a satisfying conclusion will be able to choose the afterlife ruled by the Law of Eigou Kaiki, allowing them to redo their lives until they reach the end they desire. Those who lived by committing evil acts will be able to choose the afterlife ruled by Daten Naraku. Those whose lives are finished without reward are reincarnated into the afterlife of Rinne-Tensei. Those whose souls are unable to find a suitable afterlife can request to have their souls extinguished by the authority of Yakou Madara.

Seems fine then.

If his Distortion can bring him back from Yato's attacks, that might be true godly

I say "might" because from what I heard he "pulled himself back together", which implies there was still something of him left. Hence it wouldn't' be true-godly as he wasn't entirely erased.

There's Marguerrite Bois de Justice, an attack which unlike Yato's Guillotine , causes light that destroys anything it get caught in.

There's also Sequere which also affects his whole body

Though i'm even unsure on why it would be True-Godly. Is regenerating from 1-A attacks enough to give you that?

I see.

Well i don't care if it gets him True Godly or not.

But here's some quotes (since i'm lazy to give scan)

ÒüØÒü«µ│óÕïòÒü»þÀÅÒüªÒéÆþäíµàêµé▓Òü½Õü£µ¡óÒüòÒüøÒüñÒüñÒÇüþá┤ÕúèÒü«ÕàëÒü¿ÕîûÒüùÒüªÕ£░Þí¿Òü«õ┐║Òü©Òü¿ÕÅ®ÒüìÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒéïÒÇé

Marguerrite Bois de Justice being described as a light of destruction, fully hitting Habaki.

ÒüñÒüäÒü½Õñ®ÒüîÕ┤®ÞÉ¢ÒüÖÒéïÚƒ│ÒéÆÞü×ÒüäÒüƒÒÇéµö╗µÆâÒü«ÚçìÒüòÒü½þ®║ÒüîÞÇÉÒüêÒéëÒéîÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

The attack is so powerful "Heaven" collapsed

ÒüØÒü«Òü¿ÒüìÒÇüµüƵÿƒÒüîþêåþÖ║ÒüùÒüƒÒüïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÕàëÒü¿Õà▒Òü½ÒÇüþçâÒüêÒéïþäíµò░Òü«µÁüµÿƒÒüîÚÖìÒéèµ│¿ÒüäÒüºÒüìÒüƒÒÇé

Here, he's using Sequere (Basically raining down meteors on Habaki)

ÞÂàÞÂèÒü«ÚǃÕ║ªÒéÆÞ¬çÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÚƒ│Òü½ÒéêÒéïÕêñµû¡Òüîõ©ÇÕêçÕê®ÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéµÇƵÂøÒü«µÁüµÿƒþ¥ñÒü»Õñ®Òü«Õà½Õë▓ÒéÆÞªåÒüäÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüùÒÇüõ┐║ÒéÆÕɽÒéôÒüáþÀÅÞ╗ìþø«µÄøÒüæÒüªÕó£ÞÉ¢ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

Meteors covering 80% of the sky and crashed on Habaki

Most of the coming text is him just regenerating/resurrecting from 1-A attacks. Kamunagara and ect (And the meteors didn't fully destroy his body)

But i guess the other stuff is good to go? (Causality Manipulation and such)

A lot agree with this. Adding all the stuff but True-Godly regen as i doubt it.

Going to edit now

obviously agree and well true-godly can work considering he took 1-A attacks and regen (not tank) that's me doe *shrugs*

I think that it's Low-Godly.

He is still regenerating from a disembodied essence, it's only that no one has the means to actually reach it (as that would involve punching Hajun which happens to be a bad idea)

Kaltias said:
I think that it's Low-Godly.

He is still regenerating from a disembodied essence, it's only that no one has the means to actually reach it (as that would involve punching Hajun which happens to be a bad idea)
Low godly would be quite misleading as not even 1-A AP can bypass it

I mean, elaboration regarding the scale fix that.

And it isn't True-Godly because parts of him still exist.

@Azzy

The ability is still described "perpetual Regenerationn".

Not killing him = Regenerationn

Killing him = coming back from the land of the dead

Ah. Yeah.

Slight misconception, he's ability belongs to the Tumor, who is in turn part of Hajun (Still 1-A but comes from a different person)

Do you know how ******* awkward it is to have a page named "Tumor"?

One thing.

Where does it say Habaki reflects distortions with twice the power? Because the 1000deaths/1500lives thing implies that it's a 1.5x difference

@Monarch

Check the veeeeeeery first link of the thread (Misogiharae).

I just ******* noticed i didn't add that into the thread....................

Back