• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Epic Encounter (Technoblade vs The Player) (Dream SMP Vs Roblox) (0-0-0)

Rules:
  • Speed Is Equalised
  • Technoblade has access to all of his optional equipment
  • The Player has access to everything in the base
  • The Player starts in an M1 Abrams Tank
  • Technoblade has prior knowledge on the basics of war tycoon and 30 minutes of prep time.
  • Fight starts in The City (War Tycoon map) and both are 30 meters away from each other.
  • Technoblade has all 3 of his lives and his totem of undying's, whilst the player has 10 lives before they give up.
Stats:
  • Technoblade scales up to this (38.5 tons)
  • The Player scales up to this via most vehicles (41.2 tons)
  • The Player has a 1.07x AP advantage
Who Wins?:

"The thing about this world, Tommy... is that good things don't happen to heroes.":

Fighter Jet Noises:

Both get disconnected:

Last edited:
Hi, yes. Technoblade actually has experience with planes and guns because his Dream SMP profile includes his Earth SMP stuff (mainly that he survived on the moon and stuff)
Technoblade always starts with buffing himself with potions (strength, regen, fire resist, and turtle master), and going ham with his sword. He uses his axe to disable shields and his rocket launcher (either with fireworks or debuff arrows) if they get too far.
If he ever gets low on hp, he Ender pearls away and eats golden apples.
Skill wise, he is a really skilled PVPer, with only Dream being close to his strength on the DSMP. His clairvoyance is essentially canonizing his chat, so there is a chance his chat would be able to tell him things he needs to help defeat the player.
Other things: thorns deals a flat rate of damage back to his attacker. With his optional equipment, he would absolutely have his wolf army (over 50 at doomsday), and he has the option to spawn withers.

With the tank, techno would want to summon withers to get rid of that.

However, this appears to be a battle of stamina, so it is likely Techno’s gear breaks or he runs out of gapples (he has a ton tho) before the player gives up. (Player has the stamina advantage and the intelligence advantage)

Last edited:
His clairvoyance is essentially canonizing his chat, so there is a chance his chat would be able to tell him things he needs to help defeat the player.
If you wanna go that route, then the player would also technically be a real person behind the wheel, just like Technoblade would be, so if the player ever loses sight on him, they can either go to the map in the bunker of their base to locate him, or, if they have enough time, open twitch and stream-snipe him (lol)
Other things: thorns deals a flat rate of damage back to his attacker. With his optional equipment, he would absolutely have his wolf army (over 50 at doomsday), and he has the option to spawn withers.
Wolfs are 8-C, so they’d be taken out pretty swiftly by the main gun of the tank + the machine guns if need be thanks to piercing damage being a thing. The wither’s would be a pretty big problem, but the M1 Abrams isn’t even the best tank in the game and it can handle 10-12 missile shots from an 8-B Mig-29 or F-35 (At least in my experience) so the tank wouldn’t go down immediately, which could help the player get some distance and fire from afar to try and deal damage to said withers early on.

If they do end up dying, though, the player will definitely come back with something much stronger, seeing as they have access to everything in the game. They’d probably throw in an AC-130 (Example shown on the players’ profile under optional equipment) and deal with the withers outside of their range, or just throw in an F-35 if they don’t want to be flying around in a circle constantly to take him out.
(Player has the stamina advantage and the intelligence advantage)
Eh, the intelligence part largely depends on who’s playing. The Extraordinary Genius rating is for the actual Roblox character being able to build an entire military base by themselves and knowing how to operate all of this high-tech equipment in seconds. Everything else like strategy and deduction depends on the actual person playing.

For example, if it was some regular 8 year old child, they’d most likely be “Below average” Or if it was me irl, It would be “At least Above Average” etc etc.

If you wanna go that route, then the player would also technically be a real person behind the wheel, just like Technoblade would be, so if the player ever loses sight on him, they can either go to the map in the bunker of their base to locate him, or, if they have enough time, open twitch and stream-snipe him (lol)

Wolfs are 8-C, so they’d be taken out pretty swiftly by the main gun of the tank + the machine guns if need be thanks to piercing damage being a thing. The wither’s would be a pretty big problem, but the M1 Abrams isn’t even the best tank in the game and it can handle 10-12 missile shots from an 8-B Mig-29 or F-35 (At least in my experience) so the tank wouldn’t go down immediately, which could help the player get some distance and fire from afar to try and deal damage to said withers early on.

If they do end up dying, though, the player will definitely come back with something much stronger, seeing as they have access to everything in the game. They’d probably throw in an AC-130 (Example shown on the players’ profile under optional equipment) and deal with the withers outside of their range, or just throw in an F-35 if they don’t want to be flying around in a circle constantly to take him out.

Eh, the intelligence part largely depends on who’s playing. The Extraordinary Genius rating is for the actual Roblox character being able to build an entire military base by themselves and knowing how to operate all of this high-tech equipment in seconds. Everything else like strategy and deduction depends on the actual person playing.

For example, if it was some regular 8 year old child, they’d most likely be “Below average” Or if it was me irl, It would be “At least Above Average” etc etc.
Something I think that should be amended is Techno’s speed, because with Ender Pearls and Trident, he can go a lot faster. Not really relevant to your point or this fight (since speed is equalized), just something I wanted to say

Anyway, I could be wrong on the clairvoyant being his chat, but I do know his madness/mind manipulation resistance IS because of his chat. I also said it was only possible for that to work and it mostly just tells him things he’d need to win.

Regardless, I think the player has range on Techno and they definitely have stamina.

For Techno to win, he’d have to either overwhelm the player with withers (he can make over 70 I believe, though you should double check me on that) or find where the player respawns and continuously camp him there. Otherwise I think The Player wins by just lasting longer. Techno has limited supplies and limited lives

For Techno to win, he’d have to either overwhelm the player with withers (he can make over 70 I believe, though you should double check me on that) or find where the player respawns and continuously camp him there.
Technoblade would need 280 soul sand blocks and 210 wither skulls to make 70 of them 🗿 even if he had all of that lined up, the withers attack Technoblade too, so it’s kind of a double-edged sword there
Otherwise I think The Player wins by just lasting longer. Techno has limited supplies and limited lives
I could also give the player a specified amount of lives before they ragequit or give techno prior knowledge/prep to make it more fair?

P
Technoblade would need 280 soul sand blocks and 210 wither skulls to make 70 of them 🗿 even if he had all of that lined up, the withers attack Technoblade too, so it’s kind of a double-edged sword there

I could also give the player a specified amount of lives before they ragequit or give techno prior knowledge/prep to make it more fair?
He absolutely has that many, but he likely wouldn’t carry all of it (idk, his Ender chest has a ton of them), and he’s pretty adept at avoiding them. Plus, the only real damage they do to him is to his armor.

Given that the player has infinite stamina, I say give a set amount of deaths (like at least 3. I would say more lives than Techno would have) and some prior knowledge/prep time. that’ll probably make this more fair given the player’s range, intelligence, stamina, and AP advantage

Given that the player has infinite stamina, I say give a set amount of deaths (like at least 3. I would say more lives than Techno would have) and some prior knowledge/prep time. that’ll probably make this more fair given the player’s range, intelligence, stamina, and AP advantage
I've given the player 10 lives mainly because techno also has totems, and he also has 30 minutes of prep time plus some basic knowledge. What would techno do with that prep time knowing he's literally gonna fight a roblox man?

I've given the player 10 lives mainly because techno also has totems, and he also has 30 minutes of prep time plus some basic knowledge. What would techno do with that prep time knowing he's literally gonna fight a roblox man?
Techno knows pretty much nothing about Roblox, from what I could tell from that one Quackity stream where he played with Quackity. DSMP techno would know even less. However, if prior knowledge includes where The Player’s base is, he’d set up withers around it and maybe set a TNT trap around it.
Otherwise, 30 minutes of prep can let him setup his Ender Chest accordingly, let him breed more wolves (which he makes invisible (Doomsday stream)), and that’s about it? DSMP techno knows about guns and airstrikes, and likely nukes given his experience in Earth SMP and the fact that there are Nukes in DSMP (Tubbo).

If prior knowledge doesn’t include that, he’d still spend that prep time breeding more wolves and preparing his Inventory to be optimized.

Back