• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gun Park's Masterpiece vs Coach K's Masterpiece (0-0-0)

Daniel Park (True Body) vs Yu

Rules:
  • Speed is not equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 30 meters
empty-school-hallways-filled-with-lockers-ai-generated-photo.jpg
  • No prep time. No prior knowledge
  • Post-Gun Training Daniel. Equipment: None
  • Post-Santorino Fight Yu. Equipment: Boxing Gloves
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Daniel Stats:
    • AP: 160 Megajoules, higher with Heat Mode, at least 258 Megajoules with UI
    • Speed: 1078.89 m/s, higher with Heat Mode, even higher with UI
  • Yu Stats:
    • AP: 62.89 Megajoules
    • Speed: 1731 m/s, higher Attack Speed, higher with Monster Stance, higher reaction speed

Daniel’s advantages:
  • 2.54x AP advantage, higher with Heat Mode, 4.10x AP advantage with UI.
  • Class 25 LS, higher with Heat Mode, even higher with UI and Superhuman stamina.
  • Better Martial Arts and Pressure Points.
  • Better Power Mimicry and Attack Reflection.
  • Supernatural Willpower.
  • Rage Power via Heat Mode.
  • Instinctive Action, Statistics Amplification, Fear Inducement and Fear Inducing Aura via UI.

Yu’s advantages:
  • 1.6x Speed advantage, higher Attack Speed, even higher with Monster Stance, even higher reaction speed.
  • Can see Daniel's movements in slow motion via Perception Amplification.
  • Better Analytical Prediction and Resistance to Analytical Prediction.
  • Better Damage Reduction and Durability Negation + Unpredictable Acrobatics.
  • Longer range (Extended Melee Range).

Daniel Park (0):
Yu (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Huh. I guess that was the match I was thinking of.

I don't think there's any real differences between the Daniel used there and the Daniel used here, though.

Huh. I guess that was the match I was thinking of.

I don't think there's any real differences between the Daniel used there and the Daniel used here, though.
This Daniel has more fighting experience and better martial arts + the ability access Heat Mode or UI at will.
Edit: Also, Daniel has better AP (in both base and UI) and speed is not equalised in this match.

Lowkey think it would be more impressive to explain how UI >>> Base Daniel >>>>> The Original feat which puts Daniel at 160 MJ but 🤷🏽‍♂️ - 🤓

With that speed advantage, perception amp and superior ANPR I don't think Yu would have much trouble dealing with base Daniel (maybe even Heat Mode).
How will he deal with UI though?
How well can Yu exploit UI's weakness?

How does Daniel deal with Monster Stance, which is an amp that goes FTE (faster than eye) to comparable opponents and progressively gets much faster than even that?

How does Daniel deal with Monster Stance, which is an amp that goes FTE (faster than eye) to comparable opponents and progressively gets much faster than even that?
Instinctive action to block/dodge and better martial arts to counter ig.

Instincts could help but the profile doesn't really give any feats for it, just that he's fighting unconsciously while in UI.

UI daniel can sense when an opponent's going to make a move that could be a threat to him.
The moment Yu takes the monster stance daniel will sense that a dangerous attack is about to happen and take counter measures before Yu launches an attack.
He can also block Yu's punch and reflect the damage back to Yu.

What counter measures can he take for an attack he can't react to or see?
He'll instinctively take the perfect counter measure, whatever will give him the highest chance of evasion and opportunity to counter attack like moving out of the way the moment Yu launches an attack to dodge or block the punch with his foot and use his horizontal spin kick which reflects attacks. If he can't do any of that he'll probably block the attack.

Even if he somehow dodges, Yu can constantly shift the direction of his attacks while in monster mode, and those attacks keep getting faster and stronger until he stops moving. Blocking may be his only option, with his dura advantage.

Even if he somehow dodges, Yu can constantly shift the direction of his attacks while in monster mode, and those attacks keep getting faster and stronger until he stops moving. Blocking may be his only option, with his dura advantage.
UI Daniel's reactive evolution will keep making him stronger and faster with each hit.
He'll eventually surpass Yu's speed if the fight goes on long enough.

I mean, no not really. Yu gets faster via the Monster Stance as well as he just gets generally faster as time goes on by a significant margin. That's 2 different ways he can simply boost his speed beyond Daniel's evolution.

I mean, no not really. Yu gets faster via the Monster Stance as well as he just gets generally faster as time goes on by a significant margin. That's 2 different ways he can simply boost his speed beyond Daniel's evolution.
Shouldn't Yu get Reactive Evolution on his profile then?

No, he has accelerated development which covers it. I actually don't really know why Daniel getting faster is classified as Reactive Evolution when getting faster as time goes on is AD.

The point is that Yu will simply always be one step ahead of that because he has multiple ways to constantly get faster while Daniel has one.

Daniel Park (True Body) vs Yu

Rules:
  • Speed is not equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 30 meters
empty-school-hallways-filled-with-lockers-ai-generated-photo.jpg
  • No prep time. No prior knowledge
  • Post-Gun Training Daniel. Equipment: None
  • Post-Santorino Fight Yu. Equipment: Boxing Gloves
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Daniel Stats:
    • AP: 160 Megajoules, higher with Heat Mode, at least 258 Megajoules with UI
    • Speed: 1078.89 m/s, higher with Heat Mode, even higher with UI
  • Yu Stats:
    • AP: 62.89 Megajoules
    • Speed: 1731 m/s, higher Attack Speed, higher with Monster Stance, higher reaction speed

Daniel’s advantages:
  • 2.54x AP advantage, higher with Heat Mode, 4.10x AP advantage with UI.
  • Class 25 LS, higher with Heat Mode, even higher with UI and Superhuman stamina.
  • Better Martial Arts and Pressure Points.
  • Better Power Mimicry and Attack Reflection.
  • Supernatural Willpower.
  • Rage Power via Heat Mode.
  • Instinctive Action, Statistics Amplification, Fear Inducement and Fear Inducing Aura via UI.

Yu’s advantages:
  • 1.6x Speed advantage, higher Attack Speed, even higher with Monster Stance, even higher reaction speed.
  • Can see Daniel's movements in slow motion via Perception Amplification.
  • Better Analytical Prediction and Resistance to Analytical Prediction.
  • Better Damage Reduction and Durability Negation + Unpredictable Acrobatics.
  • Longer range (Extended Melee Range).

Daniel Park (0):
Yu (0):
Inconclusive (0):
It only takes one punch for Daniel to defeat Yu.

But YU can dodge Daniel's attacks and damage his internal organs.

Would Yu be able to consistently deal damage to Daniel? I feel Yu doesn't have enough Stamina to prolong this fight, so even if he can dodge everything, he can't do it too long.

Would Yu be able to consistently deal damage to Daniel? I feel Yu doesn't have enough Stamina to prolong this fight, so even if he can dodge everything, he can't do it too long.
If Yu continues to damage Daniel's organs, will Daniel last long?

I mean, Daniel's only real option is to block since we've established he can't dodge effectively. Meaning he has to take countless organ damaging blows all across his body, including to the head, which effects his brain. Daniel's stamina is good but not that good.

Sorry I haven't been able to respond at all. My comment box was bugged. Anywho...
What counter measures can he take for an attack he can't react to or see?
Daniel has been able to dodge attacks he can't react to since Episode 7 during his fight with Zack. As long as he has a general sense of the attack coming, his body will allow him to dodge. As for attacks he can't see? He's shown dodging multiple attacks with his head down and completely spaced out in Episode 145. There is a possibility that he was just looking up but it seems to be down. I'll look for a better example if possible.

Also a question I have, Does Yu's reaction speed increase as his actual speed does? I don't really understand that (and I've read the entire thing multiple times).

Daniel has been able to dodge attacks he can't react to since Episode 7 during his fight with Zack. As long as he has a general sense of the attack coming, his body will allow him to dodge.
He won't just be unable to react, he will be unable to see the attack whatsoever, and it gets continuously even faster than just being so fast you can't even visualize it.

Also, I read episode 7 just for the hell of it, and it seems he was dodging Zack's blows via analytical prediction, which Yu resists in spades, so.
Also a question I have, Does Yu's reaction speed increase as his actual speed does, I don't really understand that.
His reactions would inherently have to get faster as he does (via his accelerated development), or else he wouldn't be able to see his own attacks, which would be rather silly.

He won't just be unable to react, he will be unable to see the attack whatsoever, and it gets continuously even faster than just being so fast you can't even visualize it.
Is Yu's process of gaining speed faster than Daniel's?
Also, I read episode 7 just for the hell of it, and it seems he was dodging Zack's blows via analytical prediction, which Yu resists in spades, so.
He got completely fooled by the feint and his hand moved on its own.

Is Yu's process of gaining speed faster than Daniel's?
Idk. Daniel's profile doesn't show how fast he gains speed because it sucks ass.
He got completely fooled by the feint and his hand moved on its own.
It does not say his hand moves on its own? Zack says he anticipated it, which Daniel doesn't contradict by saying "damn my hand moved on its own!!" I'd believe you if Zack didn't immediately say that Daniel just predicted the blow.

This isn't really a good feat, Daniel can see Zack's attacks and read them just fine, he just can't react. Yu will be moving so fast he just disappears.
Nuh uh, no proof
Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just goofing here.

It does not say his hand moves on its own? Zack says he anticipated it, which Daniel doesn't contradict by saying "damn my hand moved on its own!!" I'd believe you if Zack didn't immediately say that Daniel just predicted the blow.
Zack thinks Daniel is an experienced fighter so when his feint doesn't work he assumes it's due to Daniel anticipating the feint. This is not correct and I don't even think Daniel knows what a feint is at this part of the serious. The implication here is that Daniel dodged the feint expecting a punch putting him directly in the line of attack. When Zack attempts to punch Daniel, the blow ends up near Daniel's face because he didn't see it coming. A sign of fear is shown on Daniel's face implicating that he didn't expect a punch at all. A question mark followed by an exclamation point flares on screen signaling that even Daniel is surprised he caught the punch. It was instinctual. The earlier punches in the fight were him reading Zack.

Zack thinks Daniel is an experienced fighter so when his feint doesn't work he assumes it's due to Daniel anticipating the feint. This is not correct and I don't even think Daniel knows what a feint is at this part of the serious. The implication here is that Daniel dodged the feint expecting a punch putting him directly in the line of attack. When Zack attempts to punch Daniel, the blow ends up near Daniel's face because he didn't see it coming. A sign of fear is shown on Daniel's face implicating that he didn't expect a punch at all. A question mark followed by an exclamation point flares on screen signaling that even Daniel is surprised he caught the punch. It was instinctual. The earlier punches in the fight were him reading Zack.
To be completely fair, Daniel was already surprised and scared from Zack's normal punches that he was easily reading. Daniel is just kind of a pussy that is unused to battle generally, so it's not like him being afraid that he almost got hit when he was already on the verge of pissing his pants inherently means he did it instinctively.

Either way, it's not the best feat out there and not nearly enough to deal with Monster Stance, so whether or not it's Instincts isn't the most pivotal to the debate.

Back