• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if it is not very surprising, it only remains to be seen if the world 13 in nightmare mode gives an answer, but for now it should be fine since it would be speculating a lot that they are comparable to real bullets or even faster.

well then this should be all for now, if there is any important feat is possible in the future I will put it together with others to make another thread, for now only remains to solve the things of the scale .. that should be for another thread lol, and more profiles for other characters

now something curious, is that replaying the game, I could find something related to world 3 and is that the shadow monsters, apparently has the statement of moving at 20/ms.

the statement can be found at minute 18:14.

while at minute 20:40 onwards the guard manages to dodge it... the same with favi at minute 17:28 saving his younger brother from being devoured by it.

sohee is easily one of the smartest characters in guardian tale so his statement is not entirely crazy.

one of his feats is to have created a time travel machine.

so I've found some interesting ones, and apparently guardian tale is a sequel to a game called dungeon link, I guess I could make a general thread to discuss this kind of thing... and I see that things are not yet accepted

oh, it's perfect, for now I just want to see what the feat of dodging the shadow beast offers us (with the claim that it was moving at 20m/s and with the knight dodging its attack and with lavi saving favi before being devoured). . as this will potentially serve for the lower levels of the first few worlds, and after that I could try to work on character profiles (Oh man, I'm surprised we have rue, but not people like loraine being a major character).

oh, it's perfect, for now I just want to see what the feat of dodging the shadow beast offers us (with the claim that it was moving at 20m/s and with the knight dodging its attack and with lavi saving favi before being devoured). . as this will potentially serve for the lower levels of the first few worlds, and after that I could try to work on character profiles (Oh man, I'm surprised we have rue, but not people like loraine being a major character).
This feat is meaningless to our current values.

well, then we shouldn't have any more problems, so I think we can start working with the power scale, and then after a good time (we have enough important things to review, world 14 and 15 and especially more events) we can bring back another thread for the series.

again I thank all the effort to help

Back