• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No cause LBD has multiple of herselfs since she exists, like her essences always been there split apart
That is a shit-tastic reason because History EE deletes any signs of multiple selves too! That's how EE works man. History EE delete anything relating to her, including any "essences," powers, or any of that. ¯\(ツ)

I mean her individual essences have like their own past, present and future selfs.
You're just casually ignoring the fact that History EE erases anything relating to her. Including any essenses that have their own past, present, or future selves.
The essences are literally herself so they would be erased regardless.

I'm voting gp, His though based history EE is too much for her.
And please tell me who yall voting for so i can, yk, out your votes in.

According To LBD's profile she has an unconventional resistance to sealing via her mind manipulation hax but since the GP's sealing ability merely focus on the opponents' hax iirc she wouldn't survive that plus if that didn't work the grand priest could pretty much mess her physiology up or even remove it completely via Biological Manipulation and she probably doesn't resist that not mentioning that she can't even resist History EE so yeah voting for Daishinkan (if I missed a point or said something wrong sb please correct me)

You're just casually ignoring the fact that History EE erases anything relating to her. Including any essenses that have their own past, present, or future selves.
The essences are literally herself so they would be erased regardless.
So if you erase someone, you erase their entire previous bloodlines too? Like their parents?

sukuna-laugh.gif

That is a pretty shit-tastic reason but we ball.
So if you erase someone, you erase their entire previous bloodlines too? Like their parents?
If History EE is casted upon someone, then they are just deleted. All history of them ever existing is gone.
At this point, you're just bringing up off topic arguments that have no correlation towards the EE being casted on to LBD.

If History EE is casted upon someone, then they are just deleted. All history of them ever existing is gone.
At this point, you're just bringing up off topic arguments that have no correlation towards the EE being casted on to LBD.
From what I understand on how History EE work, is that when they erase you, it would cause a chain erasure towards like your off springs but I don't remember it would effect your siblings since you weren't involved in creating them

From what I understand on how History EE work, is that when they erase you, it would cause a chain erasure towards like your off springs but I don't remember it would effect your siblings since you weren't involved in creating them
Ok but like what does the siblings have to do with LBD being erased? 💀 💀 ☠️ ☠️
What in the irrelevant yap.

Her "essences" are just herself so they'd get deleted too due to History EE.
I think what he wanted to say is that, they're tied to her existence.
Well thing is, LBD didn't even create them, they exist at the same time as created by Nuwa (the God of LMK). If LBD was indeed responsible for creating her own essences, then I can agree History EE would work
Maybe you can make a spite thread in which LBD can stomp some rando.
Bro I only care on making her win matches since I'm gettin slicers for this (LMK is not even my top 5 fav)

Back