• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Strange Encounter (Rockstar (Insiders) VS The Player (War Tycoon)) (0-3-0) (GRACE)

The Player (War Tycoon)

VS

Rockstar (Insiders)

Plot:

The Player was chilling in their base, finding themselves alone in the server they were in after making everyone ragequit. They go to their bunker, activating the War Table for no particular reason, only to spot… a second entity approaching their base rapidly! (Rockstar)

Rules:
  • Speed Equalised
  • Fight Takes Place in the War Tycoon map
  • Rockstar had limited prior knowledge, including the players’ equipment and skill, but nothing else.
  • The player doesn’t get any prior knowledge
  • The player gets 1 minute of prep time
  • Rockstar had The Philosophers stone
  • The player gets 30 lives before they ragequit
  • The player has access to all their equipment
Who Wins?

Da Syndicorp Scientist:

Brrrrt Noises: 3 @Rayfire @ThePrimalHunter @Sans2345

Kizmotek Joins and negs both:

Last edited:
I'd reccomend adding links to each of their profiles

So to start this off, the player seems to be baseline 9-A while Rockstar is 0.07 tons of TnT, so Rockstar is more than capable of one-shotting. The main problem is the respawning, as The Player has a lot of chances to figure out a way to take down Rockstar. And with 8-B weapons, he can definetly one-shot if needed

Rockstar has prior knowledge though, as well as a helmet AI that can hack into stuff, such as when he hacked into a prision database. So Rockstar might be able to hack into a lot of the weapons The Player will use. The stone can also nullify some of the Players powers, so there's that

Not voting yet, but Rockstar seems to have quite a bit of advantages here, but The Players respawining and tech will give them a good fighting chance

I'd reccomend adding links to each of their profiles

So to start this off, the player seems to be baseline 9-A while Rockstar is 0.07 tons of TnT, so Rockstar is more than capable of one-shotting. The main problem is the respawning, as The Player has a lot of chances to figure out a way to take down Rockstar. And with 8-B weapons, he can definetly one-shot if needed

Rockstar has prior knowledge though, as well as a helmet AI that can hack into stuff, such as when he hacked into a prision database. So Rockstar might be able to hack into a lot of the weapons The Player will use. The stone can also nullify some of the Players powers, so there's that

Not voting yet, but Rockstar seems to have quite a bit of advantages here, but The Players respawining and tech will give them a good fighting chance

I'd like to mention that the player has a huge, and i mean HUGE range advantage too, which is gonna be problematic for Rockstar to deal with even if he's way smarter. Guns > Swords/Claws

If im assuming the right things, The player could also use their lock-on missile on Rockstar too, since he seems to have a lot of tech stuff on him. (Lock-on missiles target anything that has tech in it, like cars, which would be at least the helmet A.I for them to get a lock on) If he tries to keep his distance or fly away, the player can use those to at least damage him assuming he doesn't have any missile countermeasures (unless im wrong, since im not familiar with insiders) OR the player could use the EMP gun, normally used to shoot down drones, on him instead to take him down, or at least disable that helmet A.I, since i don't think he could resist EMP attacks, nor could the helmet A.I last time i checked

I don't see how Rockstars' Power nullification would work here, since the player is pretty much using tech stuff, not supernatural powers. Although, If he can hack into a lot of things that the player can use with helmet A.I, that would compensate. However, I don't think he'd have nearly enough time to hack into the airstrike radio before the two A-10's swoop down on him and kill him almost instantly for example, especially in the middle of a fight, and once, the player could just use the EMP gun to get rid of that

Furthermore, It'd take ages for Rockstar to get past the base shield too. I could hop into my private server on war tycoon right now, use the best non-explosive gun (MCX Spear) and if i tried to shoot my own shield until it was destroyed, it'd take like 20 minutes. It'd take a lot less time for rockstar to do since he's way above baseline 9-A, but shields being able to Withstand 8-B Attacks from jets or other vehicles is still gonna cause trouble for him, which would give the player lots of time to come up with a way to win

And even if the player gets completely overwhelmed, he can always use the Missile strike system, which could surprise rockstar, and if he can't get out of the players' base in time (Yes, you can nuke your own base) then he's definitely dead from that

Probably wrong on some of these things since, once again, i have no idea about anything specific about insiders nor the philosophers stone, lol

Last edited:
I was more so thinking that the power nullification would work on the regen & stuff like that

So I thought about this match for a while, and I think with all of the one-shot abilities, The player would likely manage to kill Rockstar before Rockstar could kill the player the required amount of times due to range & limited hacking speed

So I might go with The Player for this

I was more so thinking that the power nullification would work on the regen & stuff like that

So I thought about this match for a while, and I think with all of the one-shot abilities, The player would likely manage to kill Rockstar before Rockstar could kill the player the required amount of times due to range & limited hacking speed

So I might go with The Player for this
Ye, was thinking the same think. Player FRA

Back