• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this has already been commented but it was in another thread and in the end nothing came out so I better start now.

also... it's possible that I don't show all the things so if something important is missing I would appreciate to recommend... it's important to clarify that there can be some spoilers so if you are new or you are interested in the game I recommend to avoid them for a better experience...

my goal is that we can simply have most of these feats with their respective calculations... and it may well cause problems to people who are looking at the pages of the knight or princess, so i compiled some of these to verify also if they are valid to use.

o let's start with the main ones... i want to clarify something and that is that my goal is to see if we can get the calculation out of these feats... things like scale and so on will be for a very distant occasion.

now... this will be a quick review... for now i won't touch on all the feats and i will focus on some of the worlds in general... i also won't include some feats that the world gives in nightmare difficulty ... so if anyone wants to contribute with many more I would appreciate it.

feats from the initial prologue

(from minute 1:40 and 1:49, we have Bob, one of the less powerful of the series, the guardian, and Eva surviving the explosion that had destroyed a part of the wall.) ( already calculated )

mundo 3:

(minute 2:54 to 3:00 lavi destroys a rock with a single attack.) ( already calculated )

mundo 5:

(minute 12:02 to 12:20 the shen fist master destroys a pile of rocks in one single attack, 20:45 to 20:56 mei, fei and the guardian survive a big fall and finally they did this... 46:00 to minute 46:19) (already calculated )

(the tao master does this) (already calculated)

world 8:

(14:55 to 15:10 is responsible for creating a small snowstorm) (already calculated)

Event story:

rue causes a huge explosion
(rue causes this explosion, which is enough to dissipate the clouds and destroy a fleet of ships.) (already calculated)

lina causes a huge explosion (13:00 to minute 14:28 lina causes a huge explosion) (already calculated)

speed calculations

neva does something

knight world 9 is something fast

Marina joins the Supersonic group

knight (world 13) is fast

erina moves at high speed

Last edited:
Today is a very good day for Guardian Tales
Shame that DT vs GT match is still a stomp though

Also I suggest using heavenhold.com for character info, all information is taken right from the game word for word. The GT wiki is outdated

havent played the game in a while, but mc should scale aswell as the two other disciples as he does the exact same move against the final boss of the world.
Doing the same move doesn't make you scale to someone. That's like saying Krillin should scale to Goku because he can do the Kamehameha.

A more solid reasoning would be preferred.

Doing the same move doesn't make you scale to someone. That's like saying Krillin should scale to Goku because he can do the Kamehameha.

Technically speaking, in that same world the guardian becomes more powerful, at the beginning he could hardly do anything to him, and after training with his master, he ended up fighting with the master of the vibora clan together with mei/fei who had become much more powerful before.

So it would be reasonable to escalate since in the end both the guardian and mei/fei can fight and keep up with the vibora clan leader.

prolly should have added context, thought the final boss beat Master Shen and therefore scales above him, but rechecked the lvl and its stated that Shen was extremely wounded. So yeah, nvm that mb for misremembering

Technically speaking, in that same world the guardian becomes more powerful, at the beginning he could hardly do anything to him, and after training with his master, he ended up fighting with the master of the vibora clan together with mei/fei who had become much more powerful before.

So it would be reasonable to escalate since in the end both the guardian and mei/fei can fight and keep up with the vibora clan leader.
That is true, in 5-5 they get negged to high hell whilst in the final lvl they beat him with a special attack

prolly should have added context, thought the final boss beat Master Shen and therefore scales above him, but rechecked the lvl and its stated that Shen was extremely wounded. So yeah, nvm that mb for misremembering

4:25 onwards

Actually they might actually scale to it, as the reason he was injured was due to the final bosses beam, so the final boss may scale to Shen. However shen also stated the final boss was nowhere near his lvl prior. So im not too sure, would be nice to have others prespective

However shen also stated the final boss was nowhere near his lvl prior. So im not too sure, would be nice to have others prespective
This statement kinda ruins the scaling...

Also, did Fei and Mei do the attack on their on, or did they combine their strength?

Also, did Fei and Mei do the attack on their on, or did they combine their strength?
Shortly after either Fei or Mei joins the Knight, they can do it on their own. They combined their strength but it's the same move

Everyone should scale to this, since in world 10 and 11 the Invaders killed Fei and Mei (among many others) while they fought all-out 10 years in the future. Said Invaders were one-shot by a Loraine and were stonewalled by her, a single Loraine is comparable to Knight as she has fought against them

Last edited:
Shortly after either Fei or Mei joins the Knight, they can do it on their own. They combined their strength but it's the same move

Everyone should scale to this, since in world 10 and 11 the Invaders killed Fei and Mei (among many others) while they fought all-out 10 years in the future. Said Invaders needed a large amount of them to defeat one Loraine, a single Loraine is comparable to Knight as she has fought against them
^ Also, just to add more Fei kicked the shit out of World 5 boss prior to the btec spiritbomb moment, with all 3 of them being able to withstand the boss's barrage of punches, and throw their own.

Back