• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball & Darwin vs. Tina Rex. Hear me out on this one lol.

Yay another Gumball thread but I wanted to do this one for a long time, usually Gumball & Darwin are seen together most of the time so this being 2v1 shouldn't be a problem.

Gumball accidentally pisses off Tina at the cafeteria, Darwin has decided it's enough with her abuse so they decide to actually fight back against her.

Location is at Elmore School, Tina is bloodlusted and everyone is at their peak states but no equipment, win via KO or incap. Let' s hope this turns out to be a fair battle and one that Gumball could finally win.

TinaRex
5353bbfd80bd5
Vote tally-

Gumball and his sidekick:

Tina bullies Gumball again:

Everyone dies:

^I also am not sure myself, Tina has an clear AP advantage but the Duo could outsmart her and they are arguably faster plus they are actually fighting back tbh.

I mean G&D has gotten out of worse situations, especially in recent the seasons. Besides they've probably dealt with Tina on many occasions off-screen with their wits and luck. So I'll give this one to the dynamic duo.

Back