• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts VS Space Marine

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Guts, the Black Swordsman, faces one of the God-Emperor's finest warriors, the Space Marines.

Who shall win this match?

Space Marine
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They shall be of iron will and steel sinew. In great armour I shall clad them and with the mightiest weapons they will be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight them. They shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."— The Emperor of Mankind

guts takes it if we talk about one of dan abnetts gaunts ghost chaos marines who got overpowered by the tanith

any other space marine worth a damn would murder guts tho (not taking into account heroes).

however guts solos via badass factor

Umm what is the equipment for both sides, what chapter is said space marine from and where does this take place?

Then we get somwhere.

I saw somewhere a comment that Guts is like the Astartes in strength (Only without power armor). Therefore, we have here a battle between the fully armed Adeptus Astartes and the Astartes in a medieval armor type. Do not forget that the Astartes also have a chance for the first shot. Can Guts survive a few bolts in the chest? If the survivability of Guts allows him to live up to hand-to-hand combat, then he will have to face himself. But only one of them will have an advantage in terms of technology. We don't know what weapons brought Adeptus Astartes to this battle, but I suppose that the standard Chainsword, whose teeth cut through the armor made of Ceramite.

And at the end they both have "Badass factor". The question of who will win will depend only on the quality of the equipment.

My voice for the Angel of Death

Was Guts upgraded since this post was made? Because there is no way for this not to be a stomp in someones favour at the moment. If you use berserker armour Guts and the standard marine loadout the marine can't even hurt guts but if you give the marine his better equipment he just one shots.

Back