• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball VS............. Johnny Test

What's self explanatory is how wrong you are. Your proof isn't accurate proof. Your point is wrong. You are wanking this to high hell. The staff on that thread agreed it was a wank, and you continue dodging the point

A person being lucky a few times in a show Is NOT supernatural luck. That's utter Bull. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this. But here's it once more in bold so you hopefully get the point A character getting lucky a few times, especially in a long running show with 6 seasons, Is NOT Supernatural Luck. Giving it to him is high hell wank

I don't need to give you links cause your links are Bull. There's no canonical explanation that he has super natural luck. Getting lucky like 9 times in the show isn't remotely super natural luck. It's just wank.

That's enough.

But you want an instance. Sure. How about the time Johnny wanted to skate down pork belly hill, but continued to get bother by his sisters, so he gave them a Johnny double coupon card. Which doubled his already owed cards. In return; they leave him alone for the next few hours. But oh. What happened, a rainstorm suddenly stormed in and stopped him from doing his stunt Just as he was about to do it

So stop the wank.

Buttersamuri said:
What's self explanatory is how wrong you are. Your proof isn't accurate proof. Your point is wrong. You are wanking this to high hell. The staff on that thread agreed it was a wank, and you continue dodging the point
A person being lucky a few times in a show Is NOT supernatural luck. That's utter Bull. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this. But here's it once more in bold so you hopefully get the point A character getting lucky a few times, especially in a long running show with 6 seasons, Is NOT Supernatural Luck. Giving it to him is high hell wank

I don't need to give you links cause your links are Bull. There's no canonical explanation that he has super natural luck. Getting lucky like 9 times in the show isn't remotely super natural luck. It's just wank.

That's enough.

But you want an instance. Sure. How about the time Johnny wanted to skate down pork belly hill, but continued to get bother by his sisters, so he gave them a Johnny double coupon card. Which doubled his already owed cards. In return; they leave him alone for the next few hours. But oh. What happened, a rainstorm suddenly stormed in and stopped him from doing his stunt Just as he was about to do it

So stop the wank.
I'm going to ignore everything you said above, because you've pretty much said that stuff already, and just go say that getting unlucky once doesn't negate Supernatural Luck, specifically this situation. I mean, Johnny could've still went down the hill. That's OOC for him to say that it's raining, so he can't perform the stunt. Johnny is known for taking risks that can possibly kill him, but survive. Heck, he gets experimented on daily, but rain stops him from doing a stunt down a hill? Massive OOC, and arguably PIS, as Johnny is normally a risk taker.

And now your grasping at straws.

He clearly doesn't have supernatural luck. Someone with supernatural luck wouldn't have stuff like that happen to him. That was luck kicking him.

It's not OOC. It's basic logic. Even he understood doing that could have killed him during rain. It was dangerous for him even after the rain stopped.

On top of that. That point holds no ground. The fact he didn't do it isn't PIS, or OOC. Both weak arguments which hold no ground. And it clearly point his luck changes. Him getting lucky once or twice isn't Super natural luck: this is just wank

Buttersamuri said:
And now your grasping at straws.
He clearly doesn't have supernatural luck. Someone with supernatural luck wouldn't have stuff like that happen to him. That was luck kicking him.

It's not OOC. It's basic logic. Even he understood doing that could have killed him during rain. It was dangerous for him even after the rain stopped.

On top of that. That point holds no ground. The fact he didn't do it isn't PIS, or OOC. Both weak arguments which hold no ground. And it clearly point his luck changes. Him getting lucky once or twice isn't Super natural luck: this is just wank
That is literally 1 instance where Johnny says, "Oh wait, this might kill me. I'm backing out." His usual attitude is "It looks awesome and fun, so I'mma do the stunt." 2 examples of this is the episodes "Johnny's #1 Fan" and "The Johnny Express." https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7WTPQ7cIQk&t=0m58s Johnny clearly states that he's unsure if the test is safe. But guess what: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7WTPQ7cIQk&t=1m10s Johnny shuts Dukey's mouth when he's about to say that the test isn't safe. But Johnny does it anyway, and survives, due to luck. Dark Vegan got hurt, Johnny didn't. Johnny even said it was cool after he finished.

For the second episode: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRrKyki2T5E&t=1m14s Dukey tells Johnny that there is literally Sharks at the massive jump, but Johnny ignores him and wants to do the highly dangerous jump.

So my point is proven: That proof you've shown is clearly OOC, and arguably PIS. Johnny is normally a risk taker.

Your "examples" are useless at best and combat inapplicable at worst, reacting to a lazer is just reaction speed, not missing a truck is combat inapplicable, the snowball example is textbook toon force

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Your "examples" are useless at best and combat inapplicable at worst, reacting to a lazer is just reaction speed, not missing a truck is combat inapplicable, the snowball example is textbook toon force
I never said anything about dodging lasers being Supernatural Luck. Where are you getting this from?

That. Was. Not. The. Point. The point was that Johnny pressed a random button that ended up saving him, which he is known for doing. That's getting lucky, not barely missing a truck.

How? He had 1 snowball in hand, and eliminated the whole entire competition with 1 throw. If that's not luck, then I don't know what is. I don't see how that is Toon Force.

Johnny shuts Dukey's mouth when he's about to say that the test isn't safe. But Johnny does it anyway, and survives, due to luck

This is just bull. Surviving something is through sheer durability and stamina, not luck. Nothing at all implies luck saved him.

Dukey tells Johnny that there is literally Sharks at the massive jump, but Johnny ignores him and wants to do the highly dangerous jump.

And yet you still avoided the main point. Luck was still magazine Johnny in that episode. Luck was going against him. Wether that's in character or not, it still was against hum

Buttersamuri said:
Johnny shuts Dukey's mouth when he's about to say that the test isn't safe. But Johnny does it anyway, and survives, due to luck
This is just bull. Surviving something is through sheer durability and stamina, not luck. Nothing at all implies luck saved him.

Dukey tells Johnny that there is literally Sharks at the massive jump, but Johnny ignores him and wants to do the highly dangerous jump.

And yet you still avoided the main point. Luck was still magazine Johnny in that episode. Luck was going against him. Wether that's in character or not, it still was against hum
I'm not gonna lie, I was forcing the luck thing into the first feat. But I do know that it supports my point of Johnny normally being a risk taker.

I didn't mention luck there because I was trying to prove my point that Johnny being a risk taker is in character. Not doing a stunt because it's raining is OOC and arguably PIS.

NormalPerson87 said:
Is there anything Gumball can do offensively with the helmet? If not, then I can argue for Incon.
No, the helmet is purely defensive, as it's main usefulness does makes him unhittable against most attacks unless they are AOE or non physical attacks

NormalPerson87 said:
Is there anything Gumball can do offensively with the helmet? If not, then I can argue for Incon.
No, the helmet is purely defensive, as it's main usefulness does makes him unhittable against most attacks unless they are AOE or non physical attacks
I mean, Johnny's only hope is Time Stop, which Gumball resists. And if Gumball doesn't use the helmet first, and he uses the notebook first, then Johnny can attack before Gumball can write something down. But Gumball can't do anything offensive with the helmet.

I think I'm still going Incon.

Most of his IC attacks get negged by the helmet, you can't land a hit with it on unless you got good AOE
I just forgot what AOE meant. Can you tell me right quick?

Gumball w/helmet: Johnny can't do anything, but Gumball can't do anything offensive, either, because 1, helmet is purely defensive, and 2, because of the huge AP advantage Johnny has.

Gumball w/notebook: Johnny can easily hit Gumball before he writes anything down.

I think Incon is still the best way to go.

Buttersamuri said:
Like Gumballs just going to stand there and let that happen.
Gumballs a coward, I'm pretty sure he would get hit, because he would be writing in the notebook, but then Johnny can just Teleport or just run up to Gumball and hit him. Gumball won't do anything due to being a coward, and the fact that he has little fighting experience.

Yea. That's a Terrible reason. Pretty sure he would get hit is just, no. That's not a valid reason. And being a coward doesn't mean hitting you is automatically easier

Teleport hardly, he doesn't really utilize that in combat.

And won't do anything because he is a coward is Beyond awful reasoning. Gumball doesn't just stand there and take hits. He would obviously do something. And likely would start running and using the notebook.

Buttersamuri said:
Yea. That's a Terrible reason. Pretty sure he would get hit is just, no. That's not a valid reason. And being a coward doesn't mean hitting you is automatically easier
Teleport hardly, he doesn't really utilize that in combat.

And won't do anything because he is a coward is Beyond awful reasoning. Gumball doesn't just stand there and take hits. He would obviously do something. And likely would start running and using the notebook.
And while Gumballs running, Johnny can Possess Gumball using the Mega Action Game Controller, or rewind him with the Turbo Time Rewinder.

Back