• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guy who loses constantly vs Girl who loses constantly

Shit, I knew this would happen eventually. I already knew the combatants from the title. >_>

Zoro is Mach what? If he's higher than Mach 292, that would represent an advantage for him along with precognition, meaning he would be able to avoid and counter Esdeath's projectiles or close ranged attacks more easily. Asura should be useful up close too. Esdeath has more range but she's not likely at all to utilize it and I don't see what good attacking from several kilometers would do. Zoro has resistance to the cold, so Mahapadma can't fly here and Zoro wouldn't die from a stab/slash anyway except if it's in a fatal spot. Esdeath is baseline Mountain level so Zoro also has an AP advantage, though by how much, I don't know.

Isn't Esdeath country level via Ice Storm commander in chief? Anyway Zoro should be closed to the speed of Doffy which is around mach 940+ . Anyway I'd give this to moss head as Burning said Zoro has resistance to the cold so Mahapadma won't be in effect here.

Also he has Precog and Statistics amplification via Armament Haki and he should have the endurance advantage here.

However I do believe you should restrict Ice Commander In Chief. Also love the name of this thread but you spelt Zoros name wrong. It's Roronoa Zoro

Environmental damage is useless in combat, I'm not restricting it.

Anyway, equal speed.

Covers the area for other means, in this case Esdeath can use her ice tree and ice roller

Knightofannihilation666 said:
A bit of said noob question, then what is Environmental Destruction used for?
Its just mostly what a character can destroy overtime or with range, something like that.

Syn Shenro is a perfect example, Omega Shenron is Galaxy level but his Negative Karma energy ball would have continued to spread until it destroyed the universe (if their where more galaxies), which would be Environmental Destruction.

Ah that makes sense

Also I assumed Esdeath would have more wins than losses but I just read her profile and holy Damn.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
A bit of said noob question, then what is Environmental Destruction used for?
In her case, it's just giving Esdeath homefield advantage. Besides, she needs three days prep for her to use it.

First off I'm gonna need proof from OP experts that Zoro has cold resistance, because he was still freezing his @$$ off at Punk Hazard. Because if he doesn't, I don't see what's stopping Esdeath from giving him the Susanoo treatment.

Secondly, Esdeath is "At least City level, likely Mountain level" while Zoro's feat of slicing Pica is City level+. So I think Esdeath's strength should be specified here, since being between City and Mountain means she can be anywhere between weaker and stronger than Zoro. That's another important factor. (Come to think of it, why is Zoro even Mountain level with that City level+ feat? Doing it casually doesn't mean a tier jump)

Thirdly, it seems people think Esdeath's movepool consists of only long-range icicles, using her saber at close range and Mahapadma, which is clearly not the case. She can immobilize you with Ice Entrapment, throw you into the air by raising huge columns of ice from under your feet, leaving you vulnerable in the air against her ranged attacks if you don't have flight. Her pseudo-flight can keep her distance from melee fighters.

Fourthly, people may hate this point because it is ABC logic, but if Esdeath has a wi against a Mountain level Luffy, why CAN'T she win against the Mountain level Zoro? It's not like Zoro has any better hax than Luffy, and his cold resistance is already questioned in my 1st point.

tl;dr:

• Zoro needs a definitive proof for cold resistance
  • Esdeath's movepool is better than Zoro's
  • Esdeath won against Luffy (ABC logic)
  • Their difference is strength must be specified

I stated "at their strongest" so current Zoro, also I ask how does ABC logic apply here?

Zoro is Mountain level for Busting Pica which is a living mountain.

Gargoyle One said:
how does ABC logic apply here?
Esdeath has a win against a guy who is Mountain level and has both types of Haki like Zoro and moreover is more versatile than Zoro?

Also I already said that's the weakest part of my argument, so you don't need to pay too much attention to it. I'm not a big fan of this logic either, just sayin

You're probably right. I'd rather not argue more about a point I specifically considered very weak, so let's drop that for now. You said at their strongest, so Mountain level for both, yes?

I'd rather see a proof for Zoro's cold resistance.

Zoro can handle the cold better then normal humans as he was shirtless in a very cold country however he eventually did feel cold, also he was freezing/shivering in punk hazard so he doesn't really have cold resistance. Also ashura doesn't "multiply" his power that has never been stated in the series so someone just made that up, zoros profile needs work

Esdeath via time stop and generally her versitalty with ice manipulation which allows her many range attacks and simply freezing Zoro.

And Zoro has no feat to justify cold resistance cause simply being without a shirt in middle of snow is not that big of deal especially since he start freezing at certain point so time stop works on him for sure.

@Gargoyle with her ice commander in Chief she can summon a huge army of Ice soldiers so you should restrict that.

William make a content revision then or ask Cin where Zoro got his resistance to ice from

Could possibly be from Haki but i don't know.

Resistance to cold temperatures refers on what i said before, but his resistance is very low so I don't see why Esdeath's move wouldn't work.

Actually, she can't.

She needed to absorb her ice soldiers to do the move in the first place, she would've made more if she could.

^ok

Anyway, if it's to make the match fair I am fine with considering him being able to resist it.

Gargoyle One said:
Actually, she can't.

She needed to absorb her ice soldiers to do the move in the first place, she would've made more if she could.
Wouldn't that mean she can create them at will? Which is kinda worse.

If she could why didn't she?

She can't make them after using ice storm, that's why she had to absorb them.

@Gargoyle but she did in the manga, now question is was there a specific condition cause to be honest I don't remember it.

I just looked and she needs prep time for it so at max she could summon a very low number like 5-6,but I don't think she would ever do that as she never did.

No.

She made the soldiers, then after being ambushed she absorbed them so she could do Ice Storm then never made them.

She can't make soldiers after doing ice storm.

Yeah well since she has ice storm unrestricted, she's not making soldiers.

Esdeath can simply stop time and maul Zoro in place. Both are close stat based but Esdeath has this via hax

Back