• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it would kinda be very hard for star to kill gumball because of the helmet`s luck

(that doesn`t mean am voting for gumball nor star)

Star wouldn't be able to harm Gumball thanks to the helmet and Star doesn't have any probability manipulation. Gumball has Death Manipulation via glaring which Star doesn't have resistance to, so Gumball should take this.

To anyone who claims: "He'll use it if he's mad"(I saw your comment on the crt thread). I'll repeat myself: He's never used it in a legit fight even when bloodlusted. Oh and the helmet? It can be knocked off with dumb luck. It doesn't make you invincible and can again fall off.

He literally used it when annoyed at having a bad day. Why wouldn't he use it when all he cares about is killing the opponent (i.e. Bloodlust).

The Helmet can he knocked off, but that's shown to be pretty hard to do even when targeting it from point blank range, so it'll still be an advantage.

Sure would've been useful to use on Rob when he killed Darwin instead of charging at him. Has he used it in a fight or to save his life yes or no? No? Then we know he doesn't use it in a fight or self-defence. Never has. Every single action he has done in every single one of his fights contradicts that one scene.

If charging at Rob while shrieking at the top of his lungs after having watched his brother die from reverse-aging doesn't count as bloodlusted, idk what is.

If he was bloodlusted he wouldn't have shown distraught after accidentally killing Rob (which indicates he wasn't trying to kill Rob in the first place, which contradicts Bloodlust).

Toonforce has always been inconsistently used in terms of abilities, especially since Gumball has been potrayed as rather human level in the Disaster and Rerun.

I have no idea why you bumped this but you know star can stop time as well, right? in fact, it's a lot faster than gumball's (heck, gumball doesn't even know he has timehax, while Star just needs to say "easy peesy time freezy")

His teleportation is not that good to counter beig BFRd to another dimension

how the heck would he know star's name??????

The Magic Notebook has plot manipulation. He could manipulate the plot so that he would know what Star's name is. He is not that stupid.

oh boy

1) the book has plot manip, yes, but it's not powerful enough for him to obtain a stranger's name

2) Zapping is faster than pulling a book out from your butt, opening it, and writing it down with a writing utensil, don't you think?

people in several other threads have told you to stop with this mindset, so you might wanna do that pronto before you get blocked by an admin

It's plot manipulation, plain and simple. Heck, he could write down 'And so, my Super Saiyan form turned out to have the powers of a real Super Saiyan'.

GreenCyan said:
Also, what if he dodges the laser?
Then star could put him in an illusion by saying "jellybean hallucination mist", make a black hole with "mystic room suck transform", or transmute with "magnificent marshmallow rush"

Gumball could glare and kill Star. That is a lot faster than having to say something. And Low Godly would protect him from Star's blasts.

GreenCyan said:
Gumball could glare and kill Star. That is a lot faster than having to say something. And Low Godly would protect him from Star's blasts.
Gumball has to be very up close to do that

yes, low-godly is pretty good to have, but it's not like you can regenerate if you're a marshmallow or in an illusion or too busy getting sucked by a black hole

He can still turn off Star with The Universal Remote. Pressing a button is faster than saying something. And he could send her to The Void.

After all, he did send Rob to The Void. He would do it since he is blood lusted here. He cares nothing other than to kill.

Back