• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imma vote Greylancer

Cable has no resistances and while both have Matter Hax, Greylancer's has also Homing Attack, which will make things harder for white hair boi

Greylancer is also smarter, more experienced, has regen to come back from Matter attacks and can cast Mind and Sleep hax, which Cable doesn't resist

Now Cable has been reworked. Votes should be reset.

Homing Attack barely matters when Cable just needs to think to transmute Greylancer.

He now has Resistances to Telepathy and can adapt to Greylancer's fearhax in seconds by his TO adaptation, and Cable can BFR Greylancer across space, so they both got that going for them.

Why isn't Greylancer's regen listed on his profile? You need High regen to recover from Cable's matterhax which are atomic level, so.

Also not necessarily given Cable can just TK off Existence Erasing energy back to the shooter, so steb boi doesn't wanna try any projectile based matterhax unless he can survive tanking them back.

I don't know if biohax work on Greylancer, but that's a factor as to avoid confrontation he can just switch off Greylancer entirely.

If optional Equipment is allowed then Cable gets a minute long time stop, that's a factor too.

Mindhax-wise, Cable can affect higher-Ds, like, Low 1-Cs.

Cable also has up to 5-A weaponry and potentially High 7-C explosion manipulation if my calc is accepted, so this might be a stomp. And 5-A forcefields too.

I mean we can just restrict higher tier stuff, he can adjust his weaponry to be a lower tier actually.

Oh yeah, not to mention Cable's massively effective Perception Manip that basically makes his opponents fight nothing for hours of end.

Huh, Low-Godly, k

Chain scaling mindhax, Cable can overpower Psi-Shields, which puts him > Emma Frost >< Professor X > Moondragon = Doctor Strange, who mindhax'd Umar, being comparable to Dormammu

Well first, Dormammu is "2-A, possibly Low 1-C", so I believe we should wait Kira to see what scalling is being used here for Cable before saying that Mindhax can work against Greylancer here

Bio manip might be covered by Low-Godly, a cardiac arrest isn't enough to kill Greylancer and Cable doesn't know his weaknesses against Heart-Stabbing-Thing, not only his Bio apparently don't do that, but he'll need to actaully hit Greylancer in order to do it, and Greylancer has a thought based 4-A Shield

I keep my vote to Greylancer as his Matter hax is mixed with Homing attack, and it's in character for him to start with or use soon in the battle, and his shield will keep him safe against most things except BFR and maybe Mindhax, depending on what Kira says, and I don't think cable opens with that

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well first, Dormammu is "2-A, possibly Low 1-C", so I believe we should wait Kira to see what scalling is being used here for Cable before saying that Mindhax can work against Greylancer here
Bio manip might be covered by Low-Godly, a cardiac arrest isn't enough to kill Greylancer and Cable doesn't know his weaknesses against Heart-Stabbing-Thing, not only his Bio apparently don't do that, but he'll need to actaully hit Greylancer in order to do it, and Greylancer has a thought based 4-A Shield

I keep my vote to Greylancer as his Matter hax is mixed with Homing attack, and it's in character for him to start with or use soon in the battle, and his shield will keep him safe against most things except BFR and maybe Mindhax, depending on what Kira says, and I don't think cable opens with that
The thing is I don't actually know how far into Low 1-C Cable's mindhax is. Greylancer can resist D's Low 1-C aura.

Going by what they said, it can affect people who scale to Dormammu, who's either 2-A or Low 1-C, however I don't know what end is being used

And well Mind Hax isn't always related to AP so we need more info

Higher end is assumed to be used, usually, until stated otherwise.

A cardiac arrest can still incapacitate you, so...

BFR is an opening move and is instant, so...

Again, Cable can just throw off any Homing Attack with TK.

Also Time Stop is a factor here too.

Zark2099 said:
Higher end is assumed to be used, usually, until stated otherwise.
A cardiac arrest can still incapacitate you, so...

BFR is an opening move and is instant, so...

Again, Cable can just throw off any Homing Attack with TK.

Also Time Stop is a factor here too.
1. We still don't know how high into Low 1-C that mind hax is

2. Low-Godly and Type 2 Immortality says hi.

3. So is Matter hax beam, 4-A forcefield, and Dimensional corrosion bomb.

4. Can he do that to a beam?

5. I doubt the battle will drag on long enough for that

1. 6-D

2. K

3. I mean 5-A shields are too, I know both oneshot

4. He did it to a blast that EE'd, so yeah.

5. Opening Move if he has it.

We still need to know what is being used here, 2-A or Low 1-C, since Marvel characters have both APs

I assume Standard uses 2-A

Back