• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats 6 for Guts based from what i counted (since nobody give me the answer so i'll do it by myself lel)
  • Guts: 6 (Naito, Razor, Elixir, Phoenks, Harith, Baken)
  • Kokushibo: 2 (Zero, Sheev)

Wanted to take Chariot arguments as vote but i'll prolly wait

@Theendzero13 @SheevShezarrine You guys still sticking with Koku or wanna switch?
I didn't vote for him, I only said that he has a wincon. I've been firmly Team Guts

Coolest demon slayer of Tier 8 fra
.....oh wait, you're referring to Guts lmao
tenor.gif

That mean grace has been started with Elix vote

Anyway good job everyone, now Kokushibo had a major fight in VSBW with Akaza vs Kamen Rider Ixa as the the first
Now if only i'm interested with Doma then the VSBW three upper moons major matches will be completed lel

I'll be real here chief, this match was never came to my mind like ever lel, i was in matches break while collecting an potential good opponents for Raikou and waiting for a profile to be published
Luckily i saw Guts vs Kirito thread and checked Guts page, and saw that he had 8-A version
Second later, KnY crossed my mind, aaaaand then
overwatch-junkrat.gif

Let me know when it's added and I'll close the thread. (Can't add it myself unfortunately because I don't have access to a PC atm)

The match has been added btw, this can be closed now
Sorry for the late respond, pretty busy right now because holiday month lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back