• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Everyone should scale to this, since in world 10 and 11 the Invaders killed Fei and Mei (among many others) while they fought all-out 10 years in the future. Said Invaders needed a large amount of them to defeat one Loraine, a single Loraine is comparable to Knight as she has fought against them
Please consider that I have zero context on this, so I don't know how that scaling circles back to Master Shen.

Either way,
oh shit sorry
It is fine. I will still enjoy it.

Well, this isn't the thread to really debate on scaling, but to have the feats calculated. I will calc the snowstorm, although I doubt it will come close to 8-B like the last feat.

Also, please send me any electricity related speed feat, or any speed feat in general, if our ratings are outdated as well

this is true, mei/fei are equal in physical aspects as both can perform the same feats regardless of who you choose and when you give him his own weapon (fighter's pride) you can do the same attack without the need of the other one.

and looking at the scene again, definitely the vibora master's eye rays as such should allow him to climb since in the end shen took the attack consciously (even if he intended to protect mei/fei).

and you should play it, it's definitely a fun experience for what is a cell phone game, although it can definitely be a mountain of emotions.

oh yes of course, I remember there were some quake related feats although they don't seem very impressive and others that I haven't seen since I completed the worlds as such a long time ago.

this is true, mei/fei are equal in physical aspects as both can perform the same feats regardless of who you choose and when you give him his own weapon (fighter's pride) you can do the same attack without the need of the other one.

and looking at the scene again, definitely the vibora master's eye rays as such should allow him to climb since in the end shen took the attack consciously (even if he intended to protect mei/fei).

and you should play it, it's definitely a fun experience for what is a cell phone game, although it can definitely be a mountain of emotions.
Perhaps, but there's a ton of statements that refer to Shen being way beyond W5 boss's league + he's clearly shown to be distracted as he reacts with shock due to Fei and Mei being knocked out

oh yes of course, I remember there were some quake related feats although they don't seem very impressive and others that I haven't seen since I completed the worlds as such a long time ago.
i was planning to make an alt acc and replay the game all over again sometime soon. So perhaps ill play through it and comb for scans, the holidays are coming up soon here (like a week and a half for me) so ill have plenty spare time to do so!

I don't think the snowstorm is calculable, the entirety of Mt. Shivering is affected by it, not just this area
What's the evidence for that? The snowstorm presented to me seemed very focused on one area.

Isn't there a map for the whole thing that I can use? I just need the size of the place.

This one seems low key irrelevant. Do y'all have any other feats?
oh this feat I put it because it was actually in the guardian's profile, but we may as well ignore it, and that alone is the most relevant of that world without touching the higher level stuff.

Anyway I'm looking at the levels again if I find anything interesting to calculate, for now just minor stuff.

oh this feat I put it because it was actually in the guardian's profile, but we may as well ignore it, and that alone is the most relevant of that world without touching the higher level stuff.

Anyway I'm looking at the levels again if I find anything interesting to calculate, for now just minor stuff.
Any destruction, weather or hax feat is good. I will wait on it, I am playing the game myself, so I might be able to help. I will ask Psycho to evaluate the current calcs

Any destruction, weather or hax feat is good. I will wait on it, I am playing the game myself, so I might be able to help. I will ask Psycho to evaluate the current calcs
oh some that come from the special events, and the most infamous feat of all that comes from rue, although I wasn't planning on touching on it in this thread, but well better to do it now that this is over forgotten.

for now I would prefer to see all the feats, and then make the scale, to avoid future problems, plus I'm looking at some feats, that I will be putting in the thread.
The feat were Rue destroys the invader spaceships before they can fall to earth and destroy a small town seems like it could be good for both speed and AP

The feat itself (just noticed she also dissipated the clouds)

5:20 to 5:38 for a better view of the ships/ how many she destroyed.

Last edited:
Also about the game itself, it's one of the best mobile games i've played.
Pros:
  • Interesting storyline wich mixes comedy ( wich often involves references to media such as anime, american movies, games ) with heavier themes ( some worlds like World 9, 10 and 11 getting surprisingly very dark. )
  • Creative game mechanics to stop you from getting bored (your average combat is an action rpg with basic attacks that change depending on the weapon you equip and one special skill from the weapon + combo techniques. But in some stages you have to solve puzzles, play rhythm games, play tactic rpg, restaurant managing sim, racing games etc.)
  • Many quality of live mechanics, such as unlimited automatic clear.
The Cons i can think of are:
  • Takes a large time to make a character reach 5 stars ( at least 2 weeks of grinding only that)
  • Once you finish story it gets repetitive, with arena being unfair depending on your internet connection ( a lot of players are meta slaves)

Pros:
  • Interesting storyline wich mixes comedy ( wich often involves references to media such as anime, american movies, games ) with heavier themes ( some worlds like World 9, 10 and 11 getting surprisingly very dark. )
  • Creative game mechanics to stop you from getting bored (your average combat is an action rpg with basic attacks that change depending on the weapon you equip and one special skill from the weapon + combo techniques. But in some stages you have to solve puzzles, play rhythm games, play tactic rpg, restaurant managing sim, racing games etc.)
  • Takes a large time to make a character reach 5 stars ( at least 2 weeks of grinding only that)
  • Once you finish story it gets repetitive, with arena being unfair depending on your internet connection ( a lot of players are meta slaves)
man I definitely agree with you, and I hear they plan to add more stuff so I can see them solving the repetitive problem a bit.

Pros:
Wish my phone could handle it without choking every minute or so 🧐

Another small problems i just thought of are some heroes are the exponential increase of difficulty in world 10 and 11 (by far the hardest parts of the game, and all enemies are dark type, meaning if you built a normal type team unknowingly you are screwed.) It also pretty much requires you to have Future princess + Some light type dps and healer, else even if you are a god at playing you will take half an hour to beat the bosses. And considering the time it takes to fully max out a hero you will probably only have one 5-star by the time you reach it.

There's also the fact that some heroes are just plain overpowered, like Kamael who excels at all game contents being indubitably the best unit in the game and Future princess, who many consider a must for making it past story mode.

so i was waiting a bit for this but the slayer next collab is already in the global, so i think there is no problem to add the feats we have there

well I think this is all the AP related feats, we should consider the guardian attack as real lightning, if so we could have a good update for the worlds after world 13.

well i already updated the thread with the collaboration feats.

now i think we could give her light attack speed if we consider that the lasers of some weapons are real.

Back