• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ay, we need evidence for that

By the way, the feat you said was the most important, was simply a cloud splitting feat, right?
if for now it is the most important, the other feat would be beth, but that is more difficult.

and I was thinking about it, it would only be a possibility honestly, since it is safer to use the knight's feats to dodge the lightning created by the imposter knight.

then depending on how you interpret it beth basicamento did this when transforming

then beth also created this, it is important as this eventually became bigger as we see in minute 25:12 to 25:43

then this along with rue's feat can be used for the god levels (for now).

not really, it just fits rue in that form and definitely the savior climbs over her, so it's definitely not an outlier.
Can't really Calc the ships, as I have no frame of reference for their size. It would likely give off smaller results (into the Low 7-B range), so I will stick with that.

Can you quote the next important feat, please?

then depending on how you interpret it beth basicamento did this when transforming

then beth also created this, it is important as this eventually became bigger as we see in minute 25:12 to 25:43

Can't really Calc the ships, as I have no frame of reference for their size. It would likely give off smaller results (into the Low 7-B range), so I will stick with that.

Can you quote the next important feat, please?

not really, it just fits rue in that form and definitely the savior climbs over her, so it's definitely not an outlier.
The saviour and the gods like Kamael and Prometheia and... others because iirc this transformation was described as giving her a power that could "rival" the gods

anyway, I think we don't have much more relevant feats left to finish and move on to the speed feat

By the way, I was wondering if we can occupy this, minute 50:40 to the end.

I will be honest, I'm not sure I understand the first feat.
You mean the castle crumbling? That seems low in value.
The second one seems like corruption and environmental destruction, no?

I don't think any of those are worth calc'ing. I will look more into the OP

I will be honest, I'm not sure I understand the first feat.
You mean the castle crumbling? That seems low in value.
The second one seems like corruption and environmental destruction, no?

I don't think any of those are worth calc'ing. I will look more into the OP
well, then we'll leave it as environmental destruction, there are other feats like the one we have from the slayer next collaboration.

(the tao master does this)

Here.
(the direct invader survives this, we know this as he comes back to fight us.)
Incalculable/Irrelevant.
eugene's feat of resistance (eugene survives this explosion, which caused enough of a tremor to send her flying and the place shaking).
We do not see the explosion, nor do we see the area of the quake, so it is incalculable.
rue causes a huge explosion (rue causes this explosion, which is enough to dissipate the clouds and destroy a fleet of ships)
Already.
lina causes a huge explosion (13:00 to minute 14:28 lina causes a huge explosion)
This is actually huge, I will use Square Cube Law later, as the destruction of the entire area is likely more impressive than the destruction of the mansion itself.

Will calc in a minute. (Ans bybthat I mean tomorrow)

Are there any more feats to evaluate before I make a CRT to upgrade the main based on the Tao feat, and Rue + gods based on her feat? I dunno if the Lina feat is applicable since it comes from a crossover that may or may not be canon since I didn't bother reinstalling the game to play it

Are there any more feats to evaluate before I make a CRT to upgrade the main based on the Tao feat, and Rue + gods based on her feat? I dunno if the Lina feat is applicable since it comes from a crossover that may or may not be canon since I didn't bother reinstalling the game to play it
I believe there are speed feats, and one more AP/Durability feat

it is definitely canon, since we have both the knight's past and the past of several characters of the plot, and thinking about it, we only need to see if what fibrizo did is applicable and if we consider as something what eva did with all the mana of the kingdom.

Fibrizo does this (Fibrizo does this, 16:10 to 16:30)
I don't get it, are you referring to the mini Earthquake they did? Or is it the aura? Because that'd be just range.
19:50 to 21:50 it depends on how you want to take it, eva was able to contain all the mana in the city.)
I would need things such as, the average capacity of a mana user, the population or number of people affected, or any numerical value for that Mana, otherwise, I don't think that's calculable.

Other than that, are we done with the AP feats? Because I will ask Psycho to evaluate the new calcs.

oh I see, in that case I'll possibly end up as range, although definitely the earthquake stuff is something.

the mana stuff we at least know what was the light carrying each building in kantebury, but on the other hand can see why it is not calculable....

oh there would only be the after world event thing, but it might be something not very impressive.

well then basically once the direct got enough of a spiritual point using that thing caused this, the first video serves as a reference of the height of the affected building.

I believe I need a timestamp?

Seems to be in the 8-C range. I might calculate it tomorrow.

You can post the speed feats if you have some
Yeaaaaaah, the timestamp doesn't really give me a frame of reference for the building, it just shows it in full display, which is not enough for an accurate measurement. I could use a real life skyscraper as a basis for it, but that would be a very low end, probably sinking into 9-A.

Yeaaaaaah, the timestamp doesn't really give me a frame of reference for the building, it just shows it in full display, which is not enough for an accurate measurement. I could use a real life skyscraper as a basis for it, but that would be a very low end, probably sinking into 9-A.
mmh well, in that case I think we're done with the ap feats for now, then only the speed stuff would be left.

well, if there are more feats maybe I'll let you know, but for now this should be fine, if we don't find anything new then we could move on to other things like the character ladder.

Back