• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest vs. Dante

I don't remember the tree ever touching/tasting his blood after the prologue to use that but ehh, its been a while so idk, more info is needed.

Regardless of that both the manga and the guide say it is hiding his presence IIRC, not that it was attracting other demons to itself as even when V grabs the sword its by mere coincidence that Shadow finds Dante.

I'm not reading all that bUt Canon GP is banned from VS matches .

This is why we have a Heroes profile despite them being basically the same .
This should be closed

I'm not reading all that bUt Canon GP is banned from VS matches .

This is why we have a Heroes profile despite them being basically the same .
This should be closed
Im not sure about that, GP have a notable victories against Hela, meaning that Vs Matches for GP can be added.
also where this is stated? i don't see any note on the profile..

Im not sure about that, GP have a notable victories against Hela, meaning that Vs Matches for GP can be added.
It is because we don't know what he does in character that's why i bloodlusted him in this battle so he can use EE and other hax.

That was before the ban .

Just look up the thread it was made before the forum move, even before we had a heroes GP , just look it up

Necro, but anyway...
With the new thread about EE giving resistance to soul destruction and soul destruction allowing resistance to EE,
GP will not even have a wincon no more....bummer.
Complete stomp for Dante.

Also should be closed.

Back