• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So then, Azure Striker Gunvolt's final boss. See, Gunvolt is considered 8-C since Nova destroyed a building. But for an obserbant eye, The building is still in tact in the cutscene after the fight. This can mean only one thing. Nova created another dimention or world or something. Don't beleive me? Watch somebody defeat the Nova and see the cutscene afterwards. The building is entirely in tact. Now what tier would nova be? I mean, there are several stars in the background. My god, this just might be the biggest buff since Sonic going from City to Planet before quickly being swatted down to multi contident with logic that would make literally every planet level character that didn't destroy the planet in one hit multi contident. But that's a conversation for another day. Anyway, I have no idea what tier this makes Sunvolt, but it astounds me that this part of Nova's feat was missed after all this time. Just goes to show that despite how much we try, Vs Battle wiki is not the definitive versus debateing website, nor is there one at all.

I dunno. The whole dimension thing just seems like an outlier to the rest of the ASGverse. I still do agree that GV should be buffed, but not that powerful. GV's strongest feat (with Joule) is seen when he lifts a giant Sumeragi ship, which would have destroyed quite a lot of a city. This would put him at least 8-A (+) or possibly 7-C, 7-B would be a large stretch.

"I mean, there are several stars in the background. "

Such is the basis for almost every verse that has a dimension feat.

Nova - Final Battle

And see this video for proof that this is a dimention and not building destruction. Building is shown in tact at about 11:00

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Dimentions are ubquantifiable. But maybe star level?
Nah.

It would be at around 4-A (Kirby is a great example for this kind of feats), but it can go up to 2-C at best

Kepekley isn't an admin.

Admins are users with green usernames like mine.

I'd also like the explicit video and statements that prove Nova made what you're all saying he's made.

The closest thing I have to a statement proving that it is a demention is Nova's words as he uses his ultimate attack.

Nova the Mighty

Yep, "sent from galaxies afar" is literally all I got on the statement side of things. Though he does call himself a "God" and his powers "Godlike" and "Omnipotent", this is likely more inflated ego then anything else. Here's the video link I put up earlier. Link. The area is shown in tact after the fight at around 11:00.

I honestly don't believe any dimension feats aside from like... Zonda's but the Airship Seraph feat should definitely be accounted for.

Well, using the English quotes to justify that is probably wrong. In Japanese he says, "The One Invited (Come) from Beyond the Rumbling Void (Skies)".

In addition, I don't see how he created a new dimension when the background is just a tinted version of the previous one.

True, but is probably is one since the area that Nova apparently "Destroyed" is in tact in the cutscene after the fight.

It doesn't mean that he magically constructed a new dimension when his power is explicitly telekinesis.

Reppuzan said:
It doesn't mean that he magically constructed a new dimension when his power is explicitly telekinesis.
This, pretty much. Much like how Gunvolt isn't FTL because of supposedly outrunning the pull of a Black Hole; because the one who created it has power over magnetism, not gravity.

Okay, I'm not going to support the whole dimension thing, but I still believe that GV's tier should be raised. This is because GV can slow the descent of a giant airship w/ weakened Joule/Lumen. The following video should prove that GV's tier should move up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R3PiCUyYzA Timestamp 12:00 tells us that the Seraph (the giant airship) was going to crash into a skyscraper Timestamp 17:00 shows us the size of the airship in relation to the buildings Timestamp 24:20 is another showing of it's size Timestamp 28:30 GV's says he gon lift the thing Timestamp 29:05 is GV just LIFTING THE THING Timestamp 30:00 Lumen/Joule is weakening, so GV's doing this with a weakened Anthem

Actually Gunvolt could be FTL since he can dodge Jota's attacks, witch have been implied to be light speed on multiple occasions (Light and Lightning shall soon clash and be tested, his Septima is called "Lightspeed" Septima.)

@Rapid

I'm aware, but I've never actually been very good at any of the Mega Man games aside from Battle Network and Star Force, I just really, really like the lore.

Back