• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MCU directors really like using Thor as a benchmark for power, I guess. I'm pretty sure Shang-Chi and Namor have similar director statements that were considered unusable.
Shang-Chi's statement wasn't accepted because his best feat is only Low 7-C and they weren't specific with the versions of Thor or Hulk

The second reason is the same case with Namor + the scaling chain gets screwed up. Plus, if the most recent versions are used, every 6-B character becomes "At least 5-A, possibly 4-C"

Adam got released early from his pod, so I can see him reaching 6-B as time goes on.

Would love to see Groot and Phyla reach that level physically, Cosmo reach via psionics, and Rocket and Kraglin reach it via equipment. Groot is going to need a new key, he now has limited-flight

Adam got released early from his pod, so I can see him reaching 6-B as time goes on.

Would love to see Groot and Phyla reach that level physically, Cosmo reach via psionics, and Rocket and Kraglin reach it via equipment. Groot is going to need a new key, he now has limited-flight
Isn't Rocket already higher than that via that moon destroying gun he had all the way back in the first film?

Haven't watched the movie yet, so my Adam Warlock sandbox is probably missing stuff. I'm just going off what little I know and have seen online. You can suggest any additions
AAANNNND someone made a profile already. How lovely...
Made my own edits to it with the stuff from my sandbox

Last edited:
AAANNNND someone made a profile already. How lovely...
Made my own edits to it with the stuff from my sandbox
How did Adam get an official approved profile so far while this MCU Kang profile remains only a user blog?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ArkhamDC06/Kang_the_Conqueror_(MCU)

Here's the visual of Counter-Earth blowing up:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

8940514-counter-earthexplodes.jpg

Saw the movie yesterday. It was great. I prefer the first two, particulary the second one, but this was a heck of a good movie. Saw Warlock got a profile, I wonder if the High Evolutionary will have one as well.

Saw the movie yesterday. It was great. I prefer the first two, particulary the second one, but this was a heck of a good movie. Saw Warlock got a profile, I wonder if the High Evolutionary will have one as well.
Lacku has a sandbox draft ready
I made a rough draft of High Evolutionary's page, major spoilers if you haven't seen the movie yet

I just love how each main villain in the Guardian trilogy is pure evil.

Ronan is a psychotic mass murderer who (at best) wants to avenge the people he lost (who might have been just like him) by committing genocide against an entire planet and culture but is really probably using this as an excuse to kill and torture as many people as he can just for the hell of it (we see that he was already an genocidal maniac while still in the Empire and he was taking way too much pleasure at carpet bombing planets and killing people in mass). Either way, it's pretty clear he's a monstruous ****** who commits mass murders for fun and probably isn't even really loyal to the old ways of his own people.

The High Evolutionary is a delusional psychopath who sees himself as a creator and builder but is really a hypocrite, childish bastard who wants to be worshipped and credited for a perfect world yet can't stand it even a bit when his standards are met and one of his creations/subjects might be more intelligent than he is and is really incompetent when you think about, between the fact he keeps his subjects awake during operations or his inability to acknowledge his subjects's progresses, like when he's angered that two of his latest creations "only" created their own videogame even though that alone takes a LOT of creativity, ingenuinity and intelligence to pull out no matter the universe you're in (not to mention he's pretty stupid at that, the guy claims there's no god in the universe, yet he openly describes Knowhere as a dead god and in the MCU, the existence of deities is literally intergalactic knowledge to the point gods have their own city in space).

And then you have Ego, who sees everything and everyone as beneath him because he's immortal and they're not, is so full of himself and his supposed perfection he wants not to rule the universe but to essentially DEVOUR it, lies and manipulates billions of people, fathers children solely to have one who could develop his powers (and considering the images he shows to Peter, it's implied he didn't care about the age of the people he wanted to mate with, which has disturbing implications), kills them when they prove useless (and judging by how many bones there are in the cave Nebula and Gamora discover, there are thousands of them at least and probably far more) and the ONE time he finds himself developping genuine attachment to a mortal, not only does he kill her, he gives her brain tumor, one of the slowest, most painful and horrific possible ways to die (he literally had an infinity of ways he could have killed her much more quickly). Unlike the two above, the guy has the ability to see right and wrong, he understands love and can feel it and chooses to kill the person he loves in a horrific manner. And of course, there's the whole forcing your own son who you care about only because he's useful to you to act as a living battery for several thousands of years while you simply treat the other like pest useful to give you sleep when you need it but you will probably kill her after you win.

Last edited:
Tbf it's the only one of the three main villains in the trilogy who could be safely locked down. Ronan was too strong even without the Stone and Ego well...

Back