• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grim Jr. vs Daniel Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
File:Adultgrimjr.png
Large

A battle between children of death. This is Primordial War Arc Daniel, Grim Jr. has access to all of Mandy's Artifacts. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time. Who wins?

So eh, don't both creators have to agree with a matchup before a versus thread is made? Well anyway...after reading Grim's profile in full, my take on this matchup is: Either a stomp or a inconclusive match. Why a stomp? Well, while things such as turning into Alien X or using the infinity gauntlet could help in theory, it still wouldn't do much, or in fact anything, against a guy who can tank and "wound" a Primordial from the Akashaverse. It's a tier 1-C versus a potentially 2-C character with equipment...it's pretty self explanatory. That and, Daniel could straight up stop Grim from using Mandy's Artifacts at the beginning of the battle as without them Grim is only a 7-C character while Danny at the Primordial war is easily beyond universal+ power without any boosts from Whitcher state or Ragnarok's soul.

Even without prior knowledge, Daniel is more than well-versed in pop culture, gaming, etc- So if Grim tried using weapons like the IG or the ominitrix, Daniel would just know what to expect. And although not listed yet, Danny is a counter guardian, someone who exists beyond conventional boundaries and is not affected by paradoxes, time itself, and most importantly he doesn't require a soul to function or even a corporeal form, so the soul damage would only ever serve as a minor annoyance to Danny.

As to why it could be an inconclusive match, well it's simple, there's no saying how things like Grim's death touch would affect a counter guardian who exists beyond death to some extent. Would Grim's power mimicry work at all against Daniel? It's just not enough detailed. But ultimately it comes down to how serious Danny takes this fight- If he toys around and fights Grim at his level, then both would fight until they can't anymore. And if Danny starts of even remotely up to a fight, then he'll just win due to better stats and ability to legit destroy Grim's existence altogether before any artifacts are even used.

@Dant: You mean that Bleedman, Grim Jr. creator, woukld have to agree to making this fight happen even though he very likely doesn't care about things like this?

Never talked to the creator so I wouldn't know, I was just stating the general rules for Versus threads since I just so happened to find this at random and was like "Hum thought we needed permission before using someone's character in a versus match" I might be remembering the rules wrong though, so if I am, oops. Either way, I already put my two cents on this fight, so I guess it's okay.

Dantvsnero said:
Never talked to the creator so I wouldn't know, I was just stating the general rules for Versus threads since I just so happened to find this at random and was like "Hum thought we needed permission before using someone's character in a versus match" I might be remembering the rules wrong though, so if I am, oops. Either way, I already put my two cents on this fight, so I guess it's okay.
Aite. Well Weekly IS the creator of the page of Grim Jr.....so there is that. And the thing is that you don't have to always ask the creators for their permission......sometimes. *shurgs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back