• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gypsy Danger vs Godzila. (Multiple versions) (Kaiju Hunting Mecha vs The Ultimate Kaiju!)

Gypsy Danger faces a Kaiju that is far beyond the rest!

The Ultimate Kaiju, Godzilla!

Round 1.- Nuclear Gypsy vs Original Godzilla.

Round 2.- Nuclear Gypsy vs Godzilla GMK

Round 1.- Nuclear Gypsy vs Legendary Godzilla.

Round 1: Gipsy with mid difficulty.

Round 2: Godzilla with low to mid difficulty.

Round 3: Godzilla without any problems.

Gipsy wins. GMK's most powerful kaiju besides Godzilla were harmed by missiles. All Gipsy needs to do is cut him and his beam will make the wound bigger. 2014 is too clumsy to hit Gipsy. We also have few strong feats for him.

Round 1: Gypsy pretty easily. Godzilla's too slow and inflexible to take her down, though his Atomic Ray could deal some good damage.

Round 2: Godzilla wins. I'd say one shot of his Atomic Ray would seriously injure Gypsy, while another one or two would destroy her. Gypsy could give him a good fight in melee, though, and I doubt Goji could absorb her energy shots.

Round 3: Unsure, but leading towards Godzilla for his sheer strength and durability. Gypsy could put up a good fight, and she could tank his Atomic Ray decently well, but Godzilla could eventually overpower her, especially with that tail of his.

I had watched Pacific Rim,Gojira 1954,and GMK,so i can say this.

Round 1: Gipsy,he can stomp and mutillate Godzilla,he is bigger than him.

Round 2: GMK,althrough he is shorter than Gipsy,he can destroy him with one breath.

But i didnt watched Godzilla 2014 yet.So i cant awnser.

I thought the weight disparity would put Gypsy Danger at too big a disadvantage, but then I saw this in its profile.

Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Picked up a pacific cargo ship and used it as a bat)

I looked it up and it turns out these things can weigh tens of thousands of tons without any cargo (I saw numbers as low as 15,200 metric tons and as high as 55,000 metric tons), and Gypsy Danger was able to lift one with only one hand! That much strength could make up for the difference in weight, particularly against Original and GMK Godzilla, who weigh 20,000 and 30,000 metric tons, respectively.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
I thought the weight disparity would put Gypsy Danger at too big a disadvantage, but then I saw this in its profile.

Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Picked up a pacific cargo ship and used it as a bat)

I looked it up and it turns out these things can weigh tens of thousands of tons without any cargo (I saw numbers as low as 15,200 metric tons and as high as 55,000 metric tons), and Gypsy Danger was able to lift one with only one hand! That much strength could make up for the difference in weight, particularly against Original and GMK Godzilla, who weigh 20,000 and 30,000 metric tons, respectively.
I think you forgot about Godzilla's own strength, he can lift much more if wants as well, (Biollante, Ghidorah...I need to say more?) and GMK regenerates, as well as Legendary being able to destroy a Skycrapper with one tail swing, and if Gypsy decides to self destruct Godzilla would survive and eventually get stronger, and, going by range, Godzilla has another advantage, the atomic breath is shown to have a lot of range sometimes, so, going by the combo Strengh-Speed-Endurance-Regenerationn-Range I'm going with Godzilla on the 2 last rounds

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
I think you forgot about Godzilla's own strength, he can lift much more if wants as well, (Biollante, Ghidorah...I need to say more?) and GMK regenerates, as well as Legendary being able to destroy a Skycrapper with one tail swing, and if Gypsy decides to self destruct Godzilla would survive and eventually get stronger, and, going by range, Godzilla has another advantage, the atomic breath is shown to have a lot of range sometimes, so, going by the combo Strengh-Speed-Endurance-Regenerationn-Range I'm going with Godzilla on the 2 last rounds

• Lifting Biollante was a feat exclusive to a manga Godzilla non-canon to all three of the Godzillas here. GMK Ghidorah was only 20,000 tons (and I don't think GMK Godzilla lifted Ghidorah in that movie anyway). Only Legendary Godzilla has a strength advantage here.
  • GMK was still incapacitated when holes were drilled through his body and his own atomic breath backfired on him. Since we don't know how long it would have taken him to regenerate from just his heart, that's an effective victory by incapacitation for Gypsy Danger if its sword can do the same.
  • Gypsy Danger also destroyed buildings during its fights, and Legendary Godzilla didn't actually knock a skyscraper down with a single tail swing.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
It destroyed
Oh, you're right. I thought the skyscraper that fell on him was different from the one that got tail-slammed for some reason. Still, that's not above Gypsy Danger's abilities.

You could at least try to support your reasoning in the face of my counterarguments instead of basically ignoring my comment.

Looking into speed, though, I see GMK has some level of supersonic reactions for tagging Mach 2 Mothra whereas Gypsy Danger is labeled as having only Peak Human speed. This seems awfully slow for a giant robot, though. Are there no good speed feats for the jaegers?

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
You could at least try to support your reasoning in the face of my counterarguments instead of basically ignoring my comment.

Looking into speed, though, I see GMK has some level of supersonic reactions for tagging Mach 2 Mothra whereas Gypsy Danger is labeled as having only Peak Human speed. This seems awfully slow for a giant robot, though. Are there no good speed feats for the jaegers?
Oh sorry, but I already said everything I thought anyways, atomic breath(GMK) can do the job, 54 Atomic Breath molt steel but I don't think it's helpful and 2015 is simply a 90.000 ton behemoth of brute strengh

Back