• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obito with one rinnigan scales to kcm2 naruto this was seen during his encounter with kcm2, 7th gate guy, kakashi and killer bee kcm2 naruto at that time low balling is a multi continental threat something obito was able to deal with while being out numbered he out classes gremmy in speed as well reacting to kcm2 naruto 7th gate guy in which both have impressive speed feats naruto while In kcm1 scales to raikage stated in the guide book that the raikage and bee in their respective version 1 cloaks travel almost the speed of 1c keep in mind naruto while in kcm1 dodges the raikages version 2 fully powered lightning cloak or scaling base guy to be faster then kid kakashi who is massively hypersonic using the multiplier for the inner gates either way you slice it obito with one rinnigan is multiple times ftl relativistic + with downplay

It should be noted that gremmy cannot imagine things out of reality that are already a part of reality to begin with he can only bring what he imagines into reality and what he imagines out of reality that is the extent of his power in which we've seen what's been given to us by the author meaning he can't just imagine obito dead or nonexistent

Sasukesolos said:
It should be noted that gremmy cannot imagine things out of reality that are already a part of reality to begin with he can only bring what he imagines into reality and what he imagines out of reality that is the extent of his power in which we've seen what's been given to us by the author meaning he can't just imagine obito dead or nonexistent
You do realize.......thats exactly what he did to Kensei and Rose?

Gremmy thinks.

@Sasukesolos

You do know speed is Equalized right?. So even if what you said about Obito's being multiple times FTL, Relativistic+ with downplay is true... Which it's not. It wouldn't matter.

Gremmy doesn't just think away his enemies out of existence when they are on the same level as him, but at the same time the whole Kenpachi fight is riddled with PIS, so im going with Inconclusive

Let's stay on track people, don't want to derail this thread discussing speed statistics.

What's Gremmy's Regenerationn level?. It doesn't say on his page.

@Celestial Judge

We've been over that TSB negating Regenerationn thing multiple times.

I'm asking what Gremmy's Regenerationn level is, not what TSB can do.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Celestial Judge

We've been over that TSB negating Regenerationn thing multiple times.

I'm asking what Gremmy's Regenerationn level is, not what TSB can do.
His body is made of imagination,he doesn't have natural regen he just thinks he is healed and it's done.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Gremmy doesn't just think away his enemies out of existence when they are on the same level as him, but at the same time the whole Kenpachi fight is riddled with PIS, so im going with Inconclusive
Its heavily implied Gremmy is a psycho,in the novel none of the other Quincy will even look him in the eye out of fear he will instantly kill everyone.Its also stated he can drop everyone,which is why Yhwach sealed his ass away ( the only person who can beat him) well without CIS.

This is going to change soon depending on the Tenpenchii stuff. So idk if this will be applicable. All Naruto High 6-A characters are gonna be either upgraded or downgraded.

This is hilarious obito possesses the sharingan he can manipulate gremmy perception of reality to. Where he couldn't differentiate between reality and illusion as well as control his subconscious I can argue obito can make gremmy imagine himself dead

Someone said gremmy simply thought kensie and rose out of existence lmao he has never done anything of the sort please don't say random things that aren't true at all to sound convincing

Well look, PersonallyI don't agree withGremmy "Thinking" people out of existance. That's BS and it only happened to his own imagination (Gwynhale or something). There is no proof he can manipulate other peoples bodies without touch them first.

Some try to argue that he can imagine someone dead like With Kensei and Rose, but he did so offpanel.

I haven't read the thread, so im not accusing anyone of this, but usually people arguing for Gremmy ignore context and wank "The Visonary" based on definition alone and uses the vagueness surroinding what he can do as a shield, which is highly faulty. So if that starts, i'm just gonna dip.

Anyways, AP does matter. If Obito can one shot Gremmy's entire body, this is a stomp. But I think gremmy has the AP advantage (Not enough to stomp).

Nothing Gremmy showed in the Manga:

• Meteor
  • Guns/Missles
  • Water box
  • Lava
Is capable of taking Obito out.

• Portal to space
  • Metal dome thing
Is enough to take him out. Obito doesn't really use Genjutsu in his fights. The only reason he Genjutsued Konan was to get information.

So if the fight is In Character, I vote Inconclusive. If it is OoC, I vote Obito via Genjutsu. He makes Gremmy think himself out existance.

Genjutsu is within his ability regardless obito while in character uses genjutsu he's done so on danzos subordinates, the 4 mizukage and konan if he has the opportunity to he'll use it people always say " they don't use genjutsu in fights as a go to " ect however that's a common misconception it not that they don't try to utilize it but rather their opponents are aware they know not to make the mistakes of looking directly into their eyes that's never been abandoned they have knowledge of that ability

Gremmy used the ability called double to strengthen his imagination in which he summoned a meteorite that was literally his most powerful attack per say that wouldn't have any effect on obito at all onoki and garra were able to deal with a meteorite larger then the one gremmy imagined obito as the host of the juubi is massively more powerful then both garra and onoki like I said before this is a massive mismatch I'm obitos favor a better match up would of been lille barro vs jubito

I was explaining why characters who go up against ocular genjutsu why they aren't caught in a genjutsu immediately or majority of the time simply because the characters within naruto try to not make that mistake of making eye contact meaning they have knowledge of that ability I can't say the same for gremmy is what I'm getting at obito would take advantage of that opportunity without a moment hesitation

Why is it that Bleach vs Naruto matches mostly end up like this?.

@Celestal Judge

I'm not going into TSB, this is High 6-A Obito so his possibly Moon level literally means nothing in this match.

@Sasukesolos

Now your just over hyping Obito. This ain't a massive mismatch.

However since I can tell this is going to end up like other Bleach vs Naruto vs threads, I'm going to close this thread It's going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back