• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaques vs. All Might

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Condtions

-Speed Equal

-7-C versions

-Both are in character and willing to kill

-Fight takes place in Las Noches and starts 10 meters away from each other
Grimmjow.Jeagerjaques.full.874072
All might BNHA

I like All Might more, but given that his entire fighting ability is based on him being the fastest and strongest being around, makes it difficult for him to win vs an equal. He is really similar to most incarnations of Superman in so much that his tactics are just to overpower his foe. He isn't stupid, but he doesn't really have much versatility if things are equalized.

I think because of Grimmjow's backstory of being a savage and evolving by murdering other hollows and eating them in Las Noches, he is more likely to have more cunning.

I think Grimmjow would win.

I'm not sure if your argument stands up Esoteric. All Might fought Noumu and did locksn'Grapples plenty and technically defeated all for One, twice. Who was his equal or even superior.

Noumu, was pretty much a brain-dead puppet with no tactics. That is to say, yes All Might is quite skilled in grappling and wrestling, in addition, to flat out brawling but the bulk of his experience comes from fights where he is flat out physically superior to his foes. In fights where he is not, he struggles, where as Grimmjow even as an Adjuchas was used to taking out hollows bigger and tougher than himself.

All for One, was a powerful foe, and it did take a counter-attack rather than straight-forwards head-on approach to defeat him. But some of that was because of the history the two shared. Their battle had mental and emotional components that won't necessarily come into play in a clash between All Might and Grimmjow. Because this is taking place in a vacuum, or rather Las Nochas as the OP stated, I don't think All Might is going to have some secret boost that allows him to surpass all limits. It says willing to kill not Bloodlusted.

I still think Grimmjow wins.

This all said though, Knightofannihilation666 has a good point. Weakened All Might is Small Tow, and Peak All Might is Large Tow, with Grimmjow being in the Middle, Town Level. More specificity needs to be give, and either way the match ends up being a stomp...

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Stomp.
If it's low 7-C all might Grimm one shots and if it's High 7-C then All Might one shots.
Grimmjow's ability pretty much gives him the equalisation he needs and sonido pretty much gives him an option not to be one-shotted,that said it is speed equalised

I wasn't referring to speed in the slightest. Grimmjow has no abilities that are allowing him to take blows from a High 7-C. As soon as All Might hits him once he's done for. And vice versa if we're using Low 7-C All Might.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I wasn't referring to speed in the slightest. Grimmjow has no abilities that are allowing him to take blows from a High 7-C. As soon as All Might hits him once he's done for. And vice versa if we're using Low 7-C All Might.
that's the case if if it's bloodlusted not when they are both in character but willing to kill |

he has pseudo-flight,sonido and can use his own reiryoku to to harden his own hierro as well as use his spritual pressure at the offensive,he has abilities to protect himself

to address your "one hit" issue

can that be solved with grimmjow's 7-A dura?

His Hierro isn't doing anything against a High 7-C attack. That's an NLF to assume it'd harder enough to protect him. And 7-C Grimmjow does not have 7-A durability.

EsotericDichotomy said:
How does speed equalized even work with Sonido...
The way i see it

Sonido is a high-speed maneuver that is likely much more faster than the user's conventional physical trave speed.

Speed equal applies to equalising well.....physical speed

Sonido is an entirely different topic since it dosent really apply to regular "speed equalisation" being an ability.

i treat sonido as a short speed-boost.

the only way to equalise it is if AM had the ability itself

Back