• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts vs Pikachu

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
PikachuVictory
This was only positive thing you saw before you jumped into hell.

Guts 2

Welp......why not the Blackswordsman vs The Electric Mouse

Distance:10 feet away from each other

Rule: my vote does not count, but I will debate for the character I believe would win.

Cropfist said:
Amped Pikachu could win via range and paralyzing attacks.
Not saying he couldn't but he'd have to take Guts down with one move since his electricity absorption only amps one move before he needs to absorb more...

So in other words is a "Composite" Pikachu?

If thats the case then Composite have a lot of Insane Feats that Im afraid that will blow Guts off the water easy.

oh boy

guts is "at least MCB"

while pikachu scales to mageton and magnezone and wud be "MCB+"

sooo pikachu does have the range

maybe he could tile guts out over time

but the thing is, if guts gets close, his soul damaging sword would take the fight

can go either way

Actually unless Pikachu starts off amped by extra electricity Guts is superior to him in every way except speed, which is fairly equal, and range which pikachu beats him in

WeeklyBattles said:
Actually unless Pikachu starts off amped by extra electricity Guts is superior to him in every way except speed, which is fairly equal, and range which pikachu beats him i
yeah but guts is shown to take a hel of a beating

so he just needs to get close enough to strike

which is why i said it cud go either way (my vote is for inconclusive)

Isnt in the wiki state that Pikachu and Guts are multi City Block Level?

By the Wiki both are even in destruction capacity / attacks.

Also heres some Feats for Pikachu ( Composte ) :

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/392c36/respect_pikachu_pokemon_anime/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/40iqpp/respect_pikachu_pokemon_adventures/

Also by the Pokedesk is sayd that Pikachu's attacks are not only Electricity but Lighting, If Im not mistaken, giving Pikachu the edge with his close and distance attacks that are lighting types including its heat that is "bolt of lightning, which can reach temperatures of roughly 30,000 kelvins (53,540 degrees Fahrenheit). The sun, on the other hand, is eclipsed in this case — its surface temperature is just 6,000 kelvins (10,340 degrees Fahrenheit)."

If Pikachu uses Thunder to create electricity to absorb...

Also, I thought we were supposed to upgrade Pikachu to Magne-line?

But dont we forget that Pikachu's attacks are literally Lightings.

Has Guts ever got hit or tanked Lighting before? even the heat of the Lighting?

The real cal howard said:
If Pikachu uses Thunder to create electricity to absorb...
Also, I thought we were supposed to upgrade Pikachu to Magne-line?
Nope, it defeated Magneton by absorbing electricity

It didn't defeat the army of Magnemite, Magneton, and general Magnezone by absorbing electricity, nor did it do that while fighting Jasmine's Magnemite.

Pikachu's a different story in this situation, considering he's never lost to any member of the Mangemite family, and also, Mangemite's where he gets his speed feat from.

Pikachu has never lost to any member of the Tyranitar family either, but that doesnt make hin Mountain level.

Polloloko said:
But dont we forget that Pikachu's attacks are literally Lightings.
Has Guts ever got hit or tanked Lighting before? even the heat of the Lighting?
http://www.mangahome.com/manga/berserk/c274/11.html

http://www.mangahome.com/manga/berserk/c274/12.html

http://www.mangahome.com/manga/berserk/c274/15.html

http://www.mangahome.com/manga/berserk/c274/17.html

http://www.mangahome.com/manga/berserk/c277/14.html

http://www.mangahome.com/manga/berserk/c277/16.html

After the entire battle of fighting many apostles, yes, he got hit by lightning.

Guts has fought a being who has manipulated lightning in the past (Ganishka) and has found ways to make most projectiles completely futile, and that is by making each projectile strike the tallest thing in the vicinity (which he has done before with the use of the Dragon Slayer.) It would not surprise me if Guts used his Dragon Slayer as a shield of sorts whilst he makes use of his other equipment (crossbow repeater, arm canon and miniture bombs) All have been able to harm apostles btw, so they should harm Pikachu.

I see the links, ok Guts can take Lighting hits....In his Berserker Armor, but he still suffers from it, and he showed to hold the pain at being electrocuted, thats good but he was still feeling pain, Pikachu could just spam lighting bolts and over heat and destroy Guts in his Berserker Armor, Its obvius that a Lighting Bolt will kill Guts without the Berserker Armor, also Pikachu is faster than some crosbows/ arm canons and miniture bombs, that wont help Guts against Pikachu, I can see Pikachu over heating and destroying Guts's Berserker Armor by spamming Lighting Attacks and speed blitzing + killing Guts with Doble Team/ Takle/ Bolt Takle/ Electro Ball/ Iron Tail/ Bolt Takkle mixted with Iron Tail/ Iron Tail mixted with Electro Ball.

Also now that Pikachu will have an upgrade in the new Sun & Moon Anime, we will have to see how more powerfull Pikachu will become.

As for the Match in hand, I can see Pikachu Winning with Mid dificulty Near Easy, Guts will give Pikachu a challenge, but nothing Pikachu can handle.

PS. I use to read Berserk Manga a long time ago.

You're making a few mistakes here, such as thinking the Berserker armor increases Guts' durability. All it does is null his senses to pain (which inadvertently allows him to hit with more power) and that thinking your regular plain old lightning can cause major damage to Guts. Keep in mind that Ganishka's lightning is stated to "nigh incinerate apostles" so comparing it's power to the 9-A bolts is just plain unfair at the end of the day.

Also did you even read my previous post? I said that Guts can use the Dragon Slayer as a conductor so he can charge in headfirst with his other gear. Also don't say things like Pikachu would speed blitz, just by looking at the profiles that is not the case. And the distance is 10 feet away, The Dragon Slayer on it's own is about six foot three inches.

Then Pikachu's Lighting spamming will kill Guts, after all Pokemon Lightings are satted by the pokedex to be real lighting with its heat as well.

I say speed bitz cuz Pikachu is faster and have a lot of melee moves that can hurt Guts fattally or even kill him before he gets to to anything.

Guts is fast but dont we forget that wielding a long sword ( Like Cloud XP ) takes a few slow moments to take the stance and to attack as the attack reaches its target, in that time Pikachu allready dodged it and start to speed blitz Guts.

I have to give it to Pikachu with Mid to Nearly Ease Dificulty.

Polloloko said:
Then Pikachu's Lighting spamming will kill Guts, after all Pokemon Lightings are satted by the pokedex to be real lighting with its heat as well.
I say speed bitz cuz Pikachu is faster and have a lot of melee moves that can hurt Guts fattally or even kill him before he gets to to anything.

Guts is fast but dont we forget that wielding a long sword ( Like Cloud XP ) takes a few slow moments to take the stance and to attack as the attack reaches its target, in that time Pikachu allready dodged it and start to speed blitz Guts.

Pikachu's melee attacks and normal electrical atttacks are building level, Guts's durability with the Berserker armor is Multi-City Block level, Pikachu's attacks wont do anything.

WeeklyBattles said:
Polloloko said:

Pikachu's melee attacks and normal electrical atttacks are building level, Guts's durability with the Berserker armor is Multi-City Block level, Pikachu's attacks wont do anything.
If Lighting from a demon was hurting Guts, what will real lighting ( Pokemon Ligthing = Real Lighting stated by the Pokedex ) do to Guts? it will kill Guts.

We cant ignore that Pikachu have been shown to nearly destroy a stedium ( SOrry bad Inglish from my part ) with just his Lighting Bolts attacks, also defeating Semi Legendary Pokemons, by that Pikachu's stats should be higher than just Bulding level -_-

We cant ignore that Pikachu have been shown to nearly destroy a stedium ( SOrry bad Inglish from my part ) with just his Lighting Bolts attacks, also defeating Semi Legendary Pokemons, by that Pikachu's stats should be higher than just Bulding level -_-

We already had a discussion about that a while ago, and we don't scale normal Pokémon to legendries

If Lighting from a demon was hurting Guts, what will real lighting ( Pokemon Ligthing = Real Lighting stated by the Pokedex ) do to Guts? it will kill Guts.

That lightning from a demon > normal lightning going by AMM's description

WeeklyBattles said:
That lightning from a demon > normal lightning going by AMM's description
And still that demon's lighting didnt act as real lighting, it disnt even show to have the same properties of a real Lighting to begin with.

Why in Pokemon is stated that Lighting Types do use Real Lighting.

Making it more:

Real Lighting > Berserk Lighting.

The lightning hits the highest point, is shown to move at the speed of lightning and furthermore is coming from a thunderstorm like entity. To say it does not behave like lightning is just pure idiocy at this point, and shame on you for not even bothering to look into the links that a prior user sent to confirm it for yourself. Also, considering that apostles are commonly on Wyald's level have preformed small building feats get incinerated by Ganishka's lightning is incredible and should definately be taken into consideration. And look at Guts' profile for goodness sake, he is 8-A how is he even going to be hurt by lightning which is commonly around 9-A?

I am only going to say this once, if I have to reply to any more incoherent comments which lack any thought put into it (or any decent grammar.) I will have to start closing threads and issuing out warnings which I don't really want to do. Don't say I did not warn you; sorry if I sound harsh but I don't accept this type of debating on this site.

I do see the links, the links only shows Guts resisting the Lightings thrown by the Demon due his Berseker Armor and still hurted him, he even resisted bieng elecrocuted.

Pikachu who can move faster and Spam Lighting Attacks like crazy will be Guts's Downfall.

Polloloko said:
I do see the links, the links only shows Guts resisting the Lightings thrown by the Demon due his Berseker Armor and still hurted him, he even resisted bieng elecrocuted.
Pikachu who can move faster and Spam Lighting Attacks like crazy will be Guts's Downfall.
Ths guy reminds me of me when i first joined this site and argued that kakashi would solo the seven sins(i still get nightmares) XD

Back on point,i am really torn on this battle,on one hand pikachu is faster,but guts has better AP initially and pikachu will need time to amp up his AP.so it will all come down to,can guts gett hits with the dragon slayer in before pikachu gains his OHK potential,or can pikachu keep guts at bay with electric attacks and evading.looking for further arguments

KazarianFahs said:
Polloloko said:
Ths guy reminds me of me when i first joined this site and argued that kakashi would solo the seven sins(i still get nightmares) XD
Back on point,i am really torn on this battle,on one hand pikachu is faster,but guts has better AP initially and pikachu will need time to amp up his AP.so it will all come down to,can guts gett hits with the dragon slayer in before pikachu gains his OHK potential,or can pikachu keep guts at bay with electric attacks and evading.looking for further arguments
What the heck?!?! did you though that Kakashi will solo them lol XD

Anyway, Pikachu is Faster than Guts and have a lot of attacks that will fatally wound Guts and some of these attacks are Lighting Types ( In the Pokedex is stated to be Real Lighting ) that will finish Guts up.

Back