• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Greatest psychic in the universe vs delusional homeless guy

That's not on his profile. Plus even if his attack speed is equal to his normal speed. That just makes it worse for geryu in a speed equalised match.

We weren't talking about equal speed. Emperor can move his balls without physically moving his body, supersonic downplay doesn't fit here.

We weren't talking about equal speed. Emperor can move his balls without physically moving his body, supersonic downplay doesn't fit here.
? I'm talking about him having to summon his balls. Geryu would be able to start attacking faster than HE can react in time to summon his balls.

Why the downplay? Why would it summon with the speed of his body? He has an external power source.
What has that got to do with anything? He has to summon the balls in time. MHS only applies for the speed his balls move at an opponent. Not the speed he summons them. It being an external power source is irrelevant. The speed he summons them is Supersonic.

A supersonic character would be unable to react in time to summon his energy balls at a person who's reaction is not only High Hypersonic, but has relativistic attack speed, making Geryu's attack speed hundreds of times faster than HE can react. And Geryu can react much faster than HE can.

If you really want him to have MHS reaction, make a CRT on that. But that would not change the outcome of this match, but make it worse for HE.

What are you talking about? I voted Gery, I'm not trying to change the outcome of the match.

Emperor summons are faster than supersonic. He blitzed Fuhrer with the line bombardment. We saw him instantly summoning them just as fast as they traveled.

There's nothing more blatant for summoning speed than that scan. If you choose to ignore that then I guess.
Summoning speed is reaction speed. It's the speed you need in order to summon something in time. What are you on about. If you want to change it. Make a CRT. Why is that so hard?

Summoning speed is reaction speed. It's the speed you need in order to summon something in time. What are you on about. If you want to change it. Make a CRT. Why is that so hard?
That's what I said, his summoning speed scales to his reaction, which in turn scales to the attack speed as shown in the scan.

And again, his reactions are placed as Supersonic in the profile. If you want it change it, make a CRT.

And again, his reactions are placed as Supersonic in the profile. If you want it change it, make a CRT.
"At least supersonic Physically"

I think you're misunderstanding here. His reaction(thinking speed) is what I'm referring to. His physical movement speed is irrelevant to the latter.

That's part of his reaction speed bruh. If it was only talking about his movement speed, it would've been stated. if his reaction was MHS, it would've been stated. Only thing that is MHS is his attacks peed

It is stated, it straight up says physically. You can't say his summons scale to his reaction then go on to disagree with that same scaling.

Reaction speed is part of your physical speed, what are you on about? If he had MHS reactions the profile would've mentioned like Garou's profile smh

Hmmm I see the disconnect here. You're arguing what's available on the profile while I'm arguing what actually happened. I'll make a CRT tomorrow.

Homeless Emperor's profile says that he is Supersonic physically and that he is Massively Hypersonic with his energy spheres. Physically refers here to the speed with which he can move his body and this doesn't exactly exclude the possiblity of him reacting faster than that on a mental level. The speed description says here that Homeless Emperor is Massively Hypersonic with his energy spheres but doesn't specify it as being only attack speed which allows for the interpretation of it being his combat speed with them in general which does make a certain degree of sense since Dragon level threats are generally scaled to at least High Hypersonic and the energy spheres are what make Homeless Emperor a Dragon level threat.

Back