• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i love Gremmy's power and i love Obito's jiinchuriki's power, time for a match

Gremmy-0
Obito Jinchuuriki

• Speed is Equalized
  • Both High 6-A
  • Both Start at 100 meters of each other
  • Gremmy: 0
  • Obito: 0

The Causality said:
The body can be injured ect. and it's just come from his Mind, if you mindhax him, it's done
You mean the thing that this Obito does not start with? Obito literally only has one way of beating him and he does not use it immediately meanwhile Gremmy just has to think Obito out of existence accroding to was people say about him. This is a very obvious stomp.

Common misconception right there,his fight with Kenpachi was out of character actually.Gremmy doesn't entertain his opponent with a "fight" normally.He usually just thinks of some way to kill/incap right off the bat.

That's where Obito gets his chance tho. Normal methods won't work against Obito because of his regen. Gremmy will try and fail a few times, which is really all Obito needs.

Can someone explain why Gremmy wouldn't act the way he did against Kenpachi?, Why did he act like that against him in the first place?.

AstralKing7 said:
Pretty sure gremmy would act the same way with Obito who is very condescending and always looking down on others
Looking down on Gremmy will do nothing,he behaved like that towards Kenpachi because of his status as the "strongest" Shinigami.Obito would be unknown to him.

LordGriffin1000 said:
So he'd act like that against people he sees as "strong".
Not exactly,he knows who Kenpachi is and his status as a war potential,anyways he lost because he apparently committed suicide but the novel implies he isn't dead well Gremmy the brain isn't.

Pretty sure Gremmy never thought out someone of existence and every time he thought Kenpachi was dead he didn't die. If kenpachi best him I'm more than sure obito can.

Celestial Judge said:
Pretty sure Gremmy never thought out someone of existence and every time he thought Kenpachi was dead he didn't die. If kenpachi best him I'm more than sure obito can.
Can you post the scan of him attempting to kill Kenpachi with a though?, I'd really appreciate it considering I can't find it.

Can you post the scan of him attempting to kill Kenpachi with a though?, I'd really appreciate it considering I can't find it.

The lava, guns, water. Etc.

That is thinking of guns and other miscellaneous mediums of death, not just imagining someone is dead like he did with scrub Shinigami.

We never did see Gremmy try to fight any Captain or even Lieutenant-level Shinigami besides Kenpachi. He might think Obito looked important, or at least freaky enough to pique his curiousity.

AstralKing7 said:
why didnt he do the girl who bones got turned into cookie like that?????
To answer this funny enough the novel answered this,Liltoto came to him and asked Gremmy to imagine a bunch of sweets since she wasn't afraid of him.She got her sweets and they had a dialogue about cookies.This is during the war before he was unsealed,so he likely was thinking of cookies and turned Yachiru's bones into cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back