• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Anytime a character can use their full power only in a specific location, we just write it as a weakness and not as their standard condition".

Come on now. We do this for Hela and Mephisto, why is Bill any different?
Is that a rule for when making a profile?

Bill can´t even really access anything besides the Mindscape and the NR without possession, no? Why we should list it then?

Is that a rule for when making a profile?
Given that Bill before Weirdmageddon can't almost do anything but making Deals to actually interact with stuff, ye?
Bill can´t even really access anything besides the Mindscape and the NR without possession, no? Why we should list it then?
Tbh Bill even with that restriction could use his hax. But besides that, nothing stops the vs thread from just making the place of the fight the NR.
Those two kinda have scaling outside their in-realm counterparts, and people actually fight them outside of it?
Yeah? And Bill has showcased a similar situation (but in reverse).

Given that Bill before Weirdmageddon can't almost do anything but making Deals to actually interact with stuff, ye?
I was talking about that in general

Tbh Bill even with that restriction could use his hax. But besides that, nothing stops the vs thread from just making the place of the fight the NR.
That´s problem of who made the VS thread 🗿

Just put this as a weakness on his profile and call it a day, that´s my opinion

Just put this as a weakness on his profile and call it a day, that´s my opinion
It's not even a weakness, it's just how he works tbh. Especially when the SBA says that the battle happens in the irl Central Park.

A weakness would be if Bill was something like a Darkner who is completely powerless outside the Dark World, but Bill ain't that lol.

The rest of the profiles are very outdated and Bill´s profile gonna pass through that P&A revision, so....

Any match idea for Stanford?

His Quantum Gun should have CM 2 Erasure and more Immo Negations now

Jeee what's so wrong with putting Unknown? Is it because Bill would look weak (while accurate)?
I definitely ain´t the type of person who would disagree with your proposal for such a stupid reason

I have no idea why you're so opposed to this.
Because i think it ins´t necessary, Bill´s stats on the real world on his Pre-Weirdmaggedon key doesn´t have any notability to be indexed, he doesn´t even goes there

Unknown is the most nothing rating there is tbh
Putting just a note would be literally hiding the fact that Bill can barely interact with that world though.
Because i think it ins´t necessary, Bill´s stats on the real world on his Pre-Weirdmaggedon key doesn´t have any notability to be indexed, he doesn´t even goes there
How is it not necessary when for the whole series he's like that?
Literally who would use haxless guy with Unknown rating in matchups?
Who talked about haxless here? Bill can 100% use his hax, I'm talking about AP and Dura here.

Putting just a note would be literally hiding the fact that Bill can barely interact with that world though.
Weakness that Infinity stones do not function outside of their home world does not hide the fact that they’re useless outside of it.
Who talked about haxless here? Bill can 100% use his hax, I'm talking about AP and Dura here.
What has he ever shown outside of NR and Mindscape?

how about this water?
Making a crack in the water is not Water Manip tbh

The Infinity Stones are used almost all the time inside their home universe in the story. This is peak false equivalence.
And Bill has been in NR for a trillion of years out of trillion and 12 years he lived? Lol. In-series wise, he was always shown in the Mindscape, the only exception being him flying as shadow when entering Stan’s mind and following Dipper and Mabel in the beginning of Sock Opera.
Like... All his hax?
What…

And Bill has been in NR for a trillion of years out of trillion and 12 years he lived? Lol. In-series wise, he was always shown in the Mindscape, the only exception being him flying as shadow when entering Stan’s mind and following Dipper and Mabel in the beginning of Sock Opera.
I give priority to in-series wise, yes.
Yeah. Did you forget that almost all the BoB is about Bill interacting with humanity through its history?

Holy damn y'all are spamming and jumping on me,.
Yes
Yeah he has to interact with the world through the Mindscape. This is what the new tiering has to offer.
Uh, if you wanna do this, I think it’s better to make Mindscape a separate key, and Pre-Weirdmageddon its own key, or smth like that. Because iirc Bill should not have his Mindscape P&A outside of Mindscape
When he took the Deer's teeth, when he possesses people, when he made the Bottomless pit...
Bro:
What has he ever shown outside of NR and Mindscape?

But he does showcase it outside the Mindscape, tf.
Stanley said “Word to the wise, kid. We're in the mind! You could do whatever you can imagine in here!”

This kinda implies that Bill’s abilities in Mindscape are thanks to the Mindscale itself (like Dipper and etc.) unless proven otherwise

Back