• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Great White Shark vs Saltwater Crocodile

Great White Shark: 1 (Kiryu2012)

Saltwater Crocodile: 8 (Lorenzo.r.2nd, Crocodile The SeaWing, Flashlight237, XSOULOFCINDERX, Apex PredatorX, Demon Takumo 31, Strawboi, HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

GreatWhiteShark
1280px-Saltwater crocodile
The Crocodile

This is a male saltwater crocodile and a female shark. Fight takes place in Mississippi River Delta

Timthumb

Great whites can reach larger sizes than the crocodile, and the shark would have superior mobility in the water. The crocodile may have stronger jaws, but the shark's teeth are better designed for lacerating flesh with a single bite. The shark could bite large chunks out from the crocodile's unarmored underside and let it bleed to death.

yeah, but it would have to know where to bite, and this is considering the shallowness of the "area" here. too deep, i kinda agree that shark should mostly win, anything but that, i wanna give it the croc tho. hmm, i also (not sure here) think that the croc is the smarter of the two. as for another thing, unlike the shark, the croc can bite anymore and deal good damage.

Though the shark is more mobile, the croc is quite fast in the water, able to spin around. A well-placed hit by the croc will knock out the great white shark, or perhaps baiting it to go onto land. I'm giving this one to the croc.

Hmm... If a crocodile can get its spin of death in on a great white, the great white can become paralyzed by that alone, which would leave it open for attack. I don't think a great white has ever been pitted against a saltwater crocodile in real life, though (Animal Face-Off uses CGI for their fights, so that doesn't count). There's really nothing on crocodile and shark intelligence, but given one is an ambusher while the other prefers surprise attacks, it's likely a saltwater crocodile can nab a great white. I'm gonna give it to the Saltwater Crocodile.

By the way, in case you ask about the crocodile's strength, a Nile Crocodile managed to pull an elephant hard enough to disorient it a little and great whites are basically balloons compared to elephants, so there's that.

Back