• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball VS............. Johnny Test

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
"Pause"
He resists Time Stop

"Rewind"

5 Minutes
The item I'm using is the Turbo Time Rewinder, so Gumball does not resist.

5 minutes is more than enough for Johnny to literally one shot Gumball.

The Helmet still exists, him oneshotting is out of the questio
It really depends on what Gumball starts with. The Helmet makes it Incon, as they both really can't do anything to each other, and if Gumball uses the notebook, then I think Johnny wins.

The helmet is not as OP as you think. Yes, Gumballs unhittable in this fight, but he can't do anything offensive to Johnny due to AP. But if Gumball leads with the notebook, then Johnny probably wins.

I'm voting Incon.

Gumball wins it. The helmet plus the notebook, Johnny doesn't have any real way to stop him at that point. Gumball resists some of his tech, meaning the instances where Johnny uses them he definitely loses. And if he uses something he doesn't resist, it doesn't promise a win. Gumball would use his win conditions more reliably and more often. So I'm saying Gumball

Buttersamuri said:
Gumball wins it. The helmet plus the notebook, Johnny doesn't have any real way to stop him at that point. Gumball resists some of his tech, meaning the instances where Johnny uses them he definitely loses. And if he uses something he doesn't resist, it doesn't promise a win. Gumball would use his win conditions more reliably and more often. So I'm saying Gumball
If Gumball can put the helmet on and use the notebook, then he wins. I don't see Gumball doing that IC.

Gumball uses helmet: Incon

Gumball uses notebook: Johnny

Gumball doesn't "Use the helmet", it's with him at the start of the battle,
At the exact start of the battle, he has it on him, he doesn't need to put it on
Then it's best to restrict the helmet. Johnny has no way of winning. Let Gumball have everything but the helmet, console, etc.

Still going Gumball. His win is still more reliable and likely. He opens with that way more times than Johnny opens with a win hax. As Gumball resists some of Johnny's, and some of his haxs don't even promise a win. Gumball wins via more reliable win condition

Buttersamuri said:
Still going Gumball. His win is still more reliable and likely. He opens with that way more times than Johnny opens with a win hax. As Gumball resists some of Johnny's, and some of his haxs don't even promise a win. Gumball wins via more reliable win conditio
Gumball only resists 2 of Johnny's equipment, and he greatly struggles with resisting 1 of them.

Johnny can pause or rewind Gumball for up to 5 minutes, which is more than enough time for Johnny to literally one shot.

Still more resistance than Johnny has meaning that if Johnny uses it. That's a win for Gumball there. Gumballs win is still more reliable and likely, unlike Johnnys.

And no he can't pause him. Already went over that.

Buttersamuri said:
Still more resistance than Johnny has meaning that if Johnny uses it. That's a win for Gumball there. Gumballs win is still more reliable and likely, unlike Johnnys.
And no he can't pause him. Already went over that.
Yes he can. If you're going by Gumballs Time Stop resistance (correct me if I'm wrong), that's not Time Stop. That's Paralysis Inducement.

Gumball's time stop resistance is the most basic and simple of all time stop resistance, he could move in stopped time.

I don't know how someone could think it is Paralysis Inducement.

Buttersamuri said:
Exactly. Time stop will not work on him. He can not be stopped via time stop.
The Turbo Time Rewinder can pause or rewind someone for up to 5 minutes. And if Gumball is Rewinder, he would lose all of his memory. The pausing feature would work, as that is stopping one person, not time. The Time Stopping Stop Watch stops Time, which Gumball resists.

Is that a good enough explanation?

still completely ignores the point of, Johnny actually needs to try and open with that, and since he has several things to open with, Gumballs win is still far more reliable

johnny can make him self smarter, paralyse our put gumball to sleep , shrink him, , be boosted, invisibe and cloning.

yeah i think the helmet would have balenced things out

Also, you forgot Gumball's OWN invisibility thing, which Johnny can't sense and doesn't resist possession

Also, @Normal Person, the clip I saw of extrasensory perception, isn't extrasensory perception. At least the kind which matters here

Back