• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably a underrated thing that never really gets brought up with magic is sin just creating a magic dog out of nowhere.

Hey, I've noticed that there has been some activity involving Bedman's profile and the potential profile of... "Bedman?", and it feels like this could be a source of drama if we don't discuss it sooner rather than later.

At the moment, there's not enough info to tell if Romeo's soul is currently posessing the mech or if he just programmed it to act on its own. Considering this, the fact it has a completely different moveset, and how it likely doesn't possess all the Backyard and Dream World hax Romeo had, I suggest we make a seperate profile for "Bedman?" but keep it connected to Romeo's profile through that "Here's the link to alternate character versions/eras/itterations" box a lot of profiles tend to have.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hey, I've noticed that there has been some activity involving Bedman's profile and the potential profile of... "Bedman?", and it feels like this could be a source of drama if we don't discuss it sooner rather than later.

At the moment, there's not enough info to tell if Romeo's soul is currently posessing the mech or if he just programmed it to act on its own. Considering this, the fact it has a completely different moveset, and how it likely doesn't possess all the Backyard and Dream World hax Romeo had, I suggest we make a seperate profile for "Bedman?" but keep it connected to Romeo's profile through that "Here's the link to alternate character versions/eras/itterations" box a lot of profiles tend to have.

Thoughts?
Hopefully this doesn't turn into a "that man" scenario like with aksua and happy chaos. But this bedman in strive definitely needs a separate profile rather than a separate key since it's sort of a possession type character.

Asuka R# reveal.

Note : # means Kreutz.

He sports space-themed coat, symbolizing universe, probably (iirc, his old coat also written "Univers", yes without the e). His main power is literally Tome of Origin.

He literally chucks minecraft blocks at you.

Super move is firing black block.

Also, he can turn an area into vacuum.

Can accidentally "put out a star" (EN), "destroy a planet" (my interpretation, from hearing Japanese ver.)

Implied casual Planet-scale feat is nice. Looking forward to see his actual guide for moves.

Asuka R# reveal.

Note : # means Kreutz.

He sports space-themed coat, symbolizing universe, probably (iirc, his old coat also written "Univers", yes without the e). His main power is literally Tome of Origin.

He literally chucks minecraft blocks at you.

Super move is firing black block.

Also, he can turn an area into vacuum.

Can accidentally "put out a star" (EN), "destroy a planet" (my interpretation, from hearing Japanese ver.)

Implied casual Planet-scale feat is nice. Looking forward to see his actual guide for moves.
4-C Guilty Gear when

It has come to my attention that Asuka page has "Absolute Defense Felion" as thing he can cast.

Uhh, what? How come?

IIRC, only Chronus, Bedman and Ky Kiske can cast that.

It has come to my attention that Asuka page has "Absolute Defense Felion" as thing he can cast.

Uhh, what? How come?

IIRC, only Chronus, Bedman and Ky Kiske can cast that.
Weirdly it's kind of the same reason why happy chaos should also have ADF it's mostly cause it's a very high level spell and given that Askua like Chronus were students under "The Original" it makes sense from a student to master perspective.

Weirdly it's kind of the same reason why happy chaos should also have ADF it's mostly cause it's a very high level spell and given that Askua like Chronus were students under "The Original" it makes sense from a student to master perspective.
Yeah, but feat wise, it doesn't.

If Asuka can cast Felion, he should have known about it in depth enough to dispel it, in Revelator.

But assuming he only know after Strive events, then maybe I can buy it...

Yeah, but feat wise, it doesn't.

If Asuka can cast Felion, he should have known about it in depth enough to dispel it, in Revelator.

The reason isn't a knowledge issue as much as bedman's felion being more layered since this spell is not even supposed to be performable in the backyard without proper authorization.

I guess Ky must have gotten authorization to use Felion because he is the king.

Well, I'm not opposed to Asuka having Felion. But I'll just say, if it's really author intention, it would've shown on his moveset.

But to be fair, none of his moves in DLC are his already known feats. Haha.

Gaia Turing? Strangelet? Brainjack? They are all new stuffs.

You guys think there's any possible speed feats out there better than Justice's instakill?
The best thing your probably getting is sol fisting a blackhole for a FTL feat, if the feat wasn't dubiously questioned for the blackhole not being black even though it still has a photon sphere and Faust's was rejected for less and it's black.

Hey do you guys think we should rearrange the verse page's profile link arrangements? Placing characters by affiliation seems to have made it a bit messy due to the character additions in Strive. I'm not sure if we should go by debut game appearance or just continuing affiliation but making it look nicer, but I'm willing to put in the effort for that if that's ok with everyone else.

Hey do you guys think we should rearrange the verse page's profile link arrangements? Placing characters by affiliation seems to have made it a bit messy due to the character additions in Strive. I'm not sure if we should go by debut game appearance or just continuing affiliation but making it look nicer, but I'm willing to put in the effort for that if that's ok with everyone else.
Sounds reasonable

I remember someone asking me about this quote in Xrd from bedman mentioning axl's existence transcending the laws of cause and effect, but now I'm unsure if it would be just higher type 4 AC or possibly type 5.

I remember someone asking me about this quote in Xrd from bedman mentioning axl's existence transcending the laws of cause and effect, but now I'm unsure if it would be just higher type 4 AC or possibly type 5.
I'm not too keen on those kinds of subjects. But I am willing (though I'll try to understand) on how it works

You might get something into rela+ maybe low end FTL at the most.
Honestly, if we do scale the Gamma Ray as being actual Gamma Rays, it should be "Relativistic+ up to Speed of Light"

But FTL I can actually get by if MFTL+ is no longer valid (😢 🐼)

Plus I still stand that the potency of Justice Gamma Rays should be 4-B if we actually treat them like again, actual Gamma Rays lol

Alright, I made a little sandbox blog showing how the tabber function could be used to distinguish the normal and EX moves, alongside some potential descriptions for Ky's new moves (excluding Crescent Slash for the moment because I have zero clue how to describe this animation).

In other news, do you think we should add multiple renders for character pages similar to Asuka? I'm not gonna push for Bridget, since that would probably open up a can of worms, but Millia, Testament, and Potemkin do have rather drastic redesigns/apparel changes between games that kinda justify it.

In other news, do you think we should add multiple renders for character pages similar to Asuka? I'm not gonna push for Bridget, since that would probably open up a can of worms, but Millia, Testament, and Potemkin do have rather drastic redesigns/apparel changes between games that kinda justify it.
I don't think bridget is gonna open a can worms any time soon for having both accent core and strive renders, alot of characters in the strive cast definitely need new renders.

Apparently ghosts and master ghosts were more on some fate stay night servant BS. These entities are that type of magic information that forcefullly summoned from the backyard that most magic spells don't even have the authority to even make it come into existence. And they just erode the atmosphere with they're consciousness. I just looked into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back