• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grizzly VS Sensei Ichiro

Wait, I'll edit so it'll have scenarios.

One without the Coin & Meditation, and other with Coin & Meditation.

Alright, let's try to get everything for situation 1 here...

DC: Equal

Lifting Strength (Sustained): Grizzly

Striking Strength: Grizzly, until Chi Pressure points come into play

Speed: Ichiro (Normal Supersonic to Supersonic+, especial advantage in terms of movement speed.

Durability: Equal

Intelligence: ...Grizzly slightly, it seems. Though I'm not sure if that small a gap is going to have much an impact...

Stamina: Ichiro

Experience: ...I'm guessing Grizzly, given he's 199 years old and was an actual dwarven warrior for 40 of those years before becoming a fugitive, but maybe Ichiro did stuff I don't know about?

Equipment: Grizzly (Ichiro may have lots of weapons, but Grizzly's gear extends into the kind of stuff that's downright supernatural: a crossbow far superior to any publicly available real-world gun, a vehicle of similarly superior quality, that companion wolf [which btw isn't too far below his own stats], and of course all those wonderful alchemical weapons, some of which likely result in a OHKO.

Special Attacks: ...Grizzly's equips are his special attacks, that's his deal. Energy blasts and that sort of thing aren't. Easily Ichiro here, especially given the possibility of a OHKO.

Back